Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My mother used to do the same thing whenever she cooked something. She would load on so much salt. I actually had to tell her to just salt her portion because it would be too salty for me so she finally stopped doing it when she cooks.
Yeah, I mean normally I"m the one who adds salt after... but like I think it got away rfrom her... there's enough on my plate to salt a second helping of fries... I just downed a 32 oz thing of water... to balance it out lol

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I am surprisingly bored. My mood is completely screwed up since earlier even though I do feel better now. Wish I had the motivation to do something fun.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
@MysticPerception that was beyond funny.. Stan is Ms. Claus. I am going to write it later to bump it up

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
@MysticPerception that was beyond funny.. Stan is Ms. Claus. I am going to write it later to bump it up
Well it makes perfect sense in my mind actually. Ms. Claus always helps Santa and is essentially his emotional pillar that always supports him. Really sounds like Stan to me.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Jean4
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Midterms are easy. Homework is hard.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Homework is hard because it's boring. Midterms you know everything is riding on it. You are smart. You thrive under pressure. :)

And we are so proud of you!!!

Reactions: BooGirl
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
I never did do my homework back when I was still in school. Luckily you're smarter than me so you're actually doing it. Keep up the good work.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I never did do my homework back when I was still in school. Luckily you're smarter than me so you're actually doing it. Keep up the good work.
I cheated. I'm 51. Can they still get me? Lol.

Reactions: MysticPerception
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
you sound very confident, I'm not actually doing it lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
you sound very confident, I'm not actually doing it lol

Aww come on. Do the homework. it's fun :D

Actually I hated finals and stuff...

In high school, science class... we knew what the final would be the first day of class:
1) diagram and name all parts of the human skull
2) identify like 100 leaves (or twigs) from memory
3) something else with a wtf? level
4) something else equally like WTF?!?

Oral exam, 1-on-1 with teacher.... you drew the final from a hat.

I was feeling confident. I only studied ONE of them... just one... I drew it from the hat (and yes, others drew other things). Pure luck.

Just saying... uh... yeah, homework can sometimes be good lol (I did pass it but that was risky as all hell on my part!)

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@MysticPerception. What country are you from?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I cheated. I'm 51. Can they still get me? Lol.
You cheated :o

I never would've cheated.... ok once... and I felt guilty.... non stop for months... and i only did by glancing at one question.... and the teacher watched other students outright right in answers for others as we graded others tests... yeah, I was weird lol

ok and maybeon a final... but everyone (honestly! EVERYONE did !) teacher didn't care lol

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
The problem is, it's all due at the end of the semester, so it's just gonna pile up and up and up lol
Oh no a procrastinator just like me. Good luck.
@MysticPerception. What country are you from?
The US. Born and raised here. Though not like I take pride in that or anything since this place is kinda going to hell really fast.

Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
You cheated :o

I never would've cheated.... ok once... and I felt guilty.... non stop for months... and i only did by glancing at one question.... and the teacher watched other students outright right in answers for others as we graded others tests... yeah, I was weird lol
Yup! More than once lol. More times than I can count!
Oh no a procrastinator just like me. Good luck.

The US. Born and raised here. Though not like I take pride in that or anything since this place is kinda going to hell really fast.
Time Zone? I am EST

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The problem is, it's all due at the end of the semester, so it's just gonna pile up and up and up lol
oh that's not good! you'll get overwhelmed :P

Although I procrastinate procrastinating

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
giphy.gif
Goodnight everyone! lol! It's only 18:15 pm here. So tired.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I just realized that I had one nickname in school/younger.... that might apply later in life lol
Hate to tell you Boo. Failure isn't an option. You are representing SS. ;)

Sloth!!!!!!!!
Sloths are the best... they're like a spirit animal

• Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I'm considering suicide

dabs

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What does that make pepper?
um.... too much distractions that cause you to burn dinner, so you need to spice it up because you don't have more to cook and don't feel like cooking more?

ok that wasn't as good lol