• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ouvreyes

ouvreyes

シシ
Oct 7, 2018
One thing people suggest with partial is a sudden "WHAM" of pressure, rather than applying it slower and over time until you pass out. How would that apply here, if it would at all? Would it be enough to just set it up tight enough and wait? Thanks so much for this thread.

Donna

Donna

Feeling so deep become our graves
Oct 5, 2018
I wish I had a husband. Maybe then I could be happy
No it would of been 20 years in August for us being married, he slowly changed to a controlling,physical and metal abuseive towards me , which made me shut down and draw further away from him . We live together but are separated,it's hell living with him everyday / he's not all of my reason for CTB but he's most of it ..I was put on a back burner so to speak instead of being put first ..Lots of times with him trying to control me he would beat the bedroom door down to make me do the things he wanted .He was not a nice person, and when he says to me now y can't we fix this ..He says I bring up the past ,to start over ..He fucked my head up ..

Metavoid

Metavoid

Student
Oct 21, 2018
No it would of been 20 years in August for us being married, he slowly changed to a controlling,physical and metal abuseive towards me , which made me shut down and draw further away from him . We live together but are separated,it's hell living with him everyday / he's not all of my reason for CTB but he's most of it ..I was put on a back burner so to speak instead of being put first ..Lots of times with him trying to control me he would beat the bedroom door down to make me do the things he wanted .He was not a nice person, and when he says to me now y can't we fix this ..He says I bring up the past ,to start over ..He fucked my head up ..

I'm sorry to hear that :( why are people so fucking abusive, my bf is controlling and abusive too and I am finding it difficult to leave him! Because he's taken everything away from me and left me with nothing except him so that's why it's difficult to leave because he's all I have and I can't connect with people any longer because I've been isolated. Fuck relationships love and marriage is supposed to make us happy it makes so many of us lose the will to live instead

Donna

Donna

Oct 5, 2018
I'm sorry to hear that :( why are people so fucking abusive, my bf is controlling and abusive too and I am finding it difficult to leave him! Because he's taken everything away from me and left me with nothing except him so that's why it's difficult to leave because he's all I have and I can't connect with people any longer because I've been isolated. Fuck relationships love and marriage is supposed to make us happy it makes so many of us lose the will to live instead
Exactly mine has done the same ,wanted nothing to do with me when I tryd to get closer he pushed away ,he turned my heart cold , I don't think I'd ever trust anyone anymore, iv been numb inside for over a year .He just tells me to get over it , dosent work that way , if I did the things he did to me , I'm sure he would of left along time ago ..I know how you feel , I think well I won't know but once I CTB it will be all over , this life anyways ..He disrespected me all the time , name calling , calling me crazy and fat ..The list gos on ..But I'll be over this soon ..I hope you find peace as well .

Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
I was mostly concerned with how you would go about getting the pressure on quickly, if it was needed. Also, after it's tightened, does position matter? Like, would it still work if i were laying on my side?

Only position that will matter is that of the cornhole bags or whatever you're using for the padding.

Like I said above too, you do not need to apply a lot of pressure just like it's stated in the video above.

Your "Sweet Spot" is the spot where you can put the padding on that doesn't crush your windpipe at all. When you're applying pressure to the arteries and then just tighten it a little more. As I said above, you might feel a little of "Expanding head" syndrome, but if done completely correctly, it will only happen slightly.

If it's almost unbearable then you might want to loosen it up just a little. It doesn't need to be a sudden tightening like you would feel with a noose or anything like that. This is just applying it to around the neck, slightly making it tight without any need of doing it fast, and then sitting down and relaxing.

Laying down also works too as long as you positioned your padding correctly.

Donna

Donna

Oct 5, 2018
Only position that will matter is that of the cornhole bags or whatever you're using for the padding.

Like I said above too, you do not need to apply a lot of pressure just like it's stated in the video above.

Your "Sweet Spot" is the spot where you can put the padding on that doesn't crush your windpipe at all. When you're applying pressure to the arteries and then just tighten it a little more. As I said above, you might feel a little of "Expanding head" syndrome, but if done completely correctly, it will only happen slightly.

If it's almost unbearable then you might want to loosen it up just a little. It doesn't need to be a sudden tightening like you would feel with a noose or anything like that. This is just applying it to around the neck, slightly making it tight without any need of doing it fast, and then sitting down and relaxing.

Can I ask ? I see in the very first diagram you provided it showing the blue where the padding go's , so as I'm looking at it , the padding goes in the back of the neck ? Or the sides of the neck ? Sorry I really feel stupid for asking

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018

Would some thin padding on the front of the neck be possible, to counteract the friction of the strap?

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
Oh shit they got the tree ratchets at walmart.
20181030-134727.jpg

Il see if they have those cornpillows too.

naia_

naia_

Student
Oct 11, 2018
You don't have to squeeze your neck. Pull out your left hand. Sit straight. Face directly in the front. Use your thumb and the left index and middle fingers joined together to form a U shape. place your left thumb on the left side of your neck and the combination of index and middle fingers on the right side of the neck. Look for a blob that pulses. It should be a little above the adam's apple on either side of the neck. When you feel that pulse, push it inside to compress the blob. This blob is called the carotid sinus. If you do it right, you will feel dizzy and your vision will begin to fade after 5 seconds. If nothing happens in 5 seconds, you are doing it wrong. Keep experimenting till you do it right. And it works better if you have a lean and thin neck. I took around 15 minutes to find the sweet spot.

Thanks!!!