• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
That makes sense. I've only seen people flail trying to get loose from a choke hold right before passing out. I've never seen someone flail while being out.

Yep! When you're out, you're out. If there is nobody there to undo the ratchet or the tape when you're out and it wasn't too loose, then it will continue to cut off the blood and you'll be gone.

The only thing I could think of that might happen is maybe if you were standing and you smashed your head when you hit the ground. Might cause something to happen with the nervous system where your body flails for a second or the arms come up. This is called the "Fencing Pose".

That's one reason I encouraged people to just sit down. That way you won't have any fear of hitting a thing and possibly loosening the strap or tape. Have a lazy boy? Hell, kick the leg rest up and recline it.

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
LOL

https://www.amazon.com/Keeper-03508-V-Ratchets-Working-Limit/dp/B0000AZ9V4

Customers who viewed tree ratchets also viewed cornhole bags.
rULwcLx.gif

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Hey guys, can confirm that blocking the carotid is a peaceful way, obviously I haven't ctb by this method but I did play around with a neck warmer and pulling it tight to block the carotid, you know when you got it, your vision fades, you became very vacant very quickly, on the most successful practice I was surprised I didn't feel much before I felt likei was just facing out, I guess is was kinda like just being knocked out before an operation.

With that I was adement on partial with a Couple of socks on the carotid, but seeing this post has confirmed its ability to be a viable method, so much so, I'm gonna think of taking some DMT right before I tighten the strap, should be an interesting way to go, and hey, who knows, maybe I'll get stuck in the world of the helper elves!
Thank you kooz for all your time and energy into this method and helping us get to where we want to be. Very highly appreciated!

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
T
As I said before, we're using the tape or ratchet as they're wider, which will make it so that more pressure can be applied instead of being super concentrated by just a rope.
Yes, I was just giving my experience of blocking the carotid, managed the way I did bit obviously this seems like a very viable method. Sorry for any confusion

C

cruciformdelta

Oct 17, 2018
isnt flailing around after unconsciousness a problem here like in partial suspension? Also what about using some cloth instead of cornhole bags? I can get duct tape pretty easy and have some soft cloth lying around would this work?

BurningLights

BurningLights

Jul 2, 2018
isnt flailing around after unconsciousness a problem here like in partial suspension? Also what about using some cloth instead of cornhole bags? I can get duct tape pretty easy and have some soft cloth lying around would this work?
If you watch the vids you will see that you very quickly slip out of conscienceness. You will only flail if your fighting it in the beginning. I'll be using a couple a t-shirts with a strap, kooz has said that this will work fine.

C

cruciformdelta

Oct 17, 2018
If you watch the vids you will see that you very quickly slip out of conscienceness. You will only flail if your fighting it in the beginning. I'll be using a couple a t-shirts with a strap, kooz has said that this will work fine.
yeah but its the same principle as partial right? In partial your unconscious body moves around as survival instincts kick in, should happen here aswell so the tape/ratchet needs to be tight enough to hold everything in place

Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Yep, the reason I went with Cornhole bags is they're easy to accquire. Same with the ratchet or tape.

You can head between two local stores or maybe even just one and buy exactly what you need without people being suspicious. With the bags too, they're a little heavy also so there is less prep work with getting everything in order.

Just a friendly reminder to please read through the start post all the way to this post. It won't take that long and you'll get a perfect idea on how to perform everything. I'm almost 99% sure that I've answered every question that needs to be answered already.

C

cruciformdelta

Oct 17, 2018
Yep, the reason I went with Cornhole bags is they're easy to accquire. Same with the ratchet or tape.

You can head between two local stores or maybe even just one and buy exactly what you need without people being suspicious. With the bags too, they're a little heavy also so there is less prep work with getting everything in order.

Just a friendly reminder to please read through the start post all the way to this post. It won't take that long and you'll get a perfect idea on how to perform everything. I'm almost 99% sure that I've answered every question that needs to be answered already.

Yeah my bad read the whole thread now. I looked around my house and found some gorilla packaging tape (its clear not black), does this matter? I'll probably go buy the right one tomorrow anyway. Still confused about the flailing after losing consciousness part but i guess ill find out and report back (hopefully not ;p)

Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
The reason I chose that specific tape was that it's pretty good against water (sweat possibly) and will be good with most fabrics. I'm not sure about the clear as they probably make different strengths etc. The tape can be replaced with other industrial type tape as well, like foil tape. Problem is that I could see, we don't know how other tapes are going to react.

I don't see ratchets having the same problem unless it's a super tiny ratchet. Even then though, if properly placed, you shouldn't have a problem at all.

Like I told another member, after you get everything in order and go through the motions.. the method is literally a "set it and forget it" method.

You cut off the blood to your brain, and it's over. The only thing that would probably stop you from truly passing is if you bought a super cheap ratchet or tape and it snagged on something after you fell over and somehow miraculously undid itself. That, or if someone heard you fall and found you right away.

With even that, it can be totally fixed by either laying directly in the middle of your bed or laying in a recliner chair.

WaitingForTheBus

WaitingForTheBus

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Tried with my fingers first. My understanding is if I have the right spot, I should know by the effects I experience. Tried with folded tea towels, too big I think. Will try again later with socks and see how I go.

Unfortunately life has got in the way of me finding a way to dying. Fuck life!

Edit: Just to clarify, I have read every post , multiple times. Anyway, either way I will reach the end goal.

Maravillosa

Maravillosa

Господи помилуй — мир в Україні!
Sep 7, 2018
This may seem like a frivolous question, but what is the appearance of a corpse who has died in this manner? Is there a placid and serene countenance? This does seem like a good (i.e., simple, quick, fairly painless) way to ctb, but I am a little obsessed with having an open-casket funeral and would want to look presentable in death.