LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Meanwhile in Canada...

"Wind chill values of minus 40 or colder will continue through the coming week and into next weekend. Some brief improvement may occur during the afternoon hours."

A9BCD78D 9E6A 44B8 B3FB C0B09D730DC9

Reactions: Hennessy, Nemeshisu, Carina and 1 other person
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Sylveon is a trans rights activist in my headcanon, so gotta love her ;)

my fav eeveelution is still glaceon tho, I actually have an awesome plush of her
Have you played Pokemon Sword and Shield? I thought Sword was pretty good

Reactions: BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Have you played Pokemon Sword and Shield? I thought Sword was pretty good
Nah, I haven't. I've barely been able to focus on video games lately. I actually got through Pokepark 2 last week, but that's the first I've played in ages.

Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Nah, I haven't. I've barely been able to focus on video games lately. I actually got through Pokepark 2 last week, but that's the first I've played in ages.
Oh. I never played PokePark 2

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Geez, the trolls sure are hard at work today.

Reactions: Sensei and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Time for me to go to bed. I'll be back when I can't sleep.

Reactions: Sensei
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
Just wanna mention something strange I've noticed. I feel like this place has this spiritual energy surrounding it. I'm not a religious person at all. I stopped believing in Judaism at around age 13. But the way that suicide is treated around there, and the way that those who ctb are treated is just... beautiful.
Anyways, I'm gonna sleep now. Love you all :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Carina, Soulless_Angel and 2 others
MysticPerception

MysticPerception

I'm back and I'll still smile for you
Dec 31, 2019
I am very sleepy. I just got home after staying an extra hour at work. Today was...hard. Also everyone is already in bed as I suspected. I guess I'll pass out soon too.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
HereToday

HereToday

Arcanist
Dec 27, 2019
I am very sleepy. I just got home after staying an extra hour at work. Today was...hard. Also everyone is already in bed as I suspected. I guess I'll pass out soon too.
Hope tomorrow is a better day for you

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow and MysticPerception
BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
I've got some almost 2 and a half year old Clonazepam pills, 0.5 mg. I got them just a few months before my husband passed away. They were prescribed in August 2017. The reason I still have them is because, at the time, I couldn't afford to take a new medicine and deal with any side effects because my husband was very sick and I had to be focused on him. Then, after he passed away, I had a million things to do so I still couldn't afford to take any new medicine and deal with side effects. Once I finally got moved here, I kept thinking I'd save them for a suicide attempt. I'm going to take one tonight and see how they affect me. I've had insomnia the last few nights in a row & I'm not the slightest bit tired right now, so I'm hoping if I take it and it helps me sleep, maybe it will help knock me out or at least calm me down when I decide it's time to drink my SN. I'm going to take it and time how long it takes me to get drowsy.

Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and HereToday
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
Morning all. Still here and still haven't eaten any cake. I think it's because the last thing I wanted to do here was bake and then have a piece of cake before I go. It seems so final now and SI is kicking in. We'll see what today brings

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Nemeshisu, TheDevilsAngel and 2 others
strawberrygirl

strawberrygirl

Jan 12, 2020
I've got some almost 2 and a half year old Clonazepam pills, 0.5 mg. I got them just a few months before my husband passed away. They were prescribed in August 2017. The reason I still have them is because, at the time, I couldn't afford to take a new medicine and deal with any side effects because my husband was very sick and I had to be focused on him. Then, after he passed away, I had a million things to do so I still couldn't afford to take any new medicine and deal with side effects. Once I finally got moved here, I kept thinking I'd save them for a suicide attempt. I'm going to take one tonight and see how they affect me. I've had insomnia the last few nights in a row & I'm not the slightest bit tired right now, so I'm hoping if I take it and it helps me sleep, maybe it will help knock me out or at least calm me down when I decide it's time to drink my SN. I'm going to take it and time how long it takes me to get drowsy.
Hugs. It is tough losing a loved one and feeling all alone. Keep us in check.. you are not alone here. I hope you get the calm and peace you need to continue on.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
Sleep well, everyone!
Good morning/afternoon, Europe and Asia:)
I hope that work isn't so harsh today, @Sensei

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I hope that work isn't so harsh today, @Sensei

It goes surprisingly smoothly, knock on wood. I'm lucky to have kind and patient pupils. :)

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina, LegaliseIt! and 1 other person
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I'm braving it today and heading out to go bra shopping gotta get a bloody train first though people too many people out here

Reactions: Carina and LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm braving it today and heading out to go bra shopping gotta get a bloody train first though people too many people out here
Picts!!! :blarg:
5:12 am. I was up all night with BPD Barbie who is NOT CTB and getting help today.

I am exhausted. Cranky. And will be offline because visiting nurse is coming from 10-1 for my bi monthly Medicare required check up.
If I'm not here, I'm headachy, tired, but alive. ;)

Someone bump up Stan's thread please.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: BlueWidow, Carina and LegaliseIt!
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
God, I regret scheduling psych appointments for 10.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Checking in. A little over an hour until the nurse gets here, so I am straightening up. No shower, but I did brush my teeth and get dressed in real clothes which will shock the hell out of her lol.

@BPD Barbie made it through the night and checked in with me when she woke up (5 am my time).

Her mother should be with her shortly and they will go to her psychiatrist, where she will hand over the SN, and film it for me as proof.

She doesn't want to die. She has a horrible case of being Bipolar. She gets very manic and when she crashes, you see what happens.

Luckily, some part of her had enough sense to contact me.

I'm always here folks.

Stan was there for this one giving her that push. It wasn't her time. It isn't her time. She has a life ahead of her if they can get her meds right.

• Love
Reactions: Woodnote, Brick In The Wall, MysticPerception and 7 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Woke up late... showered... took pills... went to work... tired.... feel like puking... pills on empty stomach was not a good idea, but didn't have time to eat

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: BlueWidow, LegaliseIt! and TheDevilsAngel