• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

adrianno23

Nov 3, 2018
Will small and round bean bags work? I can't find the corn ones in my country.

Reactions: itstoolateforme, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Norest4thewicked

Norest4thewicked

Losing it
Nov 4, 2018
Seems a valid alternate to partial hanging. Thank you for this post

Reactions: Scribble Fan, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, VanHeineken and 6 others
GoingSoonish

GoingSoonish

It is what it is
Aug 19, 2018
I deleted my post about being concerned with fitting coming loose (figured that i use both tape and the ratchet).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Deafsn0w
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Since I can't seem to edit my posts on mobile, I will stress that everyone read the first three pages very slowly and attentively.

Remember, with this method you don't have to rush things at all.

Especially the ratchet.

If you don't find yourself fading in less than 15 seconds, please loosen the ratchet and take a breather. Find your spot when you're ready again, and slowly clamp the ratchet.

There is no reason to skip any information at all. No reason to rush. When everything is done correctly, you will sleep and catch the bus.

I can't stress it enough though, please read everything and take it slowly. Slow is fast, fast is slow.

Reactions: panda0342, _RustyLeaf321, StellaSomnus and 27 others
E

Essie

Student
Oct 20, 2018
I have 2 possibly dumb questions (and yes, I have read the entire thread--thank you!):
1) Are cornhole bags like bean bags? So would handmade exercise bands I made for around my wrists and filled w/ BBs work?
2) Could you apply this all over a turtleneck so that in case you mess up, you are not trying to get gorilla tape off your neck?

• Informative
Reactions: Buh-bye!, itstoolateforme, archipelago and 6 others
WaitingForTheBus

WaitingForTheBus

Student
Oct 27, 2018
Really wish I could get this method right.

Reactions: thecolourgold, loaner, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
V

VanHeineken

Experienced
Apr 10, 2018
Dear Kooz. Thank you very much for this information. It is extremely helpful and I am very grateful to you.

May all your endeavours be successfull and may you find peace, my friend.

• Love
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, panda0342, 200_ponies and 8 others
lost illusions

lost illusions

bye
Sep 12, 2018
Don't underestimate the psychological element. Ratcheting the strap requires an active will to do violence against yourself, in contrast to a more passive action such as swallowing pills. It could be hard.
Agreed

Reactions: Circles, Made4TV, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
I have 2 possibly dumb questions (and yes, I have read the entire thread--thank you!):
1) Are cornhole bags like bean bags? So would handmade exercise bands I made for around my wrists and filled w/ BBs work?
2) Could you apply this all over a turtleneck so that in case you mess up, you are not trying to get gorilla tape off your neck?
large.jpg

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
V

Vaa

Oct 2, 2018
Since I can't seem to edit my posts on mobile, I will stress that everyone read the first three pages very slowly and attentively.

Remember, with this method you don't have to rush things at all.

Especially the ratchet.

If you don't find yourself fading in less than 15 seconds, please loosen the ratchet and take a breather. Find your spot when you're ready again, and slowly clamp the ratchet.

There is no reason to skip any information at all. No reason to rush. When everything is done correctly, you will sleep and catch the bus.

I can't stress it enough though, please read everything and take it slowly. Slow is fast, fast is slow.
Thank you for making this thread, I'm going to use a rope with a hangman nose, and hoodies as a padding. Will that work?

Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Thank you for making this thread, I'm going to use a rope with a hangman nose, and hoodies as a padding. Will that work?

Hanging will be different as the rope will shoot up to your chin most likely. It will be a lot harder to make sure that you can cut off the arteries from that point on. Especially if it's full suspension.

Cornhole bags are usually filled with corn. It's pretty much like a bean bag though. A lot of people even will call corn hole "Bean Bag."

You could apply it over the turtleneck. I would just be worried about it slipping is all. But I guess the tighter the turtleneck, the better chance of it staying in place. Maybe do a full size down? So if you were a large, go to Medium, etc.

Really wish I could get this method right.

Just takes practice. Take a breather and make sure that you don't get upset too much at it. Read over everything and see how everything is done through the gifs and the videos.

One piece of advice that I can't remember if I shared is when searching for your carotid arteries after you find the pulse (With the videos that were provided), use a marker and mark that specific place with your other hand. Do that for each side and get a mental image of exactly where they are.

It really should go:
1. Read and watch everything.
2. Be calm, sit down, and try to find your carotid arteries pulse on both (Use a marker to help you out even more).
3. Apply the cornhole bags to your neck. You can help yourself a lot by making sure that the middle of the bag is right where the mark is on your neck from the last step.
4. Use Tape, and apply it to that spot. (You don't have to do this step if you only have the ratchet, if that's the case, make sure you're laying on the ground. Have the ratchet tie down spread behind your neck and with a hand mirror, apply the bags one at a time.)
5. After the bags are secured, go to the place that you want to CTB and chill there. Ratchet a few times or use the tape to go around a few times.
6. CTB, or if you haven't been getting dizzy at all, then loosen the ratchet/tape and start over.

The big thing about this method is that if you're doing it correctly, you don't need a lot of pressure, so you will have a better and faster time of doing it. Hell, if your nerves are on edge, sit in front of your TV in your favorite chair or lie on the bed with the setup on your neck. Watch some TV and then just randomly spread some tape or click the ratchet once. Do this over some time. Just keep trying to relax the whole time. You are completely in control of how fast you go.

As I said before, slow is fast, and fast is slow. I understand that pain can slow a person down, but you're better off completely educating yourself and making sure that everything is done correctly at a nice steady pace. You don't have to rush. If you wanted to rush, there are way more methods out there that are way more violent and painful.

If you use this method correctly though, it will be calming and you'll pass out and CTB.

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, _RustyLeaf321, MatthieuFrederickW and 21 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I'm about to practice this tonight.

Reactions: _RustyLeaf321, itstoolateforme, Lifeisatrap and 4 others
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
If you watch the vids you will see that you very quickly slip out of conscienceness. You will only flail if your fighting it in the beginning. I'll be using a couple a t-shirts with a strap, kooz has said that this will work fine.
How do you mean "a couple of t-shirts with a strap"?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and lv-gras
BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
How do you mean "a couple of t-shirts with a strap"?
So instead of using the corn bags, I will use a rolled up T-shirt or socks. And using a ratchet strap.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, ningaman151 and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
About to get the hotel and do this. If it doesn't work I'll be back

Last edited:
Reactions: Verna, loaner, Lifeisatrap and 8 others
WaitingForTheBus

WaitingForTheBus

Student
Oct 27, 2018
About to get the hotel and do this. It doesn't work I'll be back
Good luck mate, wishing you a safe and peaceful journey.

Reactions: archipelago, loaner, Lifeisatrap and 6 others
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
About to get the hotel and do this. If it doesn't work I'll be back

As always, make sure to read everything and watch everything. Find your sweet spots, and if at first you don't succeed, loosen, and start over.

You're in complete control the entire time.

• Love
Reactions: xi0ni, _RustyLeaf321, LifeQuitter2018 and 10 others
S

Spartacus

Nov 8, 2018
Anyone tried this and succeeded

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
tried a practice run earlier today. Don't think it was tight enough. Will keep practicing later tonight.

Reactions: itstoolateforme, archipelago, Lifeisatrap and 2 others
denis005

denis005

Oct 28, 2018
Seems painless I guess, hmm.

Reactions: Minudah, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Hello! I think I'm gonna try this to CTB, but the only thing that I don't understand is what i have to use. Like, I'm Spanish, and I don't really know what a cornhole bag is or if i have something that i could use instead.

Reactions: Egddios, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 3 others
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
So instead of using the corn bags, I will use a rolled up T-shirt or socks. And using a ratchet strap.
When are you going to test it? I'm going to buy a ratchet next time I go down to ikea

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
Sasha

Sasha

Jun 13, 2018
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Fuck Sn & n, this is going to be my method.

Reactions: xi0ni, looseye, itstoolateforme and 8 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Seems painless I guess, hmm.
even in the practice run while being unsuccessful it didn't hurt. Just felt pressure on the neck. only thing is I really do feel this is a method you will have to practice before success so have some seclusion when you do practice.

Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 5 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Okay so I got my ratchet and some small pillows. Although I was unable to find corn ones, just regular ones. Let's see how this goes.

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
So, 4 pages in this thread already, but has anyone actually tried it yet?

Haven't got a ratchet, but I'm using two "icepack" bags - there's some thick gel inside - just to get familiar with the method + rope. Horizonal position in bed. Cant say its much different from classic partial. It either does nothing or if I squeeze harder, the veins pop out and it hurts the trachea... Sigh.. :[

Reactions: FatalSystemError591, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
So, 4 pages in this thread already, but has anyone actually tried it yet?

Haven't got a ratchet, but I'm using two "icepack" bags - there's some thick gel inside - just to get familiar with the method + rope. Horizonal position in bed. Cant say its much different from classic partial. It either does nothing or if I squeeze harder, the veins pop out and it hurts the trachea... Sigh.. :[
Yeah, there is someone who allegedly died from it and some other failed attempts

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 2 others