Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
yeah didn't dislike any really... she and morticia just spoke to me lol

I get it, the casting has always been so great in the old b&w show and the movies too.

Giphy 100

Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Morphinekiss, BlueWidow and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Been debating with myself for the last hour whether or not to take a shower and get dressed. It's always that battle where part of your brain wants to do it, but then you think about the effort involved and it's like. . . Why bother? It's now 1:30 in the afternoon here. As slow as I go, if I started taking a shower now it would probably be 3 PM before I got completely finished, if you count putting all the pain cream and crap I have to put on my legs and then sitting there for a few minutes so it can soak in properly, drying my hair and so forth. Normally, I'm back in my pajamas by 5:30 PM (or 6 o'clock at the latest) again, so it hardly seems worth all that effort just to wear my clothes for 2 hours. On the other hand, it would mean I didn't have to take a shower tomorrow because I only take one every other day.
Part of me just wants to take a pill that knocks me out and go back to bed and start over again tomorrow. . . or maybe next week. Wish I had a pill that would knock me out that long. This is such a ridiculous way to live!

And now it's 1:42 PM because I took so long to type this. :notsure:

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Been debating with myself for the last hour whether or not to take a shower and get dressed. It's always that battle where part of your brain wants to do it, but then you think about the effort involved and it's like. . . Why bother? It's now 1:30 in the afternoon here. As slow as I go, if I started taking a shower now it would probably be 3 PM before I got completely finished, if you count putting all the pain cream and crap I have to put on my legs and then sitting there for a few minutes so it can soak in properly, drying my hair and so forth. Normally, I'm back in my pajamas by 5:30 PM (or 6 o'clock at the latest) again, so it hardly seems worth all that effort just to wear my clothes for 2 hours. On the other hand, it would mean I didn't have to take a shower tomorrow because I only take one every other day.
Part of me just wants to take a pill that knocks me out and go back to bed and start over again tomorrow. . . or maybe next week. Wish I had a pill that would knock me out that long. This is such a ridiculous way to live!

Shower and brush your teeth. If I did it... you have to.
@Sensei has been IGNORING ME ALLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYY!

Last edited:
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Jeez, it's hard being tagged as a failure on all these SN threads. Like I need reminding. I know it's to help other members but I'm not exactly thrilled that it didn't work. Im constantly either tagged or messaged about it out of nowhere and it's still difficult to talk about. Its just a statistic to most people now but it was meant to be my last moments.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, BlueWidow, MysticPerception and 2 others
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
This just in: I got my Taco Bell!

Try to shower if you end up feeling up to it, but I know that feel and it's completely understandable if you don't. ❤️
Jeez, it's hard being tagged as a failure on all these SN threads. Like I need reminding. I know it's to help other members but I'm not exactly thrilled that it didn't work. Im constantly either tagged or messaged about it out of nowhere and it's still difficult to talk about. Its just a statistic to most people now but it was meant to be my last moments.
*hug* I'm sorry you're having to be reminded of your failed attempt. I can imagine it'd be hard to deal with even without people asking you about it. I'm here for you. ❤️

Last edited:
  • Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You are not a failure. It means you are supposed to be here. ;)
I would like to state. @Sensei is still ignoring meeeeeeeee!

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Yeah, you're not a failure.... and like Jean4 said, you're just supposed to be here :)

Sometimes we're just supposed to be here longer than we plan on...

Although, I wonder if there was a way you could untag yourself just so you didn't have to get notifications of it?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Shower and brush your teeth. If I did it... you have to.
@Sensei has been IGNORING ME ALLLLLLLLLLL DAYYYYYYYYYYY!
Okay @Jean4, I've got the actual shower part of the process done. Now I just have to do the leg and foot cream and all the rest of it. I don't brush my teeth until right before I go to bed. I don't usually have much trouble with that because I have contact lenses so I just brush my teeth at the same time I'm taking out my lenses. That helps me to remember to do it.

• Love
Reactions: Jean4, MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Guess I'm gonna be here for a while longer or end up in the hospital after a failed impulse attempt since I messed up getting meto earlier and my doctor prescribed two pills that aren't what I need.
I wouldn't say you're a failure at all. You're braver than most for even attempting in the first place. Though I understand getting constantly messaged about it would be painful. It really seems insensitive to just have people hound you for information when it's something personal like an attempt.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
What did I tell ya?! I just completed my routine and it's now 3:12 PM. At least maybe I have time to do one or two tiny productive things before it gets too dark and I get too tired, so it won't be a total waste.
I'm so sorry that you're going through this. I agree that there should be some way for you to not be messaged about it. Of course, it's going to take someone more computer savvy than me to figure that out. If it's that upsetting to you, I would talk to the mods and see if there's anything they can do. Particularly if it's causing you this much distress. And I understand what you're saying. I plan on doing it soon, and I'm praying to God I don't fail because it sort of feels to me like performing on a stage. And as you said, it's not just a statistic, it was meant to be your last moments. People should be respecting that. I don't intend to do it online, but I know once I put that goodbye thread out there— the pressure is on, and even though we all tell people that they can change their mind, and I think we mean it— I know that some people must be thinking, "see, I knew you weren't serious" because of how many times we've all probably been accused of just seeking attention and lying about our suicidal intentions. It is a lot of pressure.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I plan on doing it soon, and I'm praying to God I don't fail because it sort of feels to me like performing on a stage.
This right here hits the nail on the head for me. I actually had an impulsive thought earlier to just down as much SN as I can tomorrow morning or the morning after as I would have a lot of time to die even if I throw up and I was thinking of making a goodbye thread but the pressure is real. On the off chance that I backed down I would feel terrible and feel like I lied to everyone in the process.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
This right here hits the nail on the head for me. I actually had an impulsive thought earlier to just down as much SN as I can tomorrow morning or the morning after as I would have a lot of time to die even if I throw up and I was thinking of making a goodbye thread but the pressure is real. On the off chance that I backed down I would feel terrible and feel like I lied to everyone in the process.
Yes, i've been doing that too. In some ways I've been obsessing over my plans and making sure everything is exactly correct before I do anything because I don't want anything to get messed up. I don't want to be found and I don't want to end up backing out.
I would feel very exposed and vulnerable if that were to happen and I would feel like people on here thought worst of me for it, or thought that I wasn't serious about doing it, or something. Do you know what I mean?
Like, there's another poser who isn't really serious. A person who can talk the talk but can't actually walk the walk. Something like that. That's why it's so frustrating when people claim that suicide is "the easy way out". That's total BS!

• Love
Reactions: Carina and MysticPerception
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

You're not a failure. You're alive and that's the furthest thing from failing.

Reactions: MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Yes, i've been doing that too. In some ways I've been obsessing over my plans and making sure everything is exactly correct before I do anything because I don't want anything to get messed up. I don't want to be found and I don't want to end up backing out.
I would feel very exposed and vulnerable if that were to happen and I would feel like people on here thought worst of me for it, or thought that I wasn't serious about doing it, or something. Do you know what I mean?
Like, there's another poser who isn't really serious. A person who can talk the talk but can't actually walk the walk. Something like that. That's why it's so frustrating when people claim that suicide is "the easy way out". That's total BS!
Exactly! I get it completely. The only thing that makes me felt slightly at ease with the idea of backing out due to SI is that Jean and everyone here would welcome me back judgement free with open arms. I believe that the people on the forum would never truly judge someone who backed out as someone who can't walk the walk really but the feeling of it is still there I get it. And yeah suicide is not the easy way out at all it takes a lot of courage and strength it's insane how hard it can be.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Okay @Jean4, I've got the actual shower part of the process done. Now I just have to do the leg and foot cream and all the rest of it. I don't brush my teeth until right before I go to bed. I don't usually have much trouble with that because I have contact lenses so I just brush my teeth at the same time I'm taking out my lenses. That helps me to remember to do it.
Write everything. It's how I do it.
Exactly! I get it completely. The only thing that makes me felt slightly at ease with the idea of backing out due to SI is that Jean and everyone here would welcome me back judgement free with open arms. I believe that the people on the forum would never truly judge someone who backed out as someone who can't walk the walk really but the feeling of it is still there I get it. And yeah suicide is not the easy way out at all it takes a lot of courage and strength it's insane how hard it can be.
You forgot to add. You are on the stay with Jean list. Not the go to Stan. :wink:

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and BlueWidow
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
You forgot to add. You are on the stay with Jean list. Not the go to Stan. :wink:
Sometimes you remind me of Santa with your lists. She's making a list, she's checking twice, she's making sure you're not going to Stan and being nice.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Write everything. It's how I do it.

That list gets bigger and bigger! Am I cool enough to make the cut?
Sometimes you remind me of Santa with your lists. She's making a list, she's checking twice, she's making sure you're not going to Stan and being nice.

Hahaha

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That list gets bigger and bigger! Am I cool enough to make the cut?

Hahaha
You are on stay with Jean. Stan doesn't want you!!!!! :blarg:
Better than my list of bill collectors calling me!! :blarg:
[/QUOTE]
Put this on Stan's page!!!!!

Last edited:
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Dinner:

I swear you two are in my head.... and are just holding out a conversation in there.

• Love
Reactions: Hennessy, BlueWidow and MysticPerception
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@Carina that looks amazing!!!

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
@Carina that looks amazing!!!
its good too :)
see that pile of salt on there? theres piles EVERYWHERE There's probably 1tsp easy on the plate if not more left over.... my tongut had a slight 'warm' sensation from the dehydration from all if it I think lol.... like I like salt... but my mom kinda went crazy with the salt shaker... even for me.

Last edited:
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
its good too :)
see that pile of salt on there? theres piles EVERYWHERE There's probably 1tsp easy on the plate if not more left over.... my tongut had a slight 'warm' sensation from the dehydration from all if it I think lol.... like I like salt... but my mom kinda went crazy with the salt shaker... even for me.
My mother used to do the same thing whenever she cooked something. She would load on so much salt. I actually had to tell her to just salt her portion because it would be too salty for me so she finally stopped doing it when she cooks.