Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
That actually isn't good... maybe.... others around you maybe? like something they're doing?
I'm home in bed lol. Milo isn't even with me or any of the other cats ;)

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
something that might leak under the door or something...

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Does anybody else have asthma and take asthma meds? I hate how it makes you feel.

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Filters? dust in/on cabinets that came from organizing? mold that might exist that you don't know because hidden that you disturbed on like door to freezer?

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Hiya, I'm all good today, midterm in like 5 minutes haha

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt!, MysticPerception, Nemeshisu and 2 others
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Filters? dust in/on cabinets that came from organizing? mold that might exist that you don't know because hidden that you disturbed on like door to freezer?
It probably was from doing inventory.
Hiya, I'm all good today, midterm in like 5 minutes haha
You got this!!!! We believe in you and remember... You Know More Than You Think You Know.!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
GO Boo Go! Go Boo Go!

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I am awake now. Good afternoon everyone. Can't believe I went to bed so late this is going to trip me up badly tomorrow.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I am awake now. Good afternoon everyone. Can't believe I went to bed so late this is going to trip me up badly tomorrow.
Everybody had a rough night last night it seems. So we are all going to be messed up together. At least you won't be alone lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Everybody had a rough night last night it seems. So we are all going to be messed up together. At least you won't be alone lol.
If it makes you feel slightly better I actually had a lot of fun last night going to the movies with a friend but I got home so late that's why I wasn't in bed when I wanted to be.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
If it makes you feel slightly better I actually had a lot of fun last night going to the movies with a friend but I got home so late that's why I wasn't in bed when I wanted to be.
Movie!!! Details! What movie? What snacks did you get? Was the movie and good?

MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Movie!!! Details! What movie? What snacks did you get? Was the movie and good?
I went to see the new Star Wars with my friend who absolutely loves Star Wars and hated the last one with a burning passion. We got popcorn but I ate like 80% of it that's going to really come back to bite me later. The movie was pretty enjoyable actually. No spoilers but I found it to be unintentionally hilarious at times. Still worth seeing it though I think.

• Love
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I went to see the new Star Wars with my friend who absolutely loves Star Wars and hated the last one with a burning passion. We got popcorn but I ate like 80% of it that's going to really come back to bite me later. The movie was pretty enjoyable actually. No spoilers but I found it to be unintentionally hilarious at times. Still worth seeing it though I think.
Extra butter?

I was never a huge Star Wars fan. I like Star Trek. The original series the best.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
They really pack them in there huh? Sounds like you may have a few of the types that don't know how much cologne/perfume is enough as well.
Sort of like an olfactory arms race? Coworker "A" brought an oil diffuser, which annoys Coworker "B", who tries to drown it out with Microwave Popcorn, and so on...

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Sort of like an olfactory arms race? Coworker "A" brought an oil diffuser, which annoys Coworker "B", who tries to drown it out with Microwave Popcorn, and so on...

Hahaha yes! That's kind of what I was thinking too.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Extra butter?

I was never a huge Star Wars fan. I like Star Trek. The original series the best.

I like Star Trek (All series... actually was in a chat thing with Brannon Braga once when one of the episodes was on), and I like Star Wars.
Hahaha yes! That's kind of what I was thinking too.

If you include the burnt toast... it's a war lol

Reactions: Sensei and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

Dec 31, 2019
Extra butter?

I always get no butter. My Father was in love with both Star Trek and Star Wars. He had watched all of the original Star Trek and tried to show me some of it when I was too young to really get what was going on. I always wanted to try going back and watching it myself now that he's gone. Speaking of him he layered his popcorn with butter. I kind of miss that but don't feel like dealing with the stomacache the next day.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I like Star Trek (All series... actually was in a chat thing with Brannon Braga once when one of the episodes was on), and I like Star Wars.

If you include the burnt toast... it's a war lol

You see The Mandalorian yet?

LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Now that would definitely be funny. I work for a soulless multinational corporate machine. So whoever used their old number is kind of a genius.
We have a food distribution company up here called bimbo.com Can you imagine being the person that had to program their voice greetings/menu without laughing? I would've been cackling like a demented hen! Oh, wait... I am a demented hen;)

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
We have a food distribution company up here called bimbo.com Can you imagine being the person that had to program their voice greetings/menu without laughing? I would've been cackling like a demented hen! Oh, wait... I am a demented hen;)

Hahaha, yea I'm familiar with them! It would've been pure gold if it was some ditsy girl doing the voice menu too. It probably was a woman too as they usually use women for their soothing voice.
I don't have Netflix

It's on Disney plus. Same type of service though.

I watched the first episode just to see baby yoda lol.

You need to finish it! It's sooo good, I loved it. I'm not even a huge Star Wars fan.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hahaha, yea I'm familiar with them! It would've been pure gold if it was some ditsy girl doing the voice menu too. It probably was a woman too as they usually use women for their soothing voice.

It's on Disney plus. Same type of service though.

You need to finish it! It's sooo good, I loved it. I'm not even a huge Star Wars fan.
Does following the baby yoda twitter account count? lol
omg... this recent talk just made me lookup someone I knew and did something small for (but I think he gave me credit for even though I didn't care about it lol)

can't tell if he's still active... now I'm sadder

Last edited:
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I'm guessing 91.

• Love
Reactions: MysticPerception, Nemeshisu, Brick In The Wall and 2 others
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Does following the baby yoda twitter account count? lol
omg... this recent talk just made me lookup someone I knew and did something small for (but I think he gave me credit for even though I didn't care about it lol)

can't tell if he's still active... now I'm sadder

I'm sorry, they were a member here?
I'm guessing 91.

Good job! I think you definitely got it.