Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I'm sorry, they were a member here?

Good job! I think you definitely got it.

No... well not that I know of... let's just say there are 2 things I did in my life... ok 3... that made me... potentially very visible. This person was a link to one of them. And he stayed visible for many years, then... well it looks like *poof* nothing... Sure maybe he just stopped... but... still... mental state in me and all, just makes me sad.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
No... well not that I know of... let's just say there are 2 things I did in my life... ok 3... that made me... potentially very visible. This person was a link to one of them. And he stayed visible for many years, then... well it looks like *poof* nothing... Sure maybe he just stopped... but... still... mental state in me and all, just makes me sad.

I've had a few sad reminders of my past today as well. I feel for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I've had a few sad reminders of my past today as well. I feel for you.

I actually envied him... so would've loved to have had his job too. Probably why I jumped at the chance to help him once, even in smaller ways just for fun lol. Oh well. Really chances are he needed a break. It's not like all jobs are doable non-stop before you need to just change.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I actually envied him... so would've loved to have had his job too. Probably why I jumped at the chance to help him once, even in smaller ways just for fun lol. Oh well. Really chances are he needed a break. It's not like all jobs are doable non-stop before you need to just change.

The average work span is 4 years for most people at any given job. Chances are you're right on that.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I just got a call from my doctor. She was on the fence about giving me Lithium. After she saw my bloods, it's a hard NO. Medical Marijuana it is!

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: MysticPerception, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The average work span is 4 years for most people at any given job. Chances are you're right on that.
He did it for... 15-20 or more I think... and a lot stop after a few. He even switched up within it, and ended up moving with his wife for her studies. For all I know she moved for a job for her, and he was like 'all right--where we going?' and just packed up again and stopped for her.
I just got a call from my doctor. She was on the fence about giving me Lithium. After she saw my bloods, it's a hard NO. Medical Marijuana it is!
Both sorry and glad.... I hope the others work for you at least, or they can alter/up it!

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019

It's probably safer for you in the long run anyways.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
That's the bad part...

Don't want a tolerance to the only thing you may be able to take.
Yup. It's the darn Bariatric Surgery. Screwed me up meds wise.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I've heard good things about Kratom for pain. I've also heard great things about Schisandra being used as a mood stabilizer. You don't need a prescription for either. Maybe you could look into something like that to use for a few days when your MJ tolerance gets too high and you need a couple of days to lower it.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
@TimeToBiteTheDust is having a rough time (look at his post.)

Give him some love and support. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
@TimeToBiteTheDust is having a rough time (look at his post.)

Give him some love and support. :heart:

Yea I saw, way ahead of you! Definitely feel bad for him in multiple ways right now.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Ok, I finished cleaning my flat. It looks somewhat cleaner. It's just so dissapointing that I will have to do it next week again. I clean it but it gets dirty again, so I have to clean it over and over again. I always feel like Sisyphus while I am cleaning. Sometimes I wonder what's the point in cleaning anyway.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Yea I saw, way ahead of you! Definitely feel bad for him in multiple ways right now.
I have been talking with him. He was on the stay with Jean list. I told him that. He didn't believe me. He just got a sign.
Ok, I finished cleaning my flat. It looks somewhat cleaner. It's just so dissapointing that I will have to do it next week again. I clean it but it gets dirty again, so I have to clean it over and over again. I always feel like Sisyphus while I am cleaning. Sometimes I wonder what's the point in cleaning anyway.
I write my list and do some cleaning every day. The energy in a clean flat is better than a dirty one.

Reactions: Nemeshisu
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I write my list and do some cleaning every day. The energy in a clean flat is better than a dirty one.
Well, clean floor does make me feel bit better than dirty one. I wish I would had energy to do it every day like you though.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Well, clean floor does make me feel bit better than dirty one. I wish I would had energy to do it every day like you though.
I force myself. A little each day. Every time I complete something on my list, I am back in bed.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I have been talking with him. He was on the stay with Jean list. I told him that. He didn't believe me. He just got a sign.

Wait.... you have me on that list don't you?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
We are talking about the daily to do list. You are on it to remind you to take your meds!

lol
I almost forgot I was on it--didn't remember seeing a reminder lol--granted in the week I rmember

OMg... already gone through all my kleenex... box and a half... and it's not even 3 yet.... it's not even 2:15 yet.

CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Check In
@realjunes
@Azzy69
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@Morphinekiss
@BooGirl
@Nemeshisu
I'm not in a very good place at the moment but I'm still here. Hope you are okay

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei, MysticPerception, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
The cake was good, I had some for breakfast. Today is a traumatic date for me and I'm just struggling to get through it, it brings back alot of horrible memories I usually try to push down.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Carina, MysticPerception and Nemeshisu
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
The cake was good, I had some for breakfast. Today is a traumatic date for me and I'm just struggling to get through it, it brings back alot of horrible memories I usually try to push down.
Do you want to talk about it?

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Okay. . . Well, when I posted those little cards on here that said I was going back to bed, I thought I was being sarcastic. I was just gonna close my eyes for a second and then get up and get dressed and so forth. Apparently, I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until after 11:30 AM my time. I've been having bad insomnia the last few days. I keep thinking if I force myself to stay up during the day, even if I'm tired, and if I try to get up in the morning, even though I'm tired, that that will result in me going to sleep at night. Unfortunately, it doesn't work that way. No matter how sleepy I am or how tired I am, sometime between 9 & 11 pm, someone turns on the WIDE AWAKE button in my head and then I can't go back to sleep until two or three the next morning, if I'm lucky. Or else I fall asleep and wake up, fall asleep and wake up, and fall asleep and wake up over and over all night long. I just want a normal sleeping pattern where I sleep at night and I'm awake during the day! And not just every once in a while, but consistently for several days in a row. A week. . . . I would take one week of normal sleeping patterns, just one week!
Is that too much to ask for?! :ohhhh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, CyanideSoup, Carina and 1 other person
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Okay. . . Well, when I posted those little cards on here that said I was going back to bed, I thought I was being sarcastic. I was just gonna close my eyes for a second and then get up and get dressed and so forth. Apparently, I went back to sleep and didn't wake up until after 11:30 AM my time.
I know exactly how that feels. I did that last month and I was shocked. Insomnia kept me having a messed up sleep schedule for so many years that when I finally got a decent one I became obsessed with it and told everyone I need to go to sleep at this time and I can't go out at this time and so and so because I have to keep my sleep schedule on track. The only thing that helped me get past it was melatonin. But I think I just got lucky with it honestly for it to put me to sleep every night even though it takes an hour to kick in. I hope you get some proper sleep soon and don't have to keep dealing with the topsy turvy tiredness that is sleeping like you are now.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I kind of want to make a cake myself. I've never baked before, though

Reactions: MysticPerception