LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Woot! I just found out that a local candy store is giving a discount on bulk candy depending on how low the temperature goes! Today it was 40 percent off for minus 40! I'm holding out for Thursday and a hopeful minus 52!

• Wow
Reactions: Jean4 and Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Woot! I just found out that a local candy store is giving a discount on bulk candy depending on how low the temperature goes! Today it was 40 percent off for minus 40! I'm holding out for Thursday and a hopeful minus 52!
I hope it hits -100... for the discount, not temp lol

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I'm in a time loop right now. It's so weird
I hear guitars and a tv station

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Night everyone. It's another insomnia night.

Reactions: Carina and Sensei
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Still high and so many racing thoughts I can't remember

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
I've always been an insomniac. So I just started working nights. Might as well get paid for it.
One time I had a sleep study done and stayed awake the whole night. The technician dude was like "do you need a job? We need people who can stay awake all night!" :pfff::pfff:

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Anyone ever watch Insomniac with comedian Dave Attell? One of my favorite comedians and shows. He had my dream job for real. He'd just travel to different cities and show you the night life of each one while getting drunk and cracking jokes. The show Pawn Stars actually spawned from it as Ricks old pawn shop was in one of the episodes of Insomniac.

226e3a5b8cea8f4a52ab3945706b8b0f  dave attell comedy central
ZpEEjx5

Reactions: Broken Chimera, Nemeshisu, Carina and 1 other person
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Anyone ever watch Insomniac with comedian Dave Attell? One of my favorite comedians and shows. He had my dream job for real. He'd just travel to different cities and show you the night life of each one while getting drunk and cracking jokes. The show Pawn Stars actually spawned from it as Ricks old pawn shop was in one of the episodes of Insomniac.

View attachment 24596
View attachment 24597

Never seen it, but it sounds good. I love the Pawn Stars. I was sad when the Old Man
(Rick's dad) died. Dave Attell is really funny.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Never seen it, but it sounds good. I love the Pawn Stars. I was sad when the Old Man
(Rick's dad) died. Dave Attell is really funny.

You should check it out then. It's a pretty funny show. They might have some episodes on youtube or something. The old Pawn Shop Rick had was your typical NY type shady pawn shop. He was so young looking in that episode too.

Reactions: BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
You should check it out then. It's a pretty funny show. They might have some episodes on youtube or something. The old Pawn Shop Rick had was your typical NY type shady pawn shop. He was so young looking in that episode too.
I'll look for it.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Killing time scrolling through here while my coworker scrolls through Facebook. It's somewhat amusing to me. We are legion, we're everywhere, most people have no idea.

I try to keep this in mind when I deal with people. You never know when someone is near their breaking point and I wouldn't want to be the one to send someone over.

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina and BlueWidow
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
My SIL is out of the hospital and she says she's doing better. I feel like a jerk texting her "I love you" back after she texts it to me, knowing I'm going to ctb at some point soon.
I mean, it's true, but just because I love her and she loves me doesn't mean that she can do anything to help me. She can't change anything in my life or any of the reasons why I am going to ctb. She's so sweet, and innocent, and clueless. As far as I can tell, she has no clue that this is coming. I mean she knows I'm depressed, and she knows I miss my husband (her brother) terribly and I've been struggling since he died. But even she doesn't have any clue about the depth of my problems. No one does. In some ways, I think it's going to come as a complete shock to everyone around me when I do this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Last edited:
  • Hugs
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Morning all, hope you are doing okay today. Today brings back traumatic memories for me so I might not be very active but ill be thinking of you all :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I don't know. We were pming. He said he was depressed .

When did you last speak to him, I know he mailed me a few times but I am crap at messaging, struggle with it big time, kinda wish I had replied more now
Just noticed he had sent me his/a email address, worth trying that?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
When did you last speak to him, I know he mailed me a few times but I am crap at messaging, struggle with it big time, kinda wish I had replied more now
Just noticed he had sent me his/a email address, worth trying that?
Yes. Last time was Thursday. When you email him, please tell him I have blown io his wall and he is causing me great anxiety!