Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I feel bad for saying I overslept again given the insomnia here .but it's a med thing with me that allows me to sleep..

Otherwise I'd probably be posting about how it'd be another daywith no sleep.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I feel bad for saying I overslept again given the insomnia here .but it's a med thing with me that allows me to sleep..

Otherwise I'd probably be posting about how it'd be another daywith no sleep.
Sleep for us!!
E215B792 AE4F 42E0 944F 15AA25DDE0FD
List for the day
Coffee. Lots of coffee
Shower and brush teeth
Wash cat dishes and clean box
Inventory freezer and pantry
Real job work
@Carina (whining) I can't get out of beeedd. Damn insomnia.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I really wish I could breathe through my nose again.... October... the last month I could do it, and not even the entire month of it.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
10:49. I am going to shower.

• Love
Reactions: Carina
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
you get free candy, but you also freeze to death
Win-Win! Looks like an accident;)
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BooGirl and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Woke up in a more suicidal mood than usual

• Hugs
Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Really bad brain fog day. I had a doctor's appointment today that I completely forgot about. They called me asking me where I was. Rescheduled for February. Their first appointment. Luckily, it isn't an important one.

My List
List for the day
Coffee. Lots of coffee
Shower and brush teeth
Wash cat dishes and clean box
Inventory freezer and pantry
Real job work

OK. Got coffee in, not enough, but some.
Shower and Brush teeth done

I am back in bed (in my towel). I am going to put on my PJ's and wash the cat dishes and clean the box.

Bad day.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Ame, GinaIsReady, LegaliseIt! and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
Puppy update before you ask: Kola is doing well. Trying to teach her not to nip

Reactions: Carina and LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Puppy update before you ask: Kola is doing well. Trying to teach her not to nip
She's a baby. She will learn. Are you attached to her yet since you wanted the brown one.

Reactions: Carina and LegaliseIt!
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I'm here.
Not quite awake.
Our foster dog is refusing to go potty. I'm in charge of retraining him after he was left alone for a period of days/weeks in a basement with food and water, but had to "do his business" where he slept.
So, he's super smart, and he knows that he must go outside, and he gets positive reinforcement (treats) for doing so. I give him ample opportunities to go, so we don't have any confusing accidents.
Here's the thing:
It's minus 40 outside, and he is quite rationally, refusing to "do stuff" out there.
I mean, seriously, would you?
He's going to explode soon.
"Code Brown"
Thank you, Mother Nature!
He was just figuring it all out. Poor little guy!
I'm keeping him in a small area and just going to quietly clean it up when it happens, but he is such a good old dog (age 13), and I know it is killing him.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and GinaIsReady
Squiddy

Squiddy

Sep 4, 2019
She's a baby. She will learn. Are you attached to her yet since you wanted the brown one.
I've been attached for a few days now, though I sorta miss the brown one

Reactions: LegaliseIt! and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm here.
Not quite awake.
Our foster dog is refusing to go potty. I'm in charge of retraining him after he was left alone for a period of days/weeks in a basement with food and water, but had to "do his business" where he slept.
So, he's super smart, and he knows that he must go outside, and he gets positive reinforcement (treats) for doing so. I give him ample opportunities to go, so we don't have any confusing accidents.
Here's the thing:
It's minus 40 outside, and he is quite rationally, refusing to "do stuff" out there.
I mean, seriously, would you?
He's going to explode soon.
"Code Brown"
Thank you, Mother Nature!
He was just figuring it all out. Poor little guy!
You can't blame him lol
Cat dishes washed. Box cleaned. Cat is already in the box messing it.

Last edited:
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
It's a rainy and gloomy day here. But I have 2 days off so it's not gona rain on my parade!

• Love
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The distance between me and the bathroom is basically 3 desks side by side..., given the office there are 8 people I pass to there... there are 15 different strong smells from me to there.

each is seriously screwing with my nose...

• Wow
Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Check In
@realjunes
@Azzy69
@L0ne1ygh0st
@Sensei
@Raven Moon
@Morphinekiss
@BooGirl
@Nemeshisu

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
The distance between me and the bathroom is basically 3 desks side by side..., given the office there are 8 people I pass to there... there are 15 different strong smells from me to there.

each is seriously screwing with my nose...

They really pack them in there huh? Sounds like you may have a few of the types that don't know how much cologne/perfume is enough as well.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
They really pack them in there huh? Sounds like you may have a few of the types that don't know how much cologne/perfume is enough as well.
there are 3 oil diffusers, 2 candles, 3 wall smelling outlets, spray cans used, and i'm assuming perfume amounts to the rest.

But really it's kind of like 4 desks together, 2 desks together, 2 desks together, 1 desk along a wall, so I wall past 3"actual" like desk width. It's like if an office had cubicals just without cubicals lol

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I took stock of my freezer. I need no frozen things. Still have to do the pantry.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I took stock of my freezer. I need no frozen things. Still have to do the pantry.

I first read that as "I have no frozen things" and thought "well that was quick inventory, open freezen--yep it's empty" lol

glad you don't need frozen stuff

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
there are 3 oil diffusers, 2 candles, 3 wall smelling outlets, spray cans used, and i'm assuming perfume amounts to the rest.

But really it's kind of like 4 desks together, 2 desks together, 2 desks together, 1 desk along a wall, so I wall past 3"actual" like desk width. It's like if an office had cubicals just without cubicals lol

Sounds a bit excessive. Why not just toss a fog machine in there too while they're at it? I'd have to wear that cream that coroners put under their nose for the smell.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sounds a bit excessive. Why not just toss a fog machine in there too while they're at it? I'd have to wear that cream that coroners put under their nose for the smell.
Fog machine? They consider that around halloween.

but yeah. I think it's mainly bothering me now given the nose thing... but omg it's horrible. I can taste it (I'm breathing through nose... making throat burn.

Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hello! I am back at home!

Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Fog machine? They consider that around halloween.

but yeah. I think it's mainly bothering me now given the nose thing... but omg it's horrible. I can taste it (I'm breathing through nose... making throat burn.

Sounds like some sort of chemical warfare haha. I'd probably say something about it if it was me. I wouldn't mind if anyone got mad either as I go to work to make money not to make friends.
Hello! I am back at home!

Welcome back!