• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

crova

Making death amazing journey
Oct 7, 2018
This may seem like a frivolous question, but what is the appearance of a corpse who has died in this manner? Is there a placid and serene countenance? This does seem like a good (i.e., simple, quick, fairly painless) way to ctb, but I am a little obsessed with having an open-casket funeral and would want to look presentable in death.

Naturally you will end with big eyes!

C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.

Will one piece ratchet work better? [endless ratchet strap]
like this:
https://en.foerch.com/truckline/securing-of-load/straps/onepiece-ratchet-strap

GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
Thank you so much for providing us with this method.

I am a little worried about thrashing about when i am out (and perhaps loosening the tension). Am i being irrational to be concerned about this? The people in the videos are usually motionless.

The reason i am concerned about this is because these movements do happen when someone uses the partial hanging method. I don't quite understand why they happen in one method but not the other.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
Might be rather uncomfortable on the ratchet bit where it meets your neck, might be too cumbersome. I'm going for these
BlueCosto 1" x 8' Lashing Strap Tie Down Straps Tensioning Belts, Rated 500 Lbs - Pack of 2, Green https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B06XGR9VN6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_oYT3Bb4BJD0V2
These are not a ratchet type?

I would think the ratchet mechanism is the key for this technique. With one hand action you can quickly adjust [add more] tension... no?
You need both hands to do it with yours and you possibly never get it close to what you can get with ratchet.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
These are not a ratchet type?

I would think the ratchet mechanism is the key for this technique. With one hand action you can quickly adjust [add more] tension... no?
You need both hands to do it with yours and you possibly never get it close to what you can get with ratchet.
It's not like you need the weight of 1000suns round your neck, ive managed to block blood flow with just a piece of fabric amd pulling tight.
You have got a point though. Gonna read back through the whole thread.

C

crova

Oct 7, 2018
It's not like you need the weight of 1000suns round your neck, ive managed to block blood flow with just a piece of fabric amd pulling tight.
You have got a point though. Gonna read back through the whole thread.

As I understand the concept and mechanic I have no idea how much force you actually need to make this technique work.
To be honest until today I only heard about 'choking game' and as Im not MMA fan I saw choking in action first time.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
As I understand the concept and mechanic I have no idea how much force you actually need to make this technique work.
To be honest until today I only heard about 'choking game' and as Im not MMA fan I saw choking in action first time.
Not that much is needed, like I said, I managed to just pull a piece of fabric round my neck and stop the blood flow that way. Its one of those where practice is needed!

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
What I want to know is if you can do this method without finding your carotid arteries at all. I'd like to just secure the cornhole bags over the sides of my neck and tighten the ratchet strap. How much can I get away with?
That would just suck. To be perfectly honest. practice, get it, know what your looking for. Slip away.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I don't think it would suck. I think that'd be great because I'm not much of a practiced . They cornhole bags are wide and heavy. Why couldn't they just depress the carotid arteries on their own?
It's hit or miss, I've blocked it a few times and then couldn't do it like the next 5 times. If you really wanna take the risk of feeling like your heads gonna explode (it's really not nice) then go for it. It will take less than a minute to practice and get the feeling you want. But hey, if you wanna go in blind. Go for it.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I also struggle with finding my "sweet spot" (I never developed a proper "adams apple," am a little on the heavier side etc). I have never (NEVER) been able to take my pulse in my neck so clearly I'm looking in the wrong places or maybe not pressing hard enough? Doctors can, maybe I can ask the nurse at my next PCP appointment to point it out to me...hehe.

Yes I've read the whole thread and looked at all the diagrams (the one of all the arteries was interesting because I have a 50% dissection of my c1/c2 vertebrae and never knew where exactly that was except where c1/c2 is) but it seems there's a bunch of carotid arteries?

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
Please don't shut up. If it works it works. If it doesn't it doesn't.
Sorry if came across salty. Been a fucking shit few days. I undeestand waiting to from kooz but I've done my research and practiced. Feel like I know this method well. (Was gonna partial with a couple of socks on the carotid) so somewhat that same, but I dont have to deal with the actual hanging aspect.

Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
Oh, wow. This is basically the exact same thing that I was doing, except I was using a noose and calling it partial suspension. All the shit that I posted in the suspension thread when I had the noose in my closet all that time and was explaining how to do partial in a lying down position. I was tightening a cord and using the weight of my skull, instead of using the two bags and the tape. I couldn't go through with it. Tingles freaked me out.

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Oh, wow. This is basically the exact same thing that I was doing, except I was using a noose and calling it partial suspension. All the shit that I posted in the suspension thread when I had the noose in my closet all that time and was explaining how to do partial in a lying down position. I was tightening a cord and using the weight of my skull, instead of using the two bags and the tape. I couldn't go through with it. Tingles freaked me out.
When you did it, was there a compression feeling in your skull? Like it was being squeezed?

worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
I wouldn't say squeezed, but the blood rushed right to my head like it was going to explode (that's a dramatic way of putting it...but just to make a point)
Sounds like what I felt was similar. Being drunk and putting an extension cord around my neck half assed didn't help my chances at succeeding.

I planned everything out before I started drinking. When I was ready I tied it around my neck and leaned over on my knees. The first thing I felt like my heart pounding though my temples then this crushing compressed feeling in my head. Then I felt weird and started seeing stars. Next thing I know I threw the noose off. Like a reflex. I tried over and over with the same god damn result. I gave up and went to bed,

Woke up the next morning, looked In the mirror and saw busted capillaries all over my face undernethe my skin, I had a sore neck and throat. Took a week for the capillaries to heal.

I'm going to reread the night-night method. If I think it's gonna work I'll buy the supplies off amazon with a gift card.

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I have been researching the carotid artery compression method and this to me seems the most feasable out of most other methods. I experimented using tourniquet and it was a fairly cumbersome process. I recently tried with ratchet strap, when u hit the spot you have to be quick to release. I fumbled with it before quickly jumping to look in mirror to aid. Dropped to the ground my body went on me and entered a really weird sort of dream yet awake state it was quiet pleasant to be honest then I all of a sudden sprung into action and removed the ratchet I'm thinking this was flight or fight kicking in. No pain throughout though. However if I had of made the ratchet any tighter I dare say no chance of removing it in time. This was just a trial and was highly effective. I would say 15-20seconds and I would of been out for good. Dangerous shit to play with. Think carefully. Iv never done anything like that before.
can you show me how to do that? for some reason i got it right eariler today but didn't work when i attempted to ctb.

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
I have been researching the carotid artery compression method and this to me seems the most feasable out of most other methods. I experimented using tourniquet and it was a fairly cumbersome process. I recently tried with ratchet strap, when u hit the spot you have to be quick to release. I fumbled with it before quickly jumping to look in mirror to aid. Dropped to the ground my body went on me and entered a really weird sort of dream yet awake state it was quiet pleasant to be honest then I all of a sudden sprung into action and removed the ratchet I'm thinking this was flight or fight kicking in. No pain throughout though. However if I had of made the ratchet any tighter I dare say no chance of removing it in time. This was just a trial and was highly effective. I would say 15-20seconds and I would of been out for good. Dangerous shit to play with. Think carefully. Iv never done anything like that before.
You just confirmed what I have expeeienced in the past.