D

Dracace

Sep 17, 2024
some notes from my personal experience:

I've tried using gorilla tape but I doubt it has the ability to apply enough pressure, and I've found that adding new layers on top of each other is completely useless

Not all ratchets exert the same pressure or are made of the same material, and it is advisable to check that the maximum pressure it can exert is around 3 kg of force.

for the padding, even just a couple of folded 10x10 cm t-shirts positioned in the right place are enough.

what I've noticed makes the biggest difference is not so much the position of the padding, but the position of the tape above it, as this is what ultimately causes the compression in the beginning. Also the head of the rachet must be on the back of the neck, pulling inward on the throat.

On a personal level my problem lies in not finding the exact compression point. I'm sure I could compress the trachea if I wanted, but personally the only positive aspect of this method is that it avoids the decrease in oxygen in the blood below the neck circulation while managing to cause fainting at the same time.

I'm seriously thinking of jumping if I can't do it with this method, but I need to find out first a sufficient height.

Icona di Verificata con community

Last edited: