• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
There were a few reports on autopsies on the Internet about this.
These were older people who apparently had no other option for health reasons.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Hello, so where exactly should the pillows(or do you take just the pillowcases) go on this method (maybe a bit trivial). And do you have the ratchet on the front or side or where do you have it installed?

Last edited:
  • Hugs
hopelessgirl

hopelessgirl

Happy Unbirthday
Oct 12, 2021
Is classic duct tape good enough? I don't know if I can buy gorilla tape in the stores here in my country.

Also, could I fill a couple of socks with rice or something? The pillows on the web here in Norway seem to loose and the ones in the link on amazon are sold out (also Im not keen to wait that long for something to arrive in the mail).

Last edited:
  • Hugs
M

MusicToLogIn

Student
Sep 20, 2021
Hello, Is it possible that I can only compress my jugular veins because the padding that I use is wrong. I only get the pressure in my head, nothing else.
Will I be able to compress my arteries with better padding?
Thanks in advance.

• Hugs
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
What's scares me now is that I have nerve issues in my neck related to my back problems and this used to be my main method I use to practice on and if I can't get anymore sn then I'm fucking screwed unless I'm desperate enough. Why does society have to make everything so fucking hard for suicidal people? I'm honestly fucking scared of going back to this method. Just goddamn everything.

Last edited:
Freedom Believer

Freedom Believer

Forever alone.
Dec 23, 2019
I've attempted this before, and it certainly does work. For those having trouble finding the "sweet spot" you want to have your neck up and use your fingers (I recommend thumbs) and push down. If done correctly, in about two to three seconds you shouldn't feel any pain and instead feel your brain getting fuzzy, and, if you're on your feet while doing it, feel woozy and lose your balance. The problem is finding the right items to use that can keep the pressure, using the bags didn't work. It needs to be something small yet solid (like your thumb).

H

Hateyouprolife

Survivalist
Sep 4, 2021
I was looking at blood pressure cuffs and found one long enough but they`re all too wide.
As far as it loosing air over time?
I do believe that`s just the doctor slowing letting out air in order to hear your heart beat.
I wonder if anyone here has access to one to check.
Do some test runs. Pump pressure up and measure how long till the pressure significantly drops.

H

HappyPotato

Oct 12, 2021
is this method actually painless and quick? the author seems so certain, but there seems to be little evidence backing it up.

• Hugs
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
So I'm planning on doing it this month or hopefully before the year ends using this method. My only problem is that I have nerve issues in my neck and adding pressure to it will cause extreme pain so I'm wondering if my Pregabalin medication would help with the process? I would want to use my pain meds and alcohol but I don't know what I'd feel if I mix all 3 of them or if that's advisable and I don't want to mess this up especially since I'm doing partial hanging instead of full.

Does anyone thinks tying rope or zip ties or something else for my legs could help prevent the thrashing around of the body?

Last edited:
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
I was having this problem for a while until I read this:

then I found my sweet spot in only 5 minutes. The reason I was struggling (and maybe you too) is because I was searching for it on the middle left of my neck, when it was actually on the top left of my neck just below the chin, when you feel it, it feels like a ball or something and for me it was not pulsing, I had doubts it was actually the spot but then when I pushed in on it for like 4 seconds I lost my vision.
Bumping this so I can save this for later. Thank you.

On the off chance that someone still alive that has tested this method have you done full hanging or partial? And what do you think of the pros and cons of each? What I'm afraid is my body thrashing around and atleast if I'm on the ground doing partial somewhat then the ratchet won't potentially slip? I don't know.

Last edited:

999rip999

Oct 27, 2021
If I do this method and in about 2 hours someone will find me will I be dead already or waking up in a hospital?

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
@Circles
We started a discussion in another thread, but it is more suitable for this one.

The problem is that people are aprroaching this as tried & tested method. They think it's a proven recipe, and that they just need to order stuff and follow the
instructions. The reality is that this is just a thought experiment of a random guy on the Internet. He talks about cornhole bags and gorilla tape because those are thing he has around his house. People like you are following this blindly and hurting themselves in the process.

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
@Circles
We started a discussion in another thread, but it is more suitable for this one.

The problem is that people are aprroaching this as tried & tested method. They think it's a proven recipe, and that they just need to order stuff and follow the
instructions. The reality is that this is just a thought experiment of a random guy on the Internet. He talks about cornhole bags and gorilla tape because those are thing he has around his house. People like you are following this blindly and hurting themselves in the process.
Look I only got 2 methods: SN and the night night method. I'm honestly not sure about doing sn anymore especially given the misinformation of the pph and now you are trying to take away my last method I've been practicing with for the past couple years. Bottom line is if hanging with a simple dull rope can work then so can this. Also hanging is fucking hard with just a rope and this is just an extra step. I could never find the sweet spots with just a rope whereas with padding I can. This method is like putting yourself in a choke hold and the padding helps put extra pressure on the sweet spots which can help make you pass out faster. Plus if you haven't even tested this yourself then you shouldn't even have an opinion on this. At this point I feel like you're a pro lifer trying to convince me not to do this. So unless you can come up with something besides that this was made up by someone on here then let's agree to disagree. End of discussion.

Last edited:
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
Look I only got 2 methods: SN and the night night method. I'm honestly not sure about doing sn anymore especially given the misinformation of the pph and now you are trying to take away my last method I've been practicing with for the past couple years. Bottom line is if hanging with a simple dull rope can work then so can this. Also hanging is fucking hard with just a rope and this is just an extra step. I could never find the sweet spots with just a rope whereas with padding I can. This method is like putting yourself in a choke hold and the padding helps put extra pressure on the sweet spots which can help make you pass out faster. Plus if you haven't even tested this yourself then you shouldn't even have an opinion on this. At this point I feel like you're a pro lifer trying to convince me not to do this. So unless you can come up with something besides that this was made up by someone on here then let's agree to disagree. End of discussion.

I am not trying to take away anything from you. I don't even know who you are. You are the one that quoted my post in another thread, and I am just responding. You disliking the answer does not mean that you can sling insults at me. I expect you to take it back.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
If people find this method works for them that's fine, but there is an obvious issue in that there is literally no evidence of its success and it was originated on here by someone with a Nitschke-sized ego, if this post is anything to go by.

Post in thread 'The "night-night" method mega thread.' https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/post-355157

Enigmatic Sailor

Enigmatic Sailor

vicissitudes of fate...
Oct 29, 2021
I've seen photos of people's bodies using the tourniquet around the neck. I'm pretty sure this method is legit.

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I've seen photos of people's bodies using the tourniquet around the neck. I'm pretty sure this method is legit.

So did I. Tourniquet is not night-night, Here is the thread with the first part of the discussion:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-truth-about-philip-nitschke.77917/post-1400234

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Since this isn't even your guys method and haven't even tried it then why are you even trying to dismiss this? Trying to save lives? That's the definition of a pro lifer. If I fuck up and become a vegetable so be it BUT GUESS WHAT, hanging with a simple rope also comes with the risks of becoming a vegetable so whatever.

The only arguments thus far I'm hearing from y'all are that Kooz had an ego like Nitschke which may or may not be true who the fuck knows. And that there's no evidence of its success, but like I stated in that other thread any other 'proof' or 'source' regarding this methods success outside this forum will probably be lumped together and considered as a hanging by medical examiners and such. So the name 'night night method' most likely isn't going to pop up in a google search other than on this forum.

How about this you all worry about N and Nitschke being a scam. And I'll worry about this. Cause not everyone has the damn luxury or the money to acquire N or find any other decent methods.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
Since this isn't even your guys method and haven't even tried it then why are you even trying to dismiss this? Trying to save lives? That's the definition of a pro lifer. If I fuck up and become a vegetable so be it BUT GUESS WHAT, hanging with a simple rope also comes with the risks of becoming a vegetable so whatever.

The only arguments thus far I'm hearing from y'all are that Kooz had an ego like Nitschke which may or may not be true who the fuck knows. And that there's no evidence of its success, but like I stated in that other thread any other 'proof' or 'source' regarding this methods success outside this forum will probably be lumped together and considered as a hanging by medical examiners and such. So the name 'night night method' most likely isn't going to pop up in a google search other than on this forum.

How about this you all worry about N and Nitschke being a scam. And I'll worry about this. Cause not everyone has the damn luxury or the money to acquire N or find any other decent methods.
Nobody is having a go at you for picking this method, if it works for you that's fine. It's no more "pro life" to be critical of this method than it is to say "not convinced by i_love_2_ctb_69's suggestion of injecting Domestos into your eyeball on Sanctioned Suicide Dot Org".

You ask for evidence it doesn't work, this is impossible as you're asking to prove a negative. A method has to be proven *to* work to even be a method, so naturally I'm unconvinced given the absence of such evidence.

Also yeah, there is something deeply suss about a user returning to his method thread after a year to say HEY GUYS GLAD TO SEE U ALL STILL LOVE MY NOVELTY CTB METHOD, WILL BE USING IT MYSELF SOON, like he's expecting applause for introducing a dubious, untested suicide method to the depressed. If it works for you then great but it's obviously no slight upon you if other users remain far from convinced.

W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
How would you know it works if those that use it are successful?
They wouldn`t be around to say one way or the other.

Samsara

Samsara

Experienced
Mar 9, 2020
This method seems like it would be good to pair with SN. Thoughts?

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Nobody is having a go at you for picking this method, if it works for you that's fine. It's no more "pro life" to be critical of this method than it is to say "not convinced by i_love_2_ctb_69's suggestion of injecting Domestos into your eyeball on Sanctioned Suicide Dot Org".

You ask for evidence it doesn't work, this is impossible as you're asking to prove a negative. A method has to be proven *to* work to even be a method, so naturally I'm unconvinced given the absence of such evidence.

Also yeah, there is something deeply suss about a user returning to his method thread after a year to say HEY GUYS GLAD TO SEE U ALL STILL LOVE MY NOVELTY CTB METHOD, WILL BE USING IT MYSELF SOON, like he's expecting applause for introducing a dubious, untested suicide method to the depressed. If it works for you then great but it's obviously no slight upon you if other users remain far from convinced.
My point being is I don't understand why you 2 are all of a sudden so obsessed with dismissing this method when your guys method of choice is N. It's fine to be critical about it and about any method but dismissing it out right just because it hasn't been proven to work is unnecessary cause it's literally just hanging with an extra step. I've tested this numerous of times and I've felt my body go numb and felt I could pass out faster with this method as compared to hanging with a simple rope. Hanging is hard as fuck with a simple rope atleast for me. If other people can succeed with using a simple rope then good for them but I can't.

As for Kooz fuck him if that's the case. And I'm not trying to convince anyone of this method but I will defend it because it's one of my methods. If other users aren't convinced then fine that's their right but I am.

Chinaski

Chinaski

Sep 1, 2018
How would you know it works if those that use it are successful?
They wouldn`t be around to say one way or the other.

That's not really a logical argument - l know hanging works, l know drowning works, l know N works, l know a bullet to the head works, yet none of the people who have successfully ctb with this method have liveblogged it on here, so who can *really* say for certain l guess.
My point being is I don't understand why you 2 are all of a sudden so obsessed with dismissing this method when your guys method of choice is N. It's fine to be critical about it and about any method but dismissing it out right just because it hasn't been proven to work is unnecessary cause it's literally just hanging with an extra step. I've tested this numerous of times and I've felt my body go numb and felt I could pass out faster with this method as compared to hanging with a simple rope. Hanging is hard as fuck with a simple rope atleast for me. If other people can succeed with using a simple rope then good for them but I can't.

As for Kooz fuck him if that's the case. And I'm not trying to convince anyone of this method but I will defend it because it's one of my methods. If other users aren't convinced then fine that's their right but I am.
I'm far from obsessed with dismissing this method, as l say if it works for you, good luck - it's just a consistent position of mind to not accept any method clumsily workshopped on this website as useful info, much like the "n enema" (ffs) and the "shallow water blackout" (wtf)

Last edited:
W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
If you don`t think a particular method is legit or won`t work for you then it probably wont work.
You say you know hanging works but you also base whether or not it works simply on whether someone live blogs it?
David Carradine hung himself (by accident it seems) and he didn`t live blog it but it did happen.
The lead singer of INXS did it, even Robin Williams did it.
Point is it can be done and has been done for years by people.
I don`t agree as to how the begining of this thread says to use tape and cornhole bags and what not. The cornhole bags spreads the compression over an area greater than needed reducing the effectiveness in my opinion. I haven`t tried it this way myself.
I know a long sock, such as a snowboard sock does it for me with no other items for assistance and am in the process of trying to make a custom sized, inflatable tube (think blood pressure cuff) and try it that way but I`m not going to `liveblog` it for anyones` confirmation as whether or not the method works :P

Last edited: