Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Showered and brushed my teeth
Washed cat dishes and cleaned box
Filled up turtle tanks
Changed the water on my water cooler (Poland Spring)

Back in bed

Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★ and Carina
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
Showered and brushed my teeth
Washed cat dishes and cleaned box
Filled up turtle tanks
Changed the water on my water cooler (Poland Spring)

Back in bed
I'm in bed just taking career tests. Still not 100% sure on what I want to do

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Alright, halfway through. If homework is this hard, how will I do in the real world?

A lot of times you realize that homework and things in school is drastically harder than anything you do in the real world.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
A lot of times you realize that homework and things in school is drastically harder than anything you do in the real world.
I hope so. But everyone always says that the real world is harder.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Alright, halfway through. If homework is this hard, how will I do in the real world?
My father told me when I was a kid, enjoy high school. They are the best years of your life. The real world is hard.

I found the opposite. Adult world sucks, but High School is worse.

Hopefully, when you are in the real world you willbe doing something you like. In school, you are forced to do things you hate.

Reactions: Soulless_Angel
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Granted different things can vary for different jobs. But as say programming as an example, teachers were like "you must memorize things because you can't use textbooks or anything when on the job!"

I spend 80% of my day on google. So do most IT people (apparently lol). The joke is IT work is searching on google. Or at least the excuse we use to browse the internet all day rofl.

Reactions: LegaliseIt!
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
Why are some people just assholes? The day I nearly went from the bridge, some members of the public stopped to talk to me whilst the police where called.
One stuckby me and still kinda speaks to me to this day. I struggle with conversation, tonight I mailed said Hi, within 1o mins, I had not replied, next thing I know the guys sending me shit messages on whats app saying he hates being ignnored, on fb hes sending me messages calling me ignornant... like seriously.? is there any need? I am not online loads at the moment, conversation is a struggle for me, what the hell!!
Ive deactived fb... hence him not finding me now... Ffs

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 10
  • 2.png
    2.png
    36.5 KB · Views: 10
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ★†DaughterOfEve†★, BooGirl, Nemeshisu and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Why are some people just assholes? The day I nearly went from the bridge, some members of the public stopped to talk to me whilst the police where called.
One stuckby me and still kinda speaks to me to this day. I struggle with conversation, tonight I mailed said Hi, within 1o mins, I had not replied, next thing I know the guys sending me shit messages on whats app saying he hates being ignnored, on fb hes sending me messages calling me ignornant... like seriously.? is there any need? I am not online loads at the moment, conversation is a struggle for me, what the hell!!
Ive deactived fb... hence him not finding me now... Ffs
I am looking at it if it was me.

If I am ignored, I have anxiety and panic attacks thinking they hate me which morphs into how I am a loser, nobody likes me and I want to die.

Maybe he is like me, or was just having a bad day and took it out on you.

I'm sorry he hurt you. If you would like me, @Carina and @Morphinekiss to kill him. We will

• Love
Reactions: Nemeshisu and Soulless_Angel
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
the migraine is gone but the nerve pain from my neuralgia is still fired up so I guess better?
Yes. It is better. We fix one thing a time. Get a heating pad or ice pack.

Reactions: Morphinekiss and Soulless_Angel
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I am looking at it if it was me.

If I am ignored, I have anxiety and panic attacks thinking they hate me which morphs into how I am a loser, nobody likes me and I want to die.

Maybe he is like me, or was just having a bad day and took it out on you.

I'm sorry he hurt you. If you would like me, @Carina and @Morphinekiss to kill him. We will

How do we take care of the people?

M

Morphinekiss

Enlightened
Jun 8, 2019
As a teacher I can promise you, how well you do on homework is absolutely zero indication of how you'll fare in the real world. Half the time we only give homework because we have to, and grading it is a pain in the ass. Teachers hate homework as much as the students. There is "book smart" and "street smart" and street smart is what's going to help you in the long run.

• Love
Reactions: Sensei and Carina
BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
As a teacher I can promise you, how well you do on homework is absolutely zero indication of how you'll fare in the real world. Half the time we only give homework because we have to, and grading it is a pain in the ass. Teachers hate homework as much as the students. There is "book smart" and "street smart" and street smart is what's going to help you in the long run.
Of course, I'm not very street smart either... :ahhha:

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina
LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
She does nip quite a bit though and was trying to eat my shoe
Once her "milk teeth" fall out, she won't be as nippy/chewy.
Edit: referring to Kola—I don't come with any guarantees;)

Last edited:
porfin1234

porfin1234

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Female altho I've been told I think like a male lol
Snacks... I did but ate them on the way here. Woops.

• Love
Reactions: Carina and Brick In The Wall
Squiddy

Squiddy

Here Lies My Hopes And Dreams
Sep 4, 2019
So I got psychologist again when taking another career test

20200112 162143