• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

MorningDove

Jun 13, 2024
First time posting. Thinking of getting materials for this. Thank you all for your hard work.

angryoceanlover

angryoceanlover

Mar 15, 2024
I cant do it no matter what i try. Its not my SI. I kept choking myself far past the point of blue. I tried the med caps, the corn hole bags and T shirts/pillow cases. I have my arteries down to a T at this point. I put an X over them. I wish i had came up with a plan b, because i ruined my life right before this

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
I cant do it no matter what i try. Its not my SI. I kept choking myself far past the point of blue. I tried the med caps, the corn hole bags and T shirts/pillow cases. I have my arteries down to a T at this point. I put an X over them. I wish i had came up with a plan b, because i ruined my life right before this
A few stupid questions:
What do you mean by "point of blue", "T", "X" ?
You tried with ratchet straps?
How was your body and head positioned when you increased the compression?
How long did you hold the maximum pressure?
What changes in sensation did you experience?
Any convulsions?
Why did you stop?

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
Let me get the straight: you find your carotids, which is what medics call "pulse", get roughly sock-sized bags, soft, get a ratched crank, get it around your neck, put the socks on the carotids, and then start yanking?

redeeming_butterfly

redeeming_butterfly

Life is no more beautiful than its cruelest suffer
May 15, 2024
Let me get the straight: you find your carotids, which is what medics call "pulse", get roughly sock-sized bags, soft, get a ratched crank, get it around your neck, put the socks on the carotids, and then start yanking?
Something like that.
We imitate a rear naked blood choke on ourselves. Endless ratchet straps for compression. Cornholebas have the purpose of pressing on the arteries without affecting the windpipe.
The cornhole bags can be replaced or extended with other items as required. Ultimately, the only decisive factor is that we get the rear naked choke imitated, with whatever materials.
One thing I like about this methide is that we usually don't suffer any damage if an attempt fails. You can always try again, with adapted positioning or adapted material.
I would say that this method is suitable for people who have time and patience, are alone and have enough strength to tighten the ratchet.

Important: Dont do it while standing. If you fall, you might hurt and your attempt fail since head position and material position and artery moved. And you should be familiar with the ratchet mechanism. So know exactly how to release it in an emergency. Or, if you get too panicky, put a scissor to your side to cut the straps in the worst case.

Last edited:
B

bb142342

Jun 16, 2024
I once read about a method using a Y-stick that people simply lay on?Is that something similar?

Can you also do the method by simply lying on the edge of the bed etc.?

Kismet

Kismet

life is pointless
Feb 16, 2022
I once read about a method using a Y-stick that people simply lay on?Is that something similar?

Can you also do the method by simply lying on the edge of the bed etc.?
Sounds like what a partial hanging would do but maybe without the choking? Interesting though if it works. It is nice to have options.

Suraru

Suraru

May 25, 2024
I use a partial suspension that uses blood chokes, via rolled up shirts kept together with a hair tie. Definitely peaceful, felt no pain as it faded to black, but I would keep panicking and would stand up, only to then get frustrated and immediately trying again.

Lately though I haven't been able to find a place to hang, so I've just been laying in bed and tightening a robe belt with a slipknot, the fabric has enough friction that it doesn't loosen. However, laying back I've been unable to find the carotid again :(

I think the lack of hanging prevents the rope from getting high enough, and lately my gag reflex has been almost as common as the "head exploding" feeling you get pressing on the jugular (which I always seem to do). I have to keep tearing it off, even though I keep telling myself I can get through the pain (I can't.)