@L0ne1ygh0st got me thinking about cake, I kinda wanna learn how to bake

hmmm

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I loved beetlejuice.... I totally may have been like Winona Ryders character and been like 'yep, kill self, die....'

granted her character didn't do that

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I love Tim Burton...

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Brick In The Wall and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Still trying to figure out what I exactly want to do for a job. :nomouth:

porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
I remember reading his book Burton on Burton. Good stuff. It has all his original drawings and he talked about trying to work for Disney drawing for Fox and the Hound big them looking like road kill lol. Not a good fit for his style

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
I remember reading his book Burton on Burton. Good stuff. It has all his original drawings and he talked about trying to work for Disney drawing for Fox and the Hound big them looking like road kill lol. Not a good fit for his style

That's fucking awesome! I'd love to read through that. They don't make them like they used to. In any aspect of the sense!

I'll stumble across the line if it means not going to jail haha. Great song though and totally went through my head during this.

Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Only thing I hated in the show was how they made suicides seem like an evil thing punished in afterlife... but I was a child then basically lol.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Only thing I hated in the show was how they made suicides seem like an evil thing punished in afterlife... but I was a child then basically lol.

The cartoon version? Well that was the stigma back then and still is I suppose. But I think it's time to reboot that ideology don't you?

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
The cartoon version? Well that was the stigma back then and still is I suppose. But I think it's time to reboot that ideology don't you?
It was just the person as the secretary--the 'serve the dead forever' thing.... as I got older the thought hit me of what exactly is wrong with that anyway? Even if that was the case?

Well basically the suicides became cival servants... so caseworkers, etc. lol

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/attachments/973a7d5c-bdd5-4327-bdbb-3039ec88d9ad-jpeg.24453/?hash=845ce073c4c376903317408fe751a4f1
Where is everyone?

Attachments

• 973A7D5C-BDD5-4327-BDBB-3039EC88D9AD.jpeg
    973A7D5C-BDD5-4327-BDBB-3039EC88D9AD.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Reactions: Hennessy and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
I had chicken, mashed potatoes and spinach for dinner

BlueWidow

BlueWidow

Visionary
Oct 6, 2019
Okay, came on here to check in and got sidetracked by goodbye threads and so on. So many people leaving, it's hard to keep up now. . . ;-;
Some of the threads I've completely missed in the last few days. Didn't see the thread until days later when the person was already gone.
I wish they would separate the goodbye threads so that you would know a new one is coming up.
Didn't even know Moonicide well and don't know Lotus1818 well, but their threads have
left me. . . . I can't describe how I feel. . . drained, mournful, yet happy Moon is at peace. She was so young. And now BPD Barbie too. I don't know her well either. People are passing through here so quickly now, I don't have time to get to know them before they're gone. :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Nemeshisu, Soulless_Angel, Squiddy and 1 other person
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Sometimes it makes me sad until I see people that seemed to know them well, so at least I know there will be people who will remember them like they deserve to be remembered. Still sad, but.... at least I know it's less sad if that makes sense.

• Love
Reactions: BlueWidow
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Okay, came on here to check in and got sidetracked by goodbye threads and so on. So many people leaving, it's hard to keep up now. . . ;-;
Some of the threads I've completely missed in the last few days. Didn't see the thread until days later when the person was already gone.
I wish they would separate the goodbye threads so that you would know a new one is coming up.
Didn't even know Moonicide well and don't know Lotus1818 well, but their threads have
left me. . . . I can't describe how I feel. . . drained, mournful, yet happy Moon is at peace. She was so young. And now BPD Barbie too. I don't know her well either. People are passing through here so quickly now, I don't have time to get to know them before they're gone. :aw:
All you need to know is me, @Carina and @Squiddy ;)
What is everyone eating today?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Carina and BlueWidow
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I ate quiche... but I kind of ate it all without pictures lol