Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Ugh recorded vid of my catinches from my face...but can't show it because won't let me :(
Went to this thread because why not? I hesitated because it was too long already. What am I supposed to talk about in here
Welcome

• Love
Reactions: BabyYoda
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
Welcome! We chat about anything we want. From what we are going to do today, or if you just need somebody to talk to, or what you ate. Anything you want :)
Ohhh okay I see.

I'm in so much pain right now because of love. I never get to feel appreciated especially by guys. Romantic or platonic I'm so shit. I have no 8dea how to fix this

• Hugs
Reactions: Carina and cosmicpixiedust
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Ohhh okay I see.

I'm in so much pain right now because of love. I never get to feel appreciated especially by guys. Romantic or platonic I'm so shit. I have no 8dea how to fix this
Can I ask how old you are?

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Does nothing. I marijuana myself up to get any sleep. Didn't take any today because I have a grocery delivery between 9-11 and I need to be up.
I just saw this. Yeah that definitely works. It can totally make you sleep too much though, that's for sure. I hope you have a good day, even though you're sleep deprived. I'm almost to work. Counting a hat store this morning. I want to get out to smoke and pee, I hope we get there soon.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I just saw this. Yeah that definitely works. It can totally make you sleep too much though, that's for sure. I hope you have a good day, even though you're sleep deprived. I'm almost to work. Counting a hat store this morning. I want to get out to smoke and pee, I hope we get there soon.
I'm up and working. I am considering placing another grocery delivery for tomorrow with more PowerAide. Such a good sale... I just have to find a place to store 30 bottles (the maximum you can get lol)

Reactions: cosmicpixiedust
cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
Ohhh okay I see.

I'm sorry you're going through pain! Guys can suck sometimes.
I'm up and working. I am considering placing another grocery delivery for tomorrow with more PowerAide. Such a good sale... I just have to find a place to store 30 bottles (the maximum you can get lol)
You totally should. I drink the crap out of Poweraid! Amazon?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I'm sorry you're going through pain! Guys can suck sometimes.

You totally should. I drink the crap out of Poweraid! Amazon?
Amazon... and now they are only letting you take 7! Damn.

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
They're talking about suicide rates on the radio :/ Thankfully we're basically here

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
I wonder if I could teach my cat to suffocate me....he seems up to it lol

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My cat had his face over my mouth....ones pie over an artery...and the other curled up lol.
One paw

Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
18 :( many people my age have already found love or someone who likes them

There's still time! One of my family never married until 36! Even with my classmates from high school....many years ago...some only found live within the last 10 years.... And then some ended up with fellow classmates!

I didn't even have my first date until college. Next one was years later. It's early. I'm on phone....but just saying don't worry about it yet. It's totally normal to have not found anything yet.

BooGirl

BooGirl

Warlock
Jan 10, 2020
I only got like 7 hours. Ugh

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception and Carina
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
18 :( many people my age have already found love or someone who likes them
I am laughing. It took me until I was 51 years old. Found Stan here and he CTB last month.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Nemeshisu, Finis Autem Spero and 2 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My phonenavigation sucks on this site ugh lol

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Anxiety is through the roof right now with problems at the real job. And I ordered more Powerade. The would only let me order 7 and no more lol. It will be delivered this evening between 5-7. Won't be able to get more either lol.

• Hugs
Reactions: MysticPerception, Carina and Soulless_Angel
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
My neck popped like always. Like it does a few hundred times a day....I can't move my neck now.... I grabbed things just in case but they knock me outso much I fall asleep so I have to bee cautious

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Fixed crisis number 1. Due to anxiety, (at least I know why) my chest is tightening. Don't need meds. Will take if necessary....

• Love
Reactions: Carina
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019
Fixed crisis number 1. Due to anxiety, (at least I know why) my chest is tightening. Don't need meds. Will take if necessary....
Good. :) hope it gets better

Reactions: Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
Soulless_Angel

Soulless_Angel

existence is futile
Jul 10, 2019
I slept, I feel no better but I slept for half hour

@Jean4 how you doing?

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
I slept, I feel no better but I slept for half hour

@Jean4 how you doing?
Nauseous. Dizzy. All anxiety. Going to take some asthma meds and take an edible. If it makes me wonky, I will provide entertainment to the grocery delivery person lol. I am also bouncing emotionally. No sleep and anxiety does that.

How is your foot?

• Hugs