Chopper97

Chopper97

Jul 29, 2023
You don't have to squeeze your neck. Pull out your left hand. Sit straight. Face directly in the front. Use your thumb and the left index and middle fingers joined together to form a U shape. place your left thumb on the left side of your neck and the combination of index and middle fingers on the right side of the neck. Look for a blob that pulses. It should be a little above the adam's apple on either side of the neck. When you feel that pulse, push it inside to compress the blob. This blob is called the carotid sinus. If you do it right, you will feel dizzy and your vision will begin to fade after 5 seconds. If nothing happens in 5 seconds, you are doing it wrong. Keep experimenting till you do it right. And it works better if you have a lean and thin neck. I took around 15 minutes to find the sweet spot.

For anyone having trouble finding the "sweet spot" I suggest you lean your head back when following the above instructions. Also another informative post using this method In the link below. Also push both sides If you hold firmly on correct spots with your fingers you should feel the expected sensations within 20s or so.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: die_young
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
Can i use any heavy duty duct tape? Or it's must to only use gorilla tape?

W

wanttodie12345

Jul 27, 2024
If I'm able to get the head fullness that indicates jugular compression, does that mean just more pressure would compress the arteries? Or would I need to reposition and try again?

S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
In my case, after finding the right spots, it takes around 5 seconds of applying pressure to start getting black vision with stars, feeling my tongue and lips very congested and my body starts shaking uncontrollably pretty considerably. Can manage finding the spots just by sitting straight on my bed, I couldn't get it to work while laid back which makes me worry that due to the rather strong shakes I might fall and move the pads from their positions due to moving my neck

Nergalanii

Nergalanii

Jul 23, 2024
This is the best option I have encountered yet. But how do you fight the SI in this situation?

T

TheLastYoyo

Apr 21, 2024
Wow. This...This sounds like the right method for me. I feel an odd sense of peace...I've researched and researched and thought endless thoughts about how I should go. I think I can finally stop wondering. I still don't think I'll ever doing it, but finding one that is "right" helps put my mind at ease. Thank you.

S

strngpass

Aug 10, 2024
Can someone tell me if spasms / convulsions are present only before passing out or do they continue while unconscious?

T

tojifushiguro

Aug 11, 2024
what exactly do you mean by put the bags on those blue areas?

O

OverIt1976

No joy, no peace. Apathy reigns supreme
Aug 8, 2024
This is more than likely going to be my method. I did as a poster suggested and put pressure on the carotid artery, but didn't feel anything other than the pulse. I'm scared I will do this wrong. Probably why I'm going to get drink tons of whiskey and place the items around my neck before I get slapass drunk.
what exactly do you mean by put the bags on those blue areas?
I've been wondering that too. I'm trying to Google it, but I have to swim through all of the "Help" pages I am bombarded with.

H

hamleic

Aug 12, 2024
i always get it when i sit down and lean foward. i placed my thumb and the other two side and below of my adams apple then i try to locate my arteries. i dont care if i dont feel the pulse , i just press it there then let my body rest there. my other hand is supporting the hand that pressing my neck. few secind later i will feel that im about to pass out.
i think the arteries in the lower part of the neck is more pronounce than trying to locate it in the middle or upper. besides once gravity takes place, the fingers will press upward.

sorry for my bad english

die_young

die_young

Oct 29, 2023
Can someone tell me if spasms / convulsions are present only before passing out or do they
Yes they do, if the blood flow to the brain completely cut off, you will pass out almost instantly. Brain and cells might live for 5–20 minutes.

S

shadybear

Aug 19, 2024
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
thank u

S

shadybear

Aug 19, 2024
how long would it take u to die from this? i hear like 4-5 min but just asking ig idk lol

HopingOnaMiracle

HopingOnaMiracle

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
But it seems very hard. Doesn't SI kick in the moment you fasten the gorilla tape? Like you're being chocked you'd do everything to make it stop even if you're suicidal?

S

Savemysoul86

Aug 20, 2024
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Does it have to be those hackie sacks, or would ones from walmart work?

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
But it seems very hard. Doesn't SI kick in the moment you fasten the gorilla tape? Like you're being chocked you'd do everything to make it stop even if you're suicidal?
I guess it depends on you, but not necessarily. if it's tight enough there's literally not time as you'll feel dizzy and lightheaded, weak, fall over, and pass out all within seconds. The hypoxia also gives a brief sense of euphoria. But the pressure also isn't enough to induce that kind of panic on its own in my experience (I've compressed my carotids to the point of passing out, using a rope, several times). if you are already very anxious or prone to panicking I guess it might though, but it isn't intense in the way that being suffocated or something is.

that said, gorilla tape does sounds worse to me than rope or something similar.

Reactions: HopingOnaMiracle
HopingOnaMiracle

HopingOnaMiracle

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I guess it depends on you, but not necessarily. if it's tight enough there's literally not time as you'll feel dizzy and lightheaded, weak, fall over, and pass out all within seconds. The hypoxia also gives a brief sense of euphoria. But the pressure also isn't enough to induce that kind of panic on its own in my experience (I've compressed my carotids to the point of passing out, using a rope, several times). if you are already very anxious or prone to panicking I guess it might though, but it isn't intense in the way that being suffocated or something is.

that said, gorilla tape does sounds worse to me than rope or something similar.
Thanks for the response.
It sounds too good to be true so quick as this goes. Why did you compress your carotids with a rope? Ctb attempt?

Kassiee

Kassiee

I'll never be what I once was.
Apr 10, 2023
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

is there any kind of video tutorial? im honestly terrible at following directions and this sounds like a pretty good and accessible method

A

anxiousguineapig

May 4, 2022
Thanks for the response.
It sounds too good to be true so quick as this goes. Why did you compress your carotids with a rope? Ctb attempt?
Not an attempt, just testing the method. there's no good way to test it with something like gorilla tape but with a rope you can just hold the pressure with your hands and when you pass out you automatically let go.

Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

banned
Aug 2, 2024
ATTENTION!

If you want to learn what a successful suicide attempt using the night-night suicide method looks like, check out this thread:

S

Savemysoul86

Aug 20, 2024
Hey everyone,

face.jpg

Im confused how to get the ratchet to work. Its meant to tighten from 2 parellel points. But, I got these ones and they have hooks, where do the hooks go if its around the neck,. Can anyone show a demonstration with these kinds of ratchets. Im rather stupid

MeowWantsToGoHome

MeowWantsToGoHome

Missing the Moon 🌙
Sep 11, 2024
This is the one I want to go with. I can't seem to reliably find my carotids with my fingers since I have very small hands, but I did do a test with a plain belt and I think I got the general placement down. Using folded up shirts/cornhole bags will just seal the deal. Pretty sure we have a ratchet somewhere in the garage, if not multiple. Thanks to everyone who shared important info in this thread, and thanks to Kooz for starting it.

N

namsakezoom

Sep 11, 2024
I think this explains things perfectly - also the functions of partial hanging.

Now most probably the method I will go with.

Thanks a lot!!

Edit: Once I got it right, it was almost a frighteningly pleasant sensation. Gotta be quick to stop yourself in time.
Can u draw a diagram of where to place the bags with ratchet I m a bit confused please help

S

Savemysoul86

Aug 20, 2024
It would work with an endless ratchet strap.

For a better idea of how to use it, watch this:

The best way to think about it is that the ratchet is going around your neck (with your padding), instead of the desk.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the method is pretty much painless. The biggest thing that might happen is that you'll feel your head "expand" a little more and feel the pressure around your neck. I've been blood choked multiple times in the Marines, and the only thing that I ever felt was the other person pressing against my neck with their arms. Then I started passing out, and I would have to tap out, or I would have been knocked out completely.

Something very important, if anyone is still kind of confused, then this video is PERFECT at what you're trying to execute. Except we're going for a little more padding to allow us to cover more ground, effectively cutting off MORE of the carotid arteries.

I would say that you would want to have the ratchet on the back of your neck, so the strap is in the front. So imagine that the cornhole bags or whatever is on your neck for padding has the strap directly in the middle of it. Then you can start tightening the ratchet behind your neck.

This is another thing that you can do if you want to, I won't CTB with a bag on my head though. With the blood choke, I want to pass out and have the brain have no blood at all. I want to be able to breathe perfectly fine while I start passing out and then just go from there.

Though, I will say this, cutting off oxygen and then suffocating from there will be more efficient as you're cutting off both the blood to your brain AND the Oxygen.

This will completely depend on the person honestly. With the ratchet method, you DO NOT even have to apply that much pressure (As stated in the video above). You can tighten it more though if you want to make sure that you know it's barely going to budge. You're still cutting off the blood flow to your brain though. You just want to make sure that the ratchet is tight enough to your liking and keeping the bags in place.

The reason I recommended both as stated before is that it will come down to personal preference. If the tape bothers your skin too much, go with the ratchet, or vise versa.

As stated before, you just want to go with just enough or just a little over so that you start cutting off the circulation. It completely comes down to personal preference. With the ratchet or tape though, you have MORE pressure being put against the bags which will allow more pressure against the arteries.

It will just take practice to find your sweet spot. I hope that I described everything as much as possible in this update.

Exactly, or if you want to think of it differently, it's the specific parts of the arm in the linked video above.

You could I guess. The way I think you're talking about it, I would personally tie it to the door and then the other part of it around my neck. Then I would be on my knees and make sure the line is straight. After that, I would lean forward.

The HUGE problem with doing that though is if it's not applying enough pressure and your body goes limp, then the padding could come loose and then you have no pressure against the arteries so it could be a failed attempt.

-------

I think I've covered every message so far.

What kind of ratchet is this? I cant seem to figure it out with S hook ones, but this one looks way easier.

HopingOnaMiracle

HopingOnaMiracle

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I tried this with gorilla tape. and it didn't work. I don't feel much of anything. Maybe it needs to go tighter. If only there was someone to help.

Second try
I taped as tight as I can but im still consious nothing happens

Im so disappointed. This would f be my method and it didn't do shit. I want to die now
Somebody please help please

Last edited:
Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
I tried this with gorilla tape. and it didn't work. I don't feel much of anything. Maybe it needs to go tighter. If only there was someone to help.

Second try
I taped as tight as I can but im still consious nothing happens

Im so disappointed. This would f be my method and it didn't do shit. I want to die now
Somebody please help please
Tonight I'll be trying with gorilla tape and ratchet. If I survive I'll let you guys know my findings.

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
Tonight I'll be trying with gorilla tape and ratchet. If I survive I'll let you guys know my findings.
I couldn't get the ratchet to work even with the specific ones I bought on the Amazon that it was linked with. My neck feels stiff and uncomfortable. Unless you know how to tie a ratchet then don't attempt Night-Night but I'm a dumbass so I won't fully doubt or discredit it's validity.

• Aww..
Reactions: HopingOnaMiracle
HopingOnaMiracle

HopingOnaMiracle

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
I couldn't get the ratchet to work even with the specific ones I bought on the Amazon that it was linked with. My neck feels stiff and uncomfortable. Unless you know how to tie a ratchet then don't attempt Night-Night but I'm a dumbass so I won't fully doubt or discredit it's validity.
You said you'd also try with the gorilla tape. How did that work?

Cyagangy

Cyagangy

We ball to the grave
Apr 27, 2024
You said you'd also try with the gorilla tape. How did that work?
It was pointless. Ended up surviving again, even with the ratchet being fixed well it just wasn't enough to strangle me or anything like that. This method probably could work but I think I just suck at killing myself gang.

HopingOnaMiracle

HopingOnaMiracle

Experienced
Mar 8, 2024
It was pointless. Ended up surviving again, even with the ratchet being fixed well it just wasn't enough to strangle me or anything like that. This method probably could work but I think I just suck at killing myself gang.
Same problem here. I wrapped the tape as tight as possible and still barely felt anything. Need to find another method