Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Y
I dunno. I just don't wanna be a freak.

You're totally not a freak BooGirl. You're completely normal. Really! So there was something that happened that messed up things in a sense you're still you. I'm not going to say it's easy, not going to say you won't hate things or something... But you know you more than most. You have the advantage of being aware of who you are and who you aren't more than most other people, and realizing that the two didn't match.... and not only realized it, but admitted it... and not only admitted it, but are wanting to possible change it.

That is a massive thing that takes a lot of determination and self.... self.... can't think of the word.... but it's a good thing!

But you definitely aren't a freak.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, Nemeshisu, BooGirl and 1 other person
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
I dunno. I just don't wanna be a freak.
You wouldn't have to rush anything. Just explore your options, so you know how your peers are going about life. Knowledge is power.:hug:
You are coming of age in a unique time.
Gender/Binary/Heteronormative sh*t is being called out for the medieval superstition that it is.

The downside is that your generation is the most photographed and externally judged ever.
This will change, but it heaps on the pain.

You are a survivor of a techno-wave (24/7 photos/media/public/online) that strips young people of their ability to individuate safely and retreat when needed.

Society is the freaky Petri dish. Your generation is the nonconsenting subject of this techno-experiment.

Sorry, babbling here. Just my thoughts.
Sending hugs and peace.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Sensei, Nemeshisu, BooGirl and 3 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
You wouldn't have to rush anything. Just explore your options, so you know how your peers are going about life. Knowledge is power.:hug:
You are coming of age in a unique time.
Gender/Binary/Heteronormative sh*t is being called out for the medieval superstition that it is.

The downside is that your generation is the most photographed and externally judged ever.
This will change, but it heaps on the pain.

You are a survivor of a techno-wave (24/7 photos/media/public/online) that strips young people of their ability to individuate safely and retreat when needed.

Society is the freaky Petri dish. Your generation is the nonconsenting subject of this techno-experiment.

Sorry, babbling here. Just my thoughts.
Sending hugs and peace.

And even to add onto that... generations older than mine, like those in their 70s.... in my town there's a few trans women who have the horse-shoe bald head--and they still go out in dresses, lipstick, everything. Not going to say there's not total jerks I want to 'accidental run over with a cart' but when I worked in retail I always said ma'am to them, as did my coworkers (granted my coworkers were like 80% LGBT, at a walmart! ) . I'm not saying it's easy on them either, it's not.

People anymore just don't care as much, or don't think as much about things that they once did. Sure some may be more vocal..... I just always hate it with statistics... lgbt people are always higher, percentage wise, in suicide than other groups... and it's so sad. Sorry if I have gotten on a mini rant like thing or rambled.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: BooGirl and MysticPerception
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
Waking up and listening to a bunch of Frank Sinatra songs I haven't heard in forever is really pleasant.

Reactions: Jean4
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Checking in. A little over an hour until the nurse gets here, so I am straightening up. No shower, but I did brush my teeth and get dressed in real clothes which will shock the hell out of her lol.

@BPD Barbie made it through the night and checked in with me when she woke up (5 am my time).

Her mother should be with her shortly and they will go to her psychiatrist, where she will hand over the SN, and film it for me as proof.

She doesn't want to die. She has a horrible case of being Bipolar. She gets very manic and when she crashes, you see what happens.

Luckily, some part of her had enough sense to contact me.

I'm always here folks.

Stan was there for this one giving her that push. It wasn't her time. It isn't her time. She has a life ahead of her if they can get her meds right.

I'm very glad to hear this. Good job Jean and hang in there BPD Barbie! I'm always happy to hear when someone chooses life!

• Love
Reactions: Sensei, BlueWidow and Woodnote
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm very glad to hear this. Good job Jean and hang in there BPD Barbie! I'm always happy to hear when someone chooses life!
You know I have my chicken eye on you. :blarg:

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
You know I have my chicken eye on you. :blarg:

I love chicken! An I definitely appreciate it. I'm going to hang around myself and try to push through all the recent developments. Someone has to be here to keep an eye on you too!

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I love chicken! An I definitely appreciate it. I'm going to hang around myself and try to push through all the recent developments. Someone has to be here to keep an eye on you too!
Honestly, yes. Especially until I get my meds right.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
omg effing hackers are attacking us at my workplace non-stop.... stop it hackers! bloody... why... just... why... our place doesn't do anything that important (ok, kind of a lie... but we're not as big as others)

and I'm getting really tired of having to non-sop blocking countries from sending us spam, and trying to access servers of with a login of 'yomamma' trying to access a server... like come on.....

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
omg effing hackers are attacking us at my workplace non-stop.... stop it hackers! bloody... why... just... why... our place doesn't do anything that important (ok, kind of a lie... but we're not as big as others)

and I'm getting really tired of having to non-sop blocking countries from sending us spam, and trying to access servers of with a login of 'yomamma' trying to access a server... like come on.....

Hahaha yomamma huh? Yea they'll attack anything and everything. They must really be bored to sit around and attack pointless or obscure entities like that.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Hahaha yomamma huh? Yea they'll attack anything and everything. They must really be bored to sit around and attack pointless or obscure entities like that.
yeah they've tried like random things too like someone smashed a keyboard, that I'm assuming is the like Asian->US keyboard translation like thing or something. it's just highly... highly annoying.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
As you all know, I need a med change. Nurse came today, and took blood for Lithium.

I just got a call from my doctor. A reminder. I had Bariatric Surgery, and there are some meds I can no longer take because they may cause stomach ulcers.

My doc researched and said, while Lithium isn't a no, it is a could be.

I have 2 choices.

Take my chances with Lithium which I know worked in the past

Or

Stay on low doses of medical marijuana. If I use marijuana as a medication, I could develop a resistance to it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sensei and Carina
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
As you all know, I need a med change. Nurse came today, and took blood for Lithium.

I just got a call from my doctor. A reminder. I had Bariatric Surgery, and there are some meds I can no longer take because they may cause stomach ulcers.

My doc researched and said, while Lithium isn't a no, it is a could be.

I have 2 choices.

Take my chances with Lithium which I know worked in the past

Or

Stay on low doses of medical marijuana. If I use marijuana as a medication, I could develop a resistance to it.

Ulcers can lead you down a painful road to death. I've seen it happen in a family member who had to have half her stomach removed because of it. It was all downhill from there.

Medical weed seems the best way to go. Tolerance is a real issue though as you mentioned. Maybe you could use the lithium to stop the MJ for short periods to lower your resistance back down from time to time.

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Ulcers can lead you down a painful road to death. I've seen it happen in a family member who had to have half her stomach removed because of it. It was all downhill from there.

Medical weed seems the best way to go. Tolerance is a real issue though as you mentioned. Maybe you could use the lithium to stop the MJ for short periods to lower your resistance back down from time to time.
I'll ask the doc that. Lithium is a lot of work to get right. Don't know if she wants to use it as a temporary fix.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I so want a drink... but don't have a drink. these hackers are making me just want to curl into a ball and cry....

over 5000 messages.... all identical... and our outside spam filter is like 'yep looks legit!' and I've reported them as being spam, one by one, to over 500 of them, and they still keep on letting them through.... why!??!

• Wow
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
What email do you have?
I so want a drink... but don't have a drink. these hackers are making me just want to curl into a ball and cry....

over 5000 messages.... all identical... and our outside spam filter is like 'yep looks legit!' and I've reported them as being spam, one by one, to over 500 of them, and they still keep on letting them through.... why!??!
what email do you have?

F

freedommatrix

Dec 19, 2019
Have a presentation next week. Very nervous. i've prepared but got a script for the beta blocker propranolol. It's €14 but I can't afford it unfortunately. Damn.....why is life like this

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Have a presentation next week. Very nervous. i've prepared but got a script for the beta blocker propranolol. It's €14 but I can't afford it unfortunately. Damn.....why is life like this
I know nothing about UK meds. Is there a way you can get a cheaper, generic version?

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Took a shower. Still feel like a freak. Maybe I should walk over to the Verrazzano bridge. I can't take this anymore.

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
What email do you have?

what email do you have?

It's the company's internal email....

It's just so aggrivating because all the mails fill up the mail server with needless space hogging (yes, technically sending spam emails can crash a company's email server because email servers can think '30 gb, 300 gb' is 'out of space' depending on total space available.

And then people are like "can you get it to stop? it's annoying when we are overlooking legit emails! Which yeah, rules should be used to move messages so nothing in the inbox ever but junk, but I get it.

and then I have to block entire countries from being able to email us... which then blocks legit emails... which I then have to fix later.
Took a shower. Still feel like a freak. Maybe I should walk over to the Verrazzano bridge. I can't take this anymore.

Hey! come on... you're not a freak! :) just talk if you want, it's more fun and better, you don't have to feel alone here. @Jean4's here--she's good at listening too (I'm at work now)

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Tell me one person who doesn't feel like a freak? Hell. Lady Gaga did documentaries on it.

The question is. What are you going to do about it? You are very lucky. You have the opportunity to make changes. Others, like myself, have no hope.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and Nemeshisu
Nemeshisu

Nemeshisu

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hello, just daily check-in. Today was very tough day...I am so tired so I am going to sleep. I hope you are having better day than mine...

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Hello, just daily check-in. Today was very tough day...I am so tired so I am going to sleep. I hope you are having better day than mine...
Are you ok? Want to vent?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Really my best friend calls me a freak... but it's been a thing for 30 years... kind of a joke really. it's just never been stopped. He has other names for me too, but they're just accurate lol

• Love
Reactions: BooGirl