• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Yeah, there is someone who allegedly died from it and some other failed attempts

Yeah, wanna know if its more easy and effective for those who -can't- pass out on classic partial (myself included).. Feels like if you succeed with classic, you will succeed with this. And if you dont - you dont... :]
Would be great to be proven wrong. More votes? :]

Reactions: Maksine Bellard, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
DesperateChallenge

DesperateChallenge

Oct 25, 2018
@Kooz are you confident this will kill someone vs just making them pass out? How long do I need before someone can find me (ie: can I do it when I go to bed at 9pm knowing someone will come in at 5am?)

I went out and bought the cornhole bags and duct tape. I'll re-review the instructions but I think I can use a belt and then duct tape instead of the ratchet strap?

SA and horse tranqs was going to be my method but this seems like a better option IF it has a seriously high likelihood of killing me.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and 1 other person
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
@Kooz are you confident this will kill someone vs just making them pass out? How long do I need before someone can find me (ie: can I do it when I go to bed at 9pm knowing someone will come in at 5am?)

I went out and bought the cornhole bags and duct tape. I'll re-review the instructions but I think I can use a belt and then duct tape instead of the ratchet strap?

SA and horse tranqs was going to be my method but this seems like a better option IF it has a seriously high likelihood of killing me.
I went out and got a ratchet, couldn't find any cornhole bags though. Not sure if regular small pillows will do the trick. The method seems too good to be true but trying it is easy, so I shouldn't complain before attempting it.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras and Deafsn0w
DesperateChallenge

DesperateChallenge

Oct 25, 2018
I went out and got a ratchet, couldn't find any cornhole bags though. Not sure if regular small pillows will do the trick. The method seems too good to be true but trying it is easy, so I shouldn't complain before attempting it.

@ningaman151 Dicks Sporting Goods has cornhole bags- I just went out and got some tonight. I need to go to work tomorrow but I think I'm going to try it Sunday night.

Reactions: Minudah, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Definitely confident in it. Just from a quick Google search, I yielded this:

"Compressing both can cause a loss of consciousness in 15 to 20 seconds and death in 2 to 4 minutes. One general rule in medicine is that if the heart stops, the victim will lose consciousness in about 4 seconds if standing, 8 if sitting, and 12 if lying down."

We we're told it would be even faster in the Marines and I still trust them more to be honest. It was our go to move move for close combat. This method, and the "guillotine" choke were the easiest ways to kill someone.

As for the other items, I chose the bags as a way to simulate a somewhat flexed arm. I'm sure you could do it with softer items such as the pillows, but you might have to ratchet or tape more. What you could do also is just tightly fold some socks and then you don't even have to pay for the bags. That way might have them slip out easier if they're formed weird though.

With the bags though, whether it's corn or bean bag, you'll get a mostly even surface to compress more and to direct more pressure against your carotid arteries.

Also, everyone can be choked out by this method. If you really want to find out, go to your local MMA center and ask for someone to perform a rear naked choke on you while you're sitting down. Say something along the lines of "I saw it on the internet but I want to make sure I know how to do it and feel what it's like to be done to me, kind of like taser training."

Adding to this, check out these:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-14-chokehold-did-watching-Wrestlemania.html

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/man-killed-friend-with-rear-naked-choke-hold-1.1503767

http://www.bjpenn.com/mmanews/rip-bjj-fighter-dies-after-rear-naked-choke/

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Informative
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, Introspector, xi0ni and 17 others
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018

"Compressing both can cause a loss of consciousness in 15 to 20 seconds and death in 2 to 4 minutes. One general rule in medicine is that if the heart stops, the victim will lose consciousness in about 4 seconds if standing, 8 if sitting, and 12 if lying down."

We we're told it would be even faster in the Marines and I still trust them more to be honest. It was our go to move move for close combat. This method, and the "guillotine" choke were the easiest ways to kill someone.

As for the other items, I chose the bags as a way to simulate a somewhat flexed arm. I'm sure you could do it with softer items such as the pillows, but you might have to ratchet or tape more. What you could do also is just tightly fold some socks and then you don't even have to pay for the bags. That way might have them slip out easier if they're formed weird though.

With the bags though, whether it's corn or bean bag, you'll get a mostly even surface to compress more and to direct more pressure against your carotid arteries.

Also, everyone can be choked out by this method. If you really want to find out, go to your local MMA center and ask for someone to perform a rear naked choke on you while you're sitting down. Say something along the lines of "I saw it on the internet but I want to make sure I know how to do it and feel what it's like to be done to me, kind of like taser training."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-14-chokehold-did-watching-Wrestlemania.html

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/man-killed-friend-with-rear-naked-choke-hold-1.1503767

dhMeAzK.gif

Reactions: arthurkuzechov, Wami, Introspector and 12 others
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
I was sitting and tried to find the sweet spot. Found the carotids I think easily, and tried to compress them with my fingers, but nothing happened. I just got overwhelmed at like 20 seconds. Did I not press hard enough or was I pressing on the wrong place?

Also, anyone knows where I could find Cornhole bags in Spain?

Reactions: Wantodisappear, allthatimsaying, itstoolateforme and 3 others
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
About to attempt with socks and ratchet.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, lv-gras, Deafsn0w and 1 other person
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
About to attempt with socks and ratchet.
Okay so releasing the ratchet is much harder than I thought. Really worried about something going wrong when trying to release the ratchet. Such as starting to suffocate or become brain dead.

Reactions: archipelago, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, wxtyubidi7y and 1 other person
DesperateChallenge

DesperateChallenge

Oct 25, 2018
Thanks @Kooz for the response. Keeping this method in my pocket for now... but it sounds like a feasible way to go.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Okay so releasing the ratchet is much harder than I thought. Really worried about something going wrong when trying to release the ratchet. Such as starting to suffocate or become brain dead.
Same i noticed that aswell. It seems like if you are going to practice and have a successful practice you better be ready to ctb at that time aswell just in case you don't get the ratchet off intime. So i practice when nobody is around and i have more than 30 minutes to myself so noone gets to me in time.

Reactions: mouseteacup, itstoolateforme, lv-gras and 5 others
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
Same i noticed that aswell. It seems like if you are going to practice and have a successful practice you better be ready to ctb at that time aswell just in case you don't get the ratchet off intime. So i practice when nobody is around and i have more than 30 minutes to myself so noone gets to me in time.
I can pretty much attempt at any time except night time (due to the ratchet noise). Hate to admit but after testing I've started to think a lot and am uncertain about the whole thing. I understand that almost all of it is natural fear. Oh well, we'll see what happens.

Reactions: itstoolateforme, archipelago, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I can pretty much attempt at any time except night time (due to the ratchet noise). Hate to admit but after testing I've started to think a lot and am uncertain about the whole thing. I understand that almost all of it is natural fear. Oh well, we'll see what happens.
ironic. Lol

Have you tried alcohol to numb your nerves?

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Egddios, lv-gras and 2 others
N

ningaman151

Experienced
Jul 28, 2018
ironic. Lol

Have you tried alcohol to numb your nerves?
No but I should. I've been extremely anxious (generally) this past period (I've been dealing with anxiety my whole life). I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday, lets see if he gives me any anti-anxiety meds.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018

Could you post a picture of the "tightly fold socks"?
Sorry but I'I paranoid and wanna do everything right

Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, itstoolateforme, lv-gras and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Could you post a picture of the "tightly fold socks"?
Sorry but I'I paranoid and wanna do everything right
I have mine done with tightly folded pillow cases.

Reactions: Orbitc, Egddios, BurningLights and 4 others
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
I have mine done with tightly folded pillow cases.
Could you be the one posting the picture then?
I really don't know where to find a Cornhole bag in Spain and not even what it's called here.

I'll try this method next week probably, will let you know, I'll have to find a ratchet (I think my parents have one somewhere, if not I'll buy one in any store) and only need something as a paddle

Reactions: lv-gras, Lifeisatrap and Deafsn0w
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Could you be the one posting the picture then?
I really don't know where to find a Cornhole bag in Spain and not even what it's called here.

I'll try this method next week probably, will let you know, I'll have to find a ratchet (I think my parents have one somewhere, if not I'll buy one in any store) and only need something as a paddle

"juego de lanzamiento de saquito".

Literally could use a bean bag. They're super cheap online and I'm almost certain you could find some if you look around. They're used all the time in many cultures for children to play games.

If you absolutely don't want to look for bean bags or Cornhole bags, then look on Google images and try to find something at your house that you could fold to look like a Cornhole / bean bag.

You can use anything as long as you make sure it's thick enough. Though you might feel more of the ratchet pressing against you instead of the bag.

BUT, that's still okay. It just might be painful, but it will still do it's job though. As long as your applying pressure correctly to your carotid ateries.

As for the ratchets, many Walmarts and other stores have cheap thick ratchets with push button releases. So if for some reason you back out at the last second or if you're freaking yourself out too much, you just press the button and try to collect yourself and your thoughts.

Again I'll tell everyone browsing this thread to read everything before this message.

This method will kill you painlessly and fast. It's ultimately your decision and your actions though that will either make it painful or ineffective.

As I've told the others the whole time. You're in control of everything. What you do with that knowledge decides on how far you'll get with the nighti-night method.

The same goes with every other method as well.

You're either ready to die or not.

It's that simple.

• Love
Reactions: redeeming_butterfly, xi0ni, _RustyLeaf321 and 13 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
As for the ratchets, many Walmarts and other stores have cheap thick ratchets with push button releases. So if for some reason you back out at the last second or if you're freaking yourself out too much, you just press the button and try to collect yourself and your thoughts.
oh yae I saw that one. I think I'll buy that one tomorrow just for easier release incase. The one i have now is the regular ratchet.

Reactions: lv-gras and Deafsn0w
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
Is this it Kooz the buckle one?

20181114-135709.jpg

NOISYMIND

NOISYMIND

Everyday I wake up I wanna die again.
Sep 11, 2018
I think this is a rather useful method for many of us who want to go painlessly and fast. Thanks for sharing! <3

Reactions: looseye, Egddios, Minudah and 3 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I think this is a rather useful method for many of us who want to go painlessly and fast. Thanks for sharing! <3
yae I'm about to book my hotel.

John Smith

John Smith

Arcanist
Aug 6, 2018
I keep trying to squeeZe my neck but I never get the effects other people do. I just can't seem to do this.
Squeezed it with the ratchet strap and couldnt get it to work? Are u overweight by chance?

ctoan

ctoan

Arcanist
Sep 30, 2018
regarding the cornback...is a cherry stone pillow sufficient aswell?

what is a cornhole bag anyways (for non native speaker)...just a ordinary small pillow right?

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Bluefish, Egddios and Deafsn0w
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
"juego de lanzamiento de saquito".

Literally could use a bean bag. They're super cheap online and I'm almost certain you could find some if you look around. They're used all the time in many cultures for children to play games.

If you absolutely don't want to look for bean bags or Cornhole bags, then look on Google images and try to find something at your house that you could fold to look like a Cornhole / bean bag.

You can use anything as long as you make sure it's thick enough. Though you might feel more of the ratchet pressing against you instead of the bag.

BUT, that's still okay. It just might be painful, but it will still do it's job though. As long as your applying pressure correctly to your carotid ateries.

Again I'll tell everyone browsing this thread to read everything before this message.

This method will kill you painlessly and fast. It's ultimately your decision and your actions though that will either make it painful or ineffective.

As I've told the others the whole time. You're in control of everything. What you do with that knowledge decides on how far you'll get with the nighti-night method.

The same goes with every other method as well.

You're either ready to die or not.

It's that simple.
Ooh thanks.
I was giving life a last chance this weekend on a trip to "see friends", but it's been shir already and it has just started. On Monday I'll have a job interview, and depending on how that goes, I'll try this.

Reactions: thecolourgold, lv-gras and Deafsn0w
Rose

Rose

ad finitum
Nov 11, 2018
regarding the cornback...is a cherry stone pillow sufficient aswell?

what is a cornhole bag anyways (for non native speaker)...just a ordinary small pillow right?
A cornhole bag is a small bag filled with feed corn, named "cornhole" after the game, where you throw bags of corn into a hole.
Cherry stone pillows should work if cornhole & bean bags work, it's the same general idea. The only thing I'd be worried about is whether it'd be comfortable or not. I've never felt a cherry stone pillow, so I couldn't say myself. Worth a shot.

Reactions: Circles, Egddios, lv-gras and 2 others
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Cherry stone bag would work as well. As I said before, I went for Cornhole bag and bean bag because we can work with the shape and I live the weight of both.

As for everyone else reading about this thread, I'm going to have to now ask that people actually go to their local MMA dojos if they can or find someone that is at least a blue belt in Jiu Jistsu or Judo if they can't find their sweet spot.

The reasoning behind this is like before. I want you to be able to feel exactly how everything should go when a rear naked choke is properly executed against you. Hell, do it a few times even. They'll probably make you go to your tap out point which is perfect.

Remember how the arms feel on your neck and if they take too long, ask them to do it a couple more times. So you know exactly what it's supposed to feel like. Just say you're doing it for training and that your Marine friend told you to learn that specific move just in case your taser doesn't work.

Best part about this, you will not have to worry about the ratchet or tape while in their dojo. You'll get a sense of the feelings you're supposed to feel and realize how fast you fade when everything is done properly. Really bury it into them that you seen people pass out in 6 seconds and you don't believe it's a real method. That might make them go full force on you.

Again though, be sober. For the training AND the ctb day. Intoxicating yourself with medicine, drugs, or alcohol is a spell for failure with almost every method out there.

A lot of people know martial arts and the rear naked choke/blood choke is one that is taught through many different styles.

Mind you on top of that, if you got a dojo, they'll probably make you sign a waiver. Doing the dojo training though will show you that no matter how big or small your neck is, EVERYONE CAN USE THIS METHOD.

Be smart, plan it out, and do your research. If you don't want to do that, then maybe you should go for an even quicker method like a firearm.

Even with a firearm though, you still have to make sure you follow the basic rules.

So please, read everything. Study everything. Don't distract yourself from your goal. In the end, the only person that can really make this method fail is yourself.

• Love
Reactions: Forveleth, redeeming_butterfly, thecolourgold and 11 others
G

Ghab

Student
Aug 6, 2018
I've been feeling around my neck, I feel a pulse but when I apply pressure to it I get pain in my windpipe. Can't seem to find the right spot at all.

Reactions: Stepheng7287, LivingToLong, lv-gras and 3 others
letmeseethedeath

letmeseethedeath

catching the bus
Aug 4, 2018
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
i'm so happy to have found a new method, thank you so much friend.. my life is taking a seriously bad way and i need to ctb asap

Reactions: Life is pointless, lv-gras and Deafsn0w