• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Depressed Cat

Depressed Cat

Mage
Jan 4, 2022
Is this the same as the Korean method? The one South Korean spies were taught in order to kill themselves using their fingers (instead of biting into cyanide capsules, as is usually the case)?

I wonder how they could do it. Wouldn't the arms and hence fingers go out of position as soon as one loses consciousness?

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
If you read through yes I think this is that method although I don't see much of s success rate as everyone is struggling to find the "sweet spot"

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
I've never heard of anyone successfully ctb by this method. I think simple tourniquet probably works better than this. Most people on this site have given up on this method from what I'm gathering. It's kinda considered as a joke, like shallow water blackout. Just not possible for the vast majority of people.

heirofvoid

heirofvoid

Dec 20, 2021
ok that sucks. i've been planning on using this but it seems like no one can do it right even with the right tools. idk what method to use now

Squalo

Squalo

A Fatal Mistake
Jan 14, 2021
I don't know anyone who died using this method, I think it's easier to die slipping on a banana peel.

Reactions: Harper Lees
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I don't know anyone who died using this method, I think it's easier to die slipping on a banana peel.
I doubt people haven't died from this method. For one the medical examiners would most likely lump the cause of death either as death by strangulation or hanging especially considering suicides aren't a priority unless they believe there was foul play or murder. I got into an argument with another member on this thread before about how to do this method but he hasn't come back and so excuse me if I misconceive the whole thing again cause the original idea didn't make sense to me. Even though the original idea is to lay on your back and somehow the ratchet does most of the work, me and others in this thread ended up modifying this method with hanging. Some people including myself found the sweet spots or carotid arteries, and others haven't but that doesn't mean the method doesn't work. Now it took practice and a long time with this method for me so I can understand why most people give up besides worrying about the risks and such. Just to give my own experience when I literally felt the numbing feeling go across my entire body it was faster than I did it with regular hanging with just a simple rope. Everyone can agree to disagree and that's fine, but I experienced it and if I ever have to choose this method over my other methods then I'm going to go with this. But as of right now to me atleast the unknowns of this method is questionable because it's a modified method.

Last edited:
Blacklight

Blacklight

Jan 3, 2022
Damn here I was thinking I found my way out. Now these bumps are making me think otherwise

HardCore

HardCore

Jan 6, 2022
In my view this method would have much more potential replacing the ratchet with a blood pressure measuring device.
So the pressure would be uniform equal to the armbar used in MMA.
D NQ  Easy Resizecom Nihms522193f2 Easy Resizecom 1

Last edited:
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
In my view this method would have much more potential replacing the ratchet with a blood pressure measuring device.
So the pressure would be uniform equal to the armbar used in MMA.
View attachment 87167View attachment 87170

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/kra-cuff.50727/

Yes, those neck locks that fighters use to submit their opponents.
View attachment 87216

On that drawing, it looks like the forearm is pressing on the trachea, which makes it an air choke. Blood choke requires elbow to be below the chin.

P

pphelpme

Count down
Feb 6, 2022
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Why do you need sack hole or corn hole bags?

HardCore

HardCore

Jan 6, 2022
Why do you need sack hole or corn hole bags?
It doesn't have to be specifically "a bag of corn", it can be anything. As long as it serves to pressure the arteries. Can be adapted by something else. Some are testing socks with sand or some rolled up fabric. I think something rubber would be better, as it's more grippy.
In short, you have to have something to stay right on top of the arteries when the ratchet tightens.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method-mega-thread.6834/post-359497
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/kra-cuff.50727/

On that drawing, it looks like the forearm is pressing on the trachea, which makes it an air choke. Blood choke requires elbow to be below the chin.
Yes, it was just a random drawing I took to illustrate. But I'm referring to the pressure scheme. Unconsciousness occurs quickly due to pressure that prevents the artery from carrying oxygen to the brain. That's where the blood pressure gauge came in, pumping it would exert good pressure around the site. So it would probably work on the neck too, without hurting the windpipe. It would still allow that person to pump until they find the ideal pressure. It's just a guess.

But my method is already an exit bag with N2 gas.
I already bought a cylinder of n2 2 years ago and I keep it until the time of Gran Finale
:wink:.

Last edited:
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
I have just compiled all the pages in this thread into a single PDF file, which you can download from this link. Any links that may exist in this thread are not clickable in the PDF file, unfortunately, since the PDF file is just a digital print-out of the thread.

The purpose of this PDF file is for safekeeping and reading later.

The PDF file is 129 MB.

HardCore

HardCore

Jan 6, 2022
I have just compiled all the pages in this thread into a single PDF file, which you can download from this link. Any links that may exist in this thread are not clickable in the PDF file, unfortunately, since the PDF file is just a digital print-out of the thread.

The purpose of this PDF file is for safekeeping and reading later.

The PDF file is 129 MB.
When I save the pages of a topic that interests me here in the group, I use the browser's own print function. And even if they are scanned, the links still continue to accept being directed to the address normally. Maybe it's time to join the various pdf's that this may be getting lost.

I took the pdf Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Nov 2021) that is in digitized English and made it editable with a program, so that I could use Google File Translator to translate it into Portuguese, which is my language. With that I think it would also work to make links in your pdfs clickable.
but I don't know if it's worth doing that because the work it takes is quite tedious kkk

Last edited:
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
When I save the pages of a topic that interests me here in the group, I use the browser's own print function. And even if they are scanned, the links still continue to accept being directed to the address normally. Maybe it's time to join the various pdf's that this may be getting lost.

I took the pdf Peaceful Pill eHandbook (Nov 2021) that is in digitized English and made it editable with a program, so that I could use Google File Translator to translate it into Portuguese, which is my language. With that I think it would also work to make links in your pdfs clickable.
but I don't know if it's worth doing that because the work it takes is quite tedious kkk

All I did was to use the Brave web browser, right-click somewhere in each page of this thread and clicked on "Print". Then, I joined all the separate pages with a PDF file joining program. However, as I said, the resulting PDF file doesn't include any clickable links, unfortunately.

One way of achieving a saved copy of the thread, including clickable links, would be to right-click somewhere on each page in this thread and click on "Save as", and save each page of the thread as a HTML file, or something similar.

Good idea, though, and thank you for the input! :wink:

HardCore

HardCore

Jan 6, 2022
Next time you create a pdf of the posts, I advise you to use Google Chrome. With it, just go to the print function, then the printer tab will open, then just change to the option, "save as pdf". This way all topic content will be saved completely, instead of one by one.. 👍

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    129 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Julgran
E

endofdays

Mar 7, 2022
Anyone tried this? Does it work or is it a waste of time? Seems like it might have potential but is tricky to perform

S

SadPsych

Mar 8, 2022
Never have been able to find the arteries to block. I either feel nothing or a very paining pounding in my head. I'm too useless to even kill myself.

Reactions: Iamchickenhat
georgecostanza

georgecostanza

Mar 6, 2022
Anyone tried this? Does it work or is it a waste of time? Seems like it might have potential but is tricky to perform
Technically speaking at least a variation of this has to work. It's basically just a self applied choke hold without releasing the pressure after becoming unconscious.

Not sure what is supposed to be the point of the bags linked to Amz in the starting post. Those are obviously too big to properly place on the neck. Also using a tape instead of a ratchet seems pretty complicated. After all the benefit of a ratchet is the simplified increase of the pressure.

Last edited:
AnestheticVoid

AnestheticVoid

❤️ Dissociatives ❤️
Feb 17, 2022

I think the other arm behind the head plays a huge role in closing the arteries. You're pushing the head into your other arm.

W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
It helps but it`s a variation.
Important thing is to have your elbow directly in line with the persons` chin.
I usually grab the bicep of my other arm and then grab the back of my head.
I`ve seen people grab their other shoulder with the arm behind the head as well.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
I've tried a version of this with tightly rolled up socks over my carotids and a flat cat-6 ethernet cable that I tied together in a loop and torqued hard with a metal bar. Tucked it under my chin when I torqued it as hard as I could. Felt a lot of pain and discomfort around my windpipe from the pressure and the urge to swallow (but being unable to) was more uncomfortable than the pain which I'd put at 8/10 on discomfort. Counted to a minute and thirty seconds before giving up with that.

Then tried the same with a crapton of strong rubberbands and the socks over my carotids. Felt bloodflow being cut off more significantly, but more so when I was lying flat on my back for some reason. It was still very slow to unconsciousness. I think it would have taken around 5 minutes to be fully under (very uncomfortable feeling leading up to it). I gave up around 3 minutes in from the pounding headache pressure.

symphony

symphony

surving hour-by-hour
Mar 12, 2022
I've tried a version of this with tightly rolled up socks over my carotids and a flat cat-6 ethernet cable that I tied together in a loop and torqued hard with a metal bar. Tucked it under my chin when I torqued it as hard as I could. Felt a lot of pain and discomfort around my windpipe from the pressure and the urge to swallow (but being unable to) was more uncomfortable than the pain which I'd put at 8/10 on discomfort. Counted to a minute and thirty seconds before giving up with that.

Then tried the same with a crapton of strong rubberbands and the socks over my carotids. Felt bloodflow being cut off more significantly, but more so when I was lying flat on my back for some reason. It was still very slow to unconsciousness. I think it would have taken around 5 minutes to be fully under (very uncomfortable feeling leading up to it). I gave up around 3 minutes in from the pounding headache pressure.
That's disappointing. Thanks for sharing your experience. I was intitially very interested in this method, it seems pretty idealistic, but from the sound of it most people have a lot of difficulty getting it to work well in practice.

Reactions: UnravelingWinter
fafnir

fafnir

Angel of Distress
Feb 12, 2020
I think this doesn't work at all, I've tried with socks covering the carotids with a strong belt, didn't worked, probably because the carotids isn't that exposed to receive total pressure by simple measurements like night-night is supposed to be.

NorseHel

NorseHel

Tinnitus Enjoyer
Mar 28, 2022
Feel like this could work, but haven't actually tried the proper method yet, and probably won't go that far in the near future. Here's why I think it could work, but also why I think it might be finicky and for that reason maybe not ideal.

Using just my hand, once I found the right spot to push down on, I did manage to get to the point where my whole body started tingling and I was starting to lose vision in one eye. Stopped because at that point it got really hard to keep the pressure on. The key to finding the right spot for me was this:

1. Sitting in a leaned back position, head tilted back so your neck is taught; I did this in bed just leaned against the backboard, and I recommend if you do this you set yourself up so even if you somehow manage to knock yourself out, you can't hurt yourself falling over. So either lie down or seat yourself in a a safe position.
  2. Carefully feeling where the pulse is strongest; this was tricky because at least for me it feels quite strong right next to my trachea, but pressing down there really only put pressure on my trachea without doing much else. Sweet spot seemed to be just slightly above the middle of my throat, and maybe like a centimeter out from the side of the trachea. This required a lot of trial and error on my part.
  3. After locating that point, press down on it on both sides (by pressing towards the back of your neck) using a pincer-like shape (or U-shape) formed with your thumb on one side and your index and middle finger on the other.
Doing this I was able to reproduce the feeling described above, though not extremely consistently.

Main issue I had was that it is pretty finicky to find that spot, and it's hard for me to tell at the moment whether the "cornhole bag" method makes that process easier by covering a larger area. I tried using the palms of my hand to try to emulate this, but no success there.

Two things I will note:
  • I came pretty close to bruising my neck by trying this so many times before finding a relatively consistent way to do it, so if that would pose a problem just make sure to not overdo it
  • The night / morning after doing this, I actually felt pretty weak for a few hours, and would get that same tingling feeling / light headedness just lying down doing nothing. This was strong enough that at one point I was almost convinced I would actually pass out. Not sure why or how, but worth taking into account that it might have some lingering effects. Then again, might have been exhaustion or stress, not sure.

I definitely want to try again, but given what I mentioned above, I'm definitely giving myself some rest here.

Raum

Raum

Mar 8, 2022
Why is this still linked to the megathread and touted as a solution?

After reading it and quite a lot of the comments, few years later after this being posted theres almost no confirmed cases?

The way that the author words it himself is used in scams ( not saying this is a scam.) " Its not my financial advice thats wrong, you just suck and don't know how to apply it"

Its a common fallacy and its used to shield usually deceiving things, since you can't prove or disprove its validity, all being up to the individual uset case.

No i don't wanna spend time pressing veins in my throat and risking to injure myself to (maybe)(have a chance) at succeeding a practice run.

My impression was that suicide methods should be tried, true and tested. ( Just like exit bag and SN.)

I only wasted my time and found fake hope reading this since it seemed the easiest of the linked options, only to be dissapointed and have that hope taken away and having to readjust.

Shouldn't be present on a suicide forum, and we aren't guinea pigs for untried and untrue methods.
And if so, label your method as such.

I petition to have this unliked from the megathread.

Reactions: nightingale
C

Creative Username

May 1, 2022
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
Any idea how much time you need to be left alone before your gone? I'm asking because I'm wondering if the method could fail if someone discovers and tries to stop you.