• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
Are you sure that method is painless?

Have anyone tried this method and successfully ctb?
Was not for CTB, was just for fun.
My ex boy-friend did it to me.
It's 100% painless.
Your visión starst to became black, and at the half of the black vision you lose conscience.

Reactions: etherealspring
0rez08

0rez08

Feb 6, 2024
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.

My first time, I attempted to sever the femoral artery with a box cutter. I have nerve damage to this day and am upset it didn't work. I think i'm going to use this method. It's quick, clean, and painless. I can get behind that. Thank you.

Ally

Ally

Searching for a method
Feb 12, 2024
One question, could this work with some folded clothes and a belt? I have nothing else on hand ,so if this works, I would try to do it like this.

Doemu

Doemu

⸸ I am my own end ⸸
Feb 4, 2024
I'm terrified I'll live and end up worse off with brain damage.
I did it as a Game, so we knew wasn't enought to damage me.

But when You are looking for CTB, the point is self harm, so i Guess if someone gonna do this, must to be sure don't going to fail.

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I did it as a Game, so we knew wasn't enought to damage me.

But when You are looking for CTB, the point is self harm, so i Guess if someone gonna do this, must to be sure don't going to fail.
That's just it. You can never be sure you aren't going to fail.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Doemu
S

Sugarplum

Feb 12, 2024
I was browsing looking for something else and just saw my local "library of things" has two cornhole bag sets immediately available to check out haha!

I've practiced a little with just a strap or my hands and no real luck so far. I'm wondering if everything is just squishing out of the way because if my collagen disorder.

Reactions: Forveleth
Ally

Ally

Searching for a method
Feb 12, 2024
One question, could this work with some folded clothes and a belt? I have nothing else on hand ,so if this works, I would try to do it like this.
Update: I tried it and at least with my belt, I can't get it tight enough. Just use tape if you don't have any ratchets, it works.

Reactions: Groot
eerie peer

eerie peer

Racism is cool
Sep 29, 2022
Omg I never considerate this as a possibility. In retrospect it makes sense, depriving myself of blood without choking nor destroying it with a gun? Impressive. I gotta say, this is a live-saver, in the opposite definition of the word.

• Yay!
Reactions: Forveleth and Groot
P

peacefuldeath2017

Feb 26, 2024
Just wanted to say this method is absolutely legit. I've done BJJ for many years and know all about the rear naked choke and have even been choked unconscious from it.

Just tried this method and could feel a similar level of pressure and started seeing myself slip into unconsciousness. The only problem was the tie was too tight and collapsed my trachea creating a panic response and triggering SI.

I struggled for about 20 seconds trying to to pry the tie off my neck and couldn't find the clamp. Then realized all I had to do was pull out the bundled up cloth and once I did that the pressure subsided.

Should I not tighten the tie as much and maybe position it differently so it doesn't trigger SI? It's a legit method but really want to go peacefully and not clawing at my neck.

All love and hope we can find peace and healing. If not in this life, than the next

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Hello there! I wanna thank you with all my heart, 'cause of I knew that it possible to stop blood circulation to the brain via carotid arteries. And I did try it by myself, with scarf, rope and other stuffs, but I'd slightly damaged my trachea. And I had a mistake - I pressed only one side of artery on the right side of the neck. So now I know how to do it right, and I have ordered the cornhole bags and tree ratchet, despite of the fact that I live one of the CIS country where the cornhole game isn't known at all. So now I will wait two weeks while my cornhole bags will be delivered to me. Much luv to y'all!
P.S Sorry, my first comment has two pieces of the reply. I did delete it.

TiredHuman

TiredHuman

I can't save myself
Nov 15, 2021
Hello. This method sounds actually pretty good and it's my ideal method so far to ctb. I'm planning on doing it one of these days. I have a question, though. Is it possible for it to work with folded clothes instead of cornhole sacks? I have tape already, I just need to know if I would need the cornholes; because of my current situation, I'm unable to get them.

Reactions: Goku Black
Groot

Groot

16 lines to make me feel fine
Mar 27, 2024
Woah this sounds too good to be true 😭 has anyone actually successfully cbt with this method? Also I'm new hi everyone :)
I'm terrified I'll live and end up worse off with brain damage.
Ahhh ik it's such a risk I wish I was braver

Last edited:
Reactions: bwerner
dzcalm

dzcalm

Mar 26, 2024
is there an alternative for the ratchet in this case? I don't have a ratchet. Also, would just normal duct tape work as well instead of gorilla tape?

I have a short elastic band with two hooks on either side, but I do not know if that will be enough pressure. Alternatively I could use a belt but that requires constant readjustment so it might not work. I could then use the both together, but I again do not know if it will work.

Last edited:
Tecknicolour

Tecknicolour

May 4, 2023
I'm really hoping I can use this method to CTB, probably later this year. But I just can't figure out where my carotid arteries are. I've been trying for hours over the past week, and have had absolutely NO success. Sucks, man.

Reactions: anonymousbookreader
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I'm really hoping I can use this method to CTB, probably later this year. But I just can't figure out where my carotid arteries are. I've been trying for hours over the past week, and have had absolutely NO success. Sucks, man.
Hey! Check these videos out! It might be helpful.

At that video just check 0.55-57 seconds of that video the man shows where carotid artery is placed.

If to be more precise just put your index and middle finger together touch the angle of the jaw. Then go slowly down to your neck and there you may sense the pulse. There is carotid artery.

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
Does this method actually work? Is there anyone who was actually successful with this
Yeah, as I know one of the members who wrote the commentaries at this thread did ctb with this method. And about the creator of this method I know he also did ctb but I didn't know by which method. But that's it. I try it, but have no success at this moment.

Reactions: bwerner
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
The thing that's really bugging me about this is after following all these, I feel I've found my carotid pulse, but pressing down on it doesn't make me lose sight or conciousness. Am I doing something wrong?
Nope you don't. When I was tring this method for the first time I was affreid of I was doing something wrong. But the point of it is that our fingers (as I suppose) have not much power of pressure to get us unconciousness. The minim weight of pressure must be 5 kg at least. And if you have a solid musculature on your neck, or wide or highly convex Adam's appale so there you need much more weight of compressing. So as I get in my mind is that better of all is to use tourniquet method. 'Cause of in that method you press not onlyat cartid atreries but at the veins and also you compress the highest lever of your neck above the Adam's apple - and there thrachea and musclulature are less well defined.
At the moments of practicing the night-night method the cornhole bags slightly push the cartid arteries but not enough. So I feel a little bit dizzy, but I don't get blackout. With tourniquiet it's easier to achieve. (There many cases of dead with the tourniqiet method. You may check "Five Last Acts" book - there is more detailed information about it.)

R

rimi-ee

Apr 7, 2024
I looked for the knockout point for around 10min total and I found it! It's so exciting to have power over your life at any given moment. Paradoxically I kinda want to live now lol

arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
I looked for the knockout point for around 10min total and I found it! It's so exciting to have power over your life at any given moment. Paradoxically I kinda want to live now lol
Hey. That's great, now you know where your personal "power off" buttons are. And of course if you wanna live so live. it's cool that this forum makes people realise the priceless of the life.

Reactions: rimi-ee
Sageiois

Sageiois

Apr 6, 2024
How do i find the arteries? I can feel the pulse but when i practice with my hands its like they move around and i cant find the sweet spot

Reactions: Eudaimonic
arthurkuzechov

arthurkuzechov

Student
Mar 15, 2024
How do i find the arteries? I can feel the pulse but when i practice with my hands its like they move around and i cant find the sweet spot
Man, just look up there I post the videos about how to find it.

S

suspendedingaffa

May 27, 2020
im sure this has been said before but i love the frequently bought together section on the amazon page for the tree ratchet lmao