• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

ftm68_99

May 4, 2023
I saw the visual of this, in MMA this is called the "Rear Naked Choke," in order to see how effective it is, look at "Miesha Tate submits Holly Holm," the latter fighter was still punching by the time she fell unconscious.
We could all use a Miesha Tate to put us out!

WeakWeave

WeakWeave

Hanging In There
Dec 27, 2023
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Going off of very limited resources would I still be able to do this method by substituting the resources for other items?

K

Kastema

Apr 2, 2019
I am using a couple of folded rags and a wide scarf, and am able to get a pretty tight grip around my neck that way. However, I don't get dizzy or light headed, and my face turns purple while my head feels full of tension. I get a slight feeling of weakness in my body, and that's about it. I'm placing the rags exactly where my pulse points are. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, please help

SecretDissociation

SecretDissociation

Suicide enthusiast
Sep 11, 2022
I am using a couple of folded rags and a wide scarf, and am able to get a pretty tight grip around my neck that way. However, I don't get dizzy or light headed, and my face turns purple while my head feels full of tension. I get a slight feeling of weakness in my body, and that's about it. I'm placing the rags exactly where my pulse points are. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong, please help
Try just above or lower than your pulse points? You want a gradual decrease. When I tried it with where my pulse point(s) were my head too felt taut with tension and a lot of pressure. Gotta find the sweet spot... I found it once and now it's hard to find it again. Keep trying!

Also maybe the rags and scarf aren't wife enough? I tried with a belt, socks and some tape

Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I want to go with "Night Night." Theoretically, I learned how to do it. I'm from a family of medical professionals, and I figured I knew the technique before realizing its potential for CTB. (Even though I hate most of my family.) I, however, never used the method for blood choke. I knew it as a warning of what not to do when I measure someone's pulse in first aid. Hopefully, I can reverse what I learned not to do to actually do CTB. I'd prefer it over jumping because I was traumatized seeing someone jumping and surviving as a vegetable. If "Night Night" doesn't bring an end to my nightmare, I'll still jump and try not to become a vegetable by jumping from an extreme height to concrete, avoiding trees, cars, roofs, and bystanders. I've got these two methods on my mind.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about the practicality of "Night Night." I've been browsing the forum for days but haven't read a confirmation yet.

Do we know about anyone who managed to CTB with this technique?

Reactions: iusedtobehappy
D

Dark S Tower

Sep 13, 2022
It sounds so simple, I would have to assume that plenty of people have done this successfully. No suppressing gag reflexes and vomiting, no ordering mysterious things that may or may not turn out to be what you wanted from sketchy sources, nothing difficult to obtain...

• Hugs
Reactions: Hysteria
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
It sounds so simple, I would have to assume that plenty of people have done this successfully. No suppressing gag reflexes and vomiting, no ordering mysterious things that may or may not turn out to be what you wanted from sketchy sources, nothing difficult to obtain...

I hope so. In truth, I want to avoid defenestration because I saw how it went wrong for someone. Only life's miserable enough to force me to it if I can't Night Night.

Everyone usually tells me to OD, but as a long-term addict, I survived so many ODs I'm not convinced of its success rate at all.

As you mentioned, Night Night seems to be simple and something that - theoretically - works for everyone.
I only don't have experience with it, and thus, I'm scared a bit.
Hugs,

A

ArjunRamDas

Dec 21, 2023
I tried this and I got a really bad pulsing headache. I don't get how y'all manage to strangle yourselves painlessly.
This seems helpful. I have been at a loss to find a method that won't feel traumatic - like drowning, and I don't know enough about firearms to have confidence in a successful attempt.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I want to go with "Night Night." Theoretically, I learned how to do it. I'm from a family of medical professionals, and I figured I knew the technique before realizing its potential for CTB. (Even though I hate most of my family.) I, however, never used the method for blood choke. I knew it as a warning of what not to do when I measure someone's pulse in first aid. Hopefully, I can reverse what I learned not to do to actually do CTB. I'd prefer it over jumping because I was traumatized seeing someone jumping and surviving as a vegetable. If "Night Night" doesn't bring an end to my nightmare, I'll still jump and try not to become a vegetable by jumping from an extreme height to concrete, avoiding trees, cars, roofs, and bystanders. I've got these two methods on my mind.

Anyway, I wanted to ask about the practicality of "Night Night." I've been browsing the forum for days but haven't read a confirmation yet.

Do we know about anyone who managed to CTB with this technique?
Then I have to ask, what not to do when measuring someone's pulse? That's what we need here, a med professional who knows this stuff. I have tried and can't pass out.

• Hugs
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Then I have to ask, what not to do when measuring someone's pulse? That's what we need here, a med professional who knows this stuff. I have tried and can't pass out.

I'm not a professional, but I learned - might be wrong - not to pressure simultaneously the pulse points. In my head, the sweet spots of Night Night might be the optimal spots to measure your pulse. They can be the softest parts to touch, where your cheek angles meet your vertical neck, and you can feel the blood flow the strongest. It might be hotter and thinner to the touch than the rest of your neck. You can literally feel the river of blood running under with power. At least, that's how I imagined because I measured my pulse, but never choked yet.

• Hugs
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I'm not a professional, but I learned - might be wrong - not to pressure simultaneously the pulse points. In my head, the sweet spots of Night Night might be the optimal spots to measure your pulse. They can be the softest parts to touch, where your cheek angles meet your vertical neck, and you can feel the blood flow the strongest. It might be hotter and thinner to the touch than the rest of your neck. You can literally feel the river of blood running under with power. At least, that's how I imagined because I measured my pulse, but never choked yet.
Thank you. I managed to get a little lightheaded by pressing with my fingers but not to the point of passing out. Of course I'm scared to pass out so I will have to get past that. My spot is right under my chin on both sides and I can feel the pulse but still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Thank you. I managed to get a little lightheaded by pressing with my fingers but not to the point of passing out. Of course I'm scared to pass out so I will have to get past that. My spot is right under my chin on both sides and I can feel the pulse but still nothing. What am I doing wrong?

You can try to get a better touch on your blood. See where you could move your fingers to better feel your blood if your fingers aren't spot on already. You can start from the spots where you felt lightheadedness. I think you mostly got it right, but a lot depends on fine optimization. You'll feel as if you're moving in the wrong direction.

I'll keep practicing Night Night because having to rely on black market vendors to sustain my addictions, I wouldn't put this most important opportunity to escape on them. No one has ever helped me, and I'd be naive to assume shady sellers would do. I'll retain control over this plan to break this flesh prison.

Update

Your lightheadedness without blackout could be because of symmetries. Most likely, you got one side, but not the other. That's why you feel something but can't pass out. I think. You've to fix both sides. Keep both hands on, but to fine-tune, try to move only one hand at a time from the speculated spots to guess which side is correct.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
You can try to get a better touch on your blood. See where you could move your fingers to better feel your blood if your fingers aren't spot on already. You can start from the spots where you felt lightheadedness. I think you mostly got it right, but a lot depends on fine optimization. You'll feel as if you're moving in the wrong direction.

I'll keep practicing Night Night because having to rely on black market vendors to sustain my addictions, I wouldn't put this most important opportunity to escape on them. No one has ever helped me, and I'd be naive to assume shady sellers would do. I'll retain control over this plan to break this flesh prison.

Update

Your lightheadedness without blackout could be because of symmetries. Most likely, you got one side, but not the other. That's why you feel something but can't pass out. I think. You've to fix both sides. Keep both hands on, but to fine-tune, try to move only one hand at a time from the speculated spots to guess which side is correct.
Thank you. I wondered if it might be symmetry and there was only once I felt close. I'd really like to put the socks and scarf on without a ton of practice and see if it works. I just hope the passing out is quick before SI kicks in. It really needs to be a split sec. I have this theory that I need to sort of sneak up on suicide. Just put a scarf around my neck without planning, start a movie or something and hope it happens without me even realizing it.

• Hugs
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Thank you. I wondered if it might be symmetry and there was only once I felt close. I'd really like to put the socks and scarf on without a ton of practice and see if it works. I just hope the passing out is quick before SI kicks in. It really needs to be a split sec. I have this theory that I need to sort of sneak up on suicide. Just put a scarf around my neck without planning, start a movie or something and hope it happens without me even realizing it.

I'm not sure a scarf is the best because it's not only soft but flexible, too. Let's say you've got the perfect spots, but the pressure can relocate as you try to tie it closer around your neck. I'd think about a possible rupture as well. I managed to disrupt so many scars without doing anything violent. I believe Kooz is right to suggest gorilla tape or a tree ratchet. I'll use a ratchet because it's easier to reapply if I mess up the location. I can try any number of times without running out of materials. I'll also use cornhole bags. That's about the tools.

About the technique itself, I think it's vital to get both sides correctly. When you measure someone's pulse, you never do it with two hands because it's more about hitting both sides than pressure. Actually, you don't need too much pressure. It, however, requires focus. While directing your mind elsewhere is a reasonable desire, I'm not convinced it's possible because you'll need some mental work to find the spots. I, however, don't believe it's too painful. Even if you can't bind your mind to something else, you shouldn't feel too much physical suffering. I think that the pain you might feel is something you learned to control if you've ever head a regular headache. As a migraine sufferer, I'm not one who wishes for any additional pain, but I can tolerate some minutes of regular pain if it means the end of all suffering.

iusedtobehappy

iusedtobehappy

Student
Dec 2, 2023
I'm not sure a scarf is the best because it's not only soft but flexible, too. Let's say you've got the perfect spots, but the pressure can relocate as you try to tie it closer around your neck. I'd think about a possible rupture as well. I managed to disrupt so many scars without doing anything violent. I believe Kooz is right to suggest gorilla tape or a tree ratchet. I'll use a ratchet because it's easier to reapply if I mess up the location. I can try any number of times without running out of materials. I'll also use cornhole bags. That's about the tools.

About the technique itself, I think it's vital to get both sides correctly. When you measure someone's pulse, you never do it with two hands because it's more about hitting both sides than pressure. Actually, you don't need too much pressure. It, however, requires focus. While directing your mind elsewhere is a reasonable desire, I'm not convinced it's possible because you'll need some mental work to find the spots. I, however, don't believe it's too painful. Even if you can't bind your mind to something else, you shouldn't feel too much physical suffering. I think that the pain you might feel is something you learned to control if you've ever head a regular headache. As a migraine sufferer, I'm not one who wishes for any additional pain, but I can tolerate some minutes of regular pain if it means the end of all suffering.
I looked into the ratchet but I saw a vid here of someone who filmed his suicide and the sound of the ratchet tightening and then he made terrible sounds and it just looked like agony so I started thinking something softer. I have two scarves. One is a winter scarf that is stretchy and the other one is a scarf more pretty that isn't stretchy. You are right I'm sure. Kate Spade used a scarf on a doorknob so I thought hmm.

I know no method is going to be awesome. As for distracting myself, I always wonder why kids who aren't trying to night night die? It's terrible they do. But they are just playing a game and die when people actually try to and don't, so that's why I thought maybe you have to pretend you're not doing that and just wearing a scarf for fun lol. Kind of like whoops.

• Hugs
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
Hey, I got the money and figured I can't buy cornhole bags where I live. Could wrist weights, with soft cover, substitute the bags?

I looked into the ratchet but I saw a vid here of someone who filmed his suicide and the sound of the ratchet tightening and then he made terrible sounds and it just looked like agony so I started thinking something softer. I have two scarves. One is a winter scarf that is stretchy and the other one is a scarf more pretty that isn't stretchy. You are right I'm sure. Kate Spade used a scarf on a doorknob so I thought hmm.

I know no method is going to be awesome. As for distracting myself, I always wonder why kids who aren't trying to night night die? It's terrible they do. But they are just playing a game and die when people actually try to and don't, so that's why I thought maybe you have to pretend you're not doing that and just wearing a scarf for fun lol. Kind of like whoops.

Ah, yes, the scarf-playing kids. My parents made too many mistakes but didn't forget to remind me not to play with it because I could die. How ironic, I'll use something similar to die. :pfff:

Yes, I think your approach is possible. I mentioned some concerns because no method is fool-proof. We've to exclude as many possibilities of failure as possible. It surely won't be perfect, though. Still, I hope you'll find the result you expect. :hug:

Last edited:
  • Hugs
K

krai

Jan 13, 2024
Hey, I got the money and figured I can't buy cornhole bags where I live. Could wrist weights, with soft cover, substitute the bags?
I don't have access to cornhole bags as well, so I'm thinking to go buy some male socks and fill them with rice/wheat/beans or peas. Then I'll start looking for my sweet spot, hopefully I'll ctb incidentally while experimenting :D I'll have to see how to seal in the socks tho... I just bought the ratched thing, no gorilla tape where I live, so hopefully I'll manage to figure it out. It was extremely cheap (less than 3,50usd) so I'm a bit worried how well it'll work, but that's what you get when you go to your neighborhood's hardware store instead of a big chain one...

• Hugs
Hysteria

Hysteria

Crimson
Jan 8, 2024
I don't have access to cornhole bags as well, so I'm thinking to go buy some male socks and fill them with rice/wheat/beans or peas. Then I'll start looking for my sweet spot, hopefully I'll ctb incidentally while experimenting :D I'll have to see how to seal in the socks tho... I just bought the ratched thing, no gorilla tape where I live, so hopefully I'll manage to figure it out. It was extremely cheap (less than 3,50usd) so I'm a bit worried how well it'll work, but that's what you get when you go to your neighborhood's hardware store instead of a big chain one...
I've been already practicing a bit, and woah, let me tell you, ratchets aren't as simple as they seem. The first attempt almost crushed my finger. And the sound. I don't know how your ratchet behaves, but mine is louder than I expected. I hope the neighbors won't notice those metallic pings. It's true my ratchet is double the size as in the thread because I went for a stronger one.

To manage the sounds, I'm trying not to leave too much slack. So I don't have to rotate that many times. And to avoid accidents, I've watched this video that educates ratchet straps. If you don't understand that, here's an alternative that explains its usage. I'm sharing these videos because I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did.

You might want to watch one of the videos until the end because it's not easy to release a ratchet. You could need this knowledge if you miss the spots. I believe people who were agonizing during Night Night might not have found their sweet spots and air choked themselves instead of blood choke. Blood choke is indeed supposed to be relatively painless. I want a blood choke and, specifically, not an air choke. Don't forget that agony can come with noise. I'll definitely release it if it turns out I got it wrong. I want to do it all in silence.

The Reaper is close. Let us welcome them in peace. :hug:

Update

I figured my ratchet was not endless. It has two hooks on two separate straps. I worried if it was suitable, but I tied the two straps together and tested it could hold my weight. So, I think it's stable enough and functions as an endless strap hook now. This method theoretically requires much less strength than my weight.

Last edited:
K

krai

Jan 13, 2024
I've been already practicing a bit, and woah, let me tell you, ratchets aren't as simple as they seem. The first attempt almost crushed my finger. And the sound. I don't know how your ratchet behaves, but mine is louder than I expected. I hope the neighbors won't notice those metallic pings. It's true my ratchet is double the size as in the thread because I went for a stronger one.

To manage the sounds, I'm trying not to leave too much slack. So I don't have to rotate that many times. And to avoid accidents, I've watched this video that educates ratchet straps. If you don't understand that, here's an alternative that explains its usage. I'm sharing these videos because I don't want you to make the same mistakes I did.

You might want to watch one of the videos until the end because it's not easy to release a ratchet. You could need this knowledge if you miss the spots. I believe people who were agonizing during Night Night might not have found their sweet spots and air choked themselves instead of blood choke. Blood choke is indeed supposed to be relatively painless. I want a blood choke and, specifically, not an air choke. Don't forget that agony can come with noise. I'll definitely release it if it turns out I got it wrong. I want to do it all in silence.

The Reaper is close. Let us welcome them in peace. :hug:

Update

I figured my ratchet was not endless. It has two hooks on two separate straps. I worried if it was suitable, but I tied the two straps together and tested it could hold my weight. So, I think it's stable enough and functions as an endless strap hook now. This method theoretically requires much less strength than my weight.
Thank you for the videos, I do have a lot of issues with my wretched ratchet, will watch them carefully ♡. One is that I can't figure out the loosening yet. With my 1st attempt I had to actually cut the strap since I rolled in also the end that's supposed to dangle freely. 2nd time it took me a lot of fumbling and frantically fighting the mechanism sinse it didn't go at all like in the video I was following -
Can't imagine how I'm going to do this when it's on the back of my neck when it is such a struggle when it's in front of me, lying comfortably on a table. But I'll keep practicing!
The other thing that bothers me is that mine also has hooks and I can't think of a way to get rid of them without ruining the strap. Could you please show me a pic how did you tied them together? I was contemplating cutting the straps and sewing back only the long one, but I doubt that I can make it strong enough, so I'm just sitting here and waiting for an inspiration.
Maybe you can lower the sound of yours if you do the tightening very slowly. Mine isn't loud enough to carry over to the neighbors, it's a very basic model, probably the reason why I'm having such difficulty with the release mechanism:
20240116 221528
And my bean bags are ready, 500g beans per sock (thick winter socks, cotton + some elastan, size 43-46). I was torn between beans and lentils, but in the end the beans won me over. Simply tying the end seems to be enough not to spill them. Haven't tested the bags tho, so don't know how adequate they are, but there's room for adjustments.
20240116 202207
Yeah I'm aiming for a bloodchoke as well + peace and quet. I wish it for both of us!
Can I ctb out of exhaustion because of the preparations for ctb? 😆

U

Unbearable97

-
Jan 19, 2024
Damn when I first read this I thought it would be easy but after some preparation and practice I'm not too sure on it. Maybe I'm giving up too soon

sorrowfultears

sorrowfultears

Sorrow
Jan 19, 2024
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
5-20 seconds sounds quick,, and easy.
might actually try this.

B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
You just confirmed what I have expeeienced in the past.
and how did you get rid of feeling? i tried compression with my bare hands and in like 3 seconds ( with a lot of force exerted by my fingers right above my adams apple ), my vision got blurry and my head started to hurt..idk if i could do it for like so much time without the SI kicking in. and now the above para scares me 'cause that guy said you get veins all over your face for weeks if you fail..so i m scared of trying now- help?

K

Kraqtnasveta

Oct 23, 2023
In light of the uncomfortable loosening of the ratchet, can someone who is good at tinkering suggest a design for a safety knot that goes over one of the cornbags that you can easily manually manipulate and loosen the strap. I have some rudimentary ideas but I hope someone can think of something proper.

farine_de_ble

farine_de_ble

I wish everyone the peace they're searching for
Dec 21, 2023
I want to try the night night method tomorrow night. Got all the supplies ordered and arriving tomorrow before 10 PM. I'm wondering where to place the corn sacks. Do they go on the BACK of the neck (as in the picture) or are they placed on the FRONT of the neck (where I can feel my pulse)? Or on the side? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I'm desperate enough to try...

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
I want to try the night night method tomorrow night. Got all the supplies ordered and arriving tomorrow before 10 PM. I'm wondering where to place the corn sacks. Do they go on the BACK of the neck (as in the picture) or are they placed on the FRONT of the neck (where I can feel my pulse)? Or on the side? I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing but I'm desperate enough to try...
The picture is a head facing forward. So the bags would go on the front where u feel the pulse

Reactions: farine_de_ble
BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
After passing out how long do you need to not be discovered?

C

Chelsea Leng

Student
Feb 3, 2024
It seems that no one has tried the corn bag with tape way.
I don't think rachet is better than tape, also tape can help hold things in place in case movement after losing consciousness

BlackBlood6

BlackBlood6

-
Dec 7, 2023
Also just wanna throw in, I tried one time with a hair straightener cord. My first attempt it felt like I did it right and would've passed out in seconds had I not taken it off.

T

Tulipano

Feb 3, 2024
Tried it this morning, it doesn't work for me.. I find the spot I can feel my arteries pulse but i Dont loose consciousness. I don't get it