• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
One thing about this method- just like in hanging, yur arms and legs will spam for quite some time as they try to move to get oxygen. So if you are in an apartment or a home with others it is likely there will be banging noises as your limbs thrash around for a while- this can aleret pthers to rescue you. If you have a house to yourself this most likely should not be an issues and long as you have normal spacing between houses.

Bone

Bone

Sad Sack
Jul 29, 2021
So is general member consensus that this method does not work well, or work at all?

Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
If you don`t think a particular method is legit or won`t work for you then it probably wont work.
You say you know hanging works but you also base whether or not it works simply on whether someone live blogs it?
David Carradine hung himself (by accident it seems) and he didn`t live blog it but it did happen.
The lead singer of INXS did it, even Robin Williams did it.
Point is it can be done and has been done for years by people.
I don`t agree as to how the begining of this thread says to use tape and cornhole bags and what not. The cornhole bags spreads the compression over an area greater than needed reducing the effectiveness in my opinion. I haven`t tried it this way myself.
I know a long sock, such as a snowboard sock does it for me with no other items for assistance and am in the process of trying to make a custom sized, inflatable tube (think blood pressure cuff) and try it that way but I`m not going to `liveblog` it for anyones` confirmation as whether or not the method works :P
Yeah l wasn't bring entirely serious about live blogging a hanging tbh

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
How would you know it works if those that use it are successful?
They wouldn`t be around to say one way or the other.

The same way we know that N, SN, hanging, jumping, shotgun, and home made guillotine work. There are reported cases in scientific articles, news or somewhere else.

If you don`t think a particular method is legit or won`t work for you then it probably wont work.
You say you know hanging works but you also base whether or not it works simply on whether someone live blogs it?
David Carradine hung himself (by accident it seems) and he didn`t live blog it but it did happen.
The lead singer of INXS did it, even Robin Williams did it.
Point is it can be done and has been done for years by people.
I don`t agree as to how the begining of this thread says to use tape and cornhole bags and what not. The cornhole bags spreads the compression over an area greater than needed reducing the effectiveness in my opinion. I haven`t tried it this way myself.
I know a long sock, such as a snowboard sock does it for me with no other items for assistance and am in the process of trying to make a custom sized, inflatable tube (think blood pressure cuff) and try it that way but I`m not going to `liveblog` it for anyones` confirmation as whether or not the method works :P

There is no need for you to blog anything. Air bladder experiments have been done long time ago, and they are pretty conclusive. You can find original scientific article on the previous page of this thread, and a modern day evaluation of it here:

@T-Bone
There is no consensus among forum members, hence the discussion. You have to figure it out for yourself, which is not necessarily a bad thing.

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
I* think the person who started this thread is capable of making this method work but it's too complicated iwth too many ways it can go wrong for most people.

Reactions: dialogos
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I* think the person who started this thread is capable of making this method work but it's too complicated iwth too many ways it can go wrong for most people.
Lord I swear. How is putting 2 pads of whatever be it socks, beanbags, etc, on a strap that complicated? Most complaints I've heard about this method is that people couldn't find their sweet spots or cardioid arteries which is on them not the method.
Also too many ways it can go wrong? What many ways? The risks y'all are pointing out are some of the very same risks that hanging with a simple rope brings. Every method has its risks.
The same way we know that N, SN, hanging, jumping, shotgun, and home made guillotine work. There are reported cases in scientific articles, news or somewhere else.

There is no need for you to blog anything. Air bladder experiments have been done long time ago, and they are pretty conclusive. You can find original scientific article on the previous page of this thread, and a modern day evaluation of it here:

@T-Bone
There is no consensus among forum members, hence the discussion. You have to figure it out for yourself, which is not necessarily a bad thing.
How many times do I have to point this out to you. Any 'proof' or 'source' regarding this methods success outside this forum will probably be lumped together and considered as a HANGING by medical examiners and such. So the name 'night night method' or 'person dies using strap with cornhole bags' most likely isn't going to pop up in a google search other than on this forum.

"N, SN, hanging, jumping, shotgun, and home made guillotine work"

Well let's see here. Unlike y'all I don't have the luxury or money for N, I have mixed feelings on SN, hanging with a simple rope is hard as fuck that's partially why I chose this method, jumping is just as much riskier, I don't have the money for a shotgun and since I was in a mental ward the background checks will prevent me from acquiring one, home made guillotine is way way too complicated to even build one let alone the having the money to build it. Just because these methods have reports on their success doesn't mean there are risks. Every method has risks. And when I have very few options for methods and finding even hanging with a simple rope hard then god forbid you find a way to improvise.

Last edited:
justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
How many times do I have to point this out to you. Any 'proof' or 'source' regarding this methods success outside this forum will probably be lumped together and considered as a HANGING by medical examiners and such. So the name 'night night method' or 'person dies using strap with cornhole bags' most likely isn't going to pop up in a google search other than on this forum.

The post you quoted was written for WoodyOak and T-Bone, not for you. Calling someone pro lifer is considered an insult on this forum. Our discussion ended at that point.

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
The post you quoted was written for WoodyOak and T-Bone, not for you. Calling someone pro lifer is considered an insult on this forum. Our discussion ended at that point.
K. How is that an insult? Are you serious? For one I said that because I'm finding it real hard to understand why all of a sudden you care soooo much about dismissing this method when your method is N. So unless it's because you're bored or whatever then you are trying to save lives which is the definition of a pl.

But as long as you're in this thread trying to dismiss this method I'll try to rebuttal it. Cause not everyone has the luxury of acquiring N.

Last edited:
Chinaski

Chinaski

Arthur Scargill appreciator
Sep 1, 2018
K. How is that an insult? Are you serious? For one I said that because I'm finding it real hard to understand why all of a sudden you care soooo much about dismissing this method when your method is N. So unless it's because you're bored or whatever then you are trying to save lives which is the definition of a pl.

But as long as you're in this thread trying to dismiss this method I'll try to rebuttal it. Cause not everyone has the luxury of acquiring N.
There hasn't been any "pro lifing" done in this thread imo. Nobody has tried to dissuade you from ctb,and there is a huge difference between trying to save your life as an individual and passing critical comment on a method.

Reactions: DT2007
Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
There hasn't been any "pro lifing" done in this thread imo. Nobody has tried to dissuade you from ctb,and there is a huge difference between trying to save your life as an individual and passing critical comment on a method.
Okay fine. But why the sudden interest about this method especially when your guys method of choice is N? Why care that much to the point of dismissing it? If it's not out of boredom or saving lives then what? Every method has its risks and being critical is fine but I feel that y'all are trying to dismiss this method to the point of having the mods lock this thread just like the shallow water blackout one or whatever one I'm thinking of.

W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
WoodyOak. Get it?
Oak wood. Oak woody.
"ba-dum-DUM"
I have a penis made of wood lol (not really though)
(just trying to bring a little humor to this thread)

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
Bumping this so I can save this for later. Thank you.

On the off chance that someone still alive that has tested this method have you done full hanging or partial? And what do you think of the pros and cons of each? What I'm afraid is my body thrashing around and atleast if I'm on the ground doing partial somewhat then the ratchet won't potentially slip? I don't know.
There's no hanging in this method, the ratchet tightening applies the pressure

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
There's no hanging in this method, the ratchet tightening applies the pressure
Um what? You're literally hanging by your neck with a different object which is the strap. Also the strap of the ratchet is long enough to tie around a beam, hole, tree branch, etc. And how do you think the ratchet is tightened enough to pass a person out? Oh yea that's right by HANGING from the strap. I can take pictures of it since you think you can't hang with this method. Funny how everyone who's trying to dismiss this method hasn't even tested it out themselves.

Edit: Unless I'm mistaken and you mean strangulation without hanging somehow then idk what you're talking about. Just go through the thread and people talk about doing this via full or partial hanging.

Last edited:
Itsallover123

Itsallover123

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Since this isn't even your guys method and haven't even tried it then why are you even trying to dismiss this? Trying to save lives? That's the definition of a pro lifer. If I fuck up and become a vegetable so be it BUT GUESS WHAT, hanging with a simple rope also comes with the risks of becoming a vegetable so whatever.

The only arguments thus far I'm hearing from y'all are that Kooz had an ego like Nitschke which may or may not be true who the fuck knows. And that there's no evidence of its success, but like I stated in that other thread any other 'proof' or 'source' regarding this methods success outside this forum will probably be lumped together and considered as a hanging by medical examiners and such. So the name 'night night method' most likely isn't going to pop up in a google search other than on this forum.

How about this you all worry about N and Nitschke being a scam. And I'll worry about this. Cause not everyone has the damn luxury or the money to acquire N or find any other decent methods.
I've tried both NN and partial and I'd rather go with partial, you can put the weight on much quicker which is crucial if u wanna cut of the arteries before ur head inflates from cutting off the jugulars. Theres also less of a chance that you miss the arteries slightly or that the bags slip out afterwards. With partial if it's done correctly you can still breathe (barely) while going to sleep, it just takes practice. Oh and if ur still having trouble finding your arteries, mine were hidden behind my neck muscles so it definitely takes more force than I thought

justsayin

justsayin

Jan 30, 2021
I just ran into a documented case of blood pressure cuff use, and remembered it being mentioned here. Not for the faint of heart.

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/kra-cuff.50727/post-922048

Reactions: Josuyo and WoodyOak
W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
Think of a way and it can be done. The only problem would be he size of the cuff and the persons` neck.

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
Um what? You're literally hanging by your neck with a different object which is the strap. Also the strap of the ratchet is long enough to tie around a beam, hole, tree branch, etc. And how do you think the ratchet is tightened enough to pass a person out? Oh yea that's right by HANGING from the strap. I can take pictures of it since you think you can't hang with this method. Funny how everyone who's trying to dismiss this method hasn't even tested it out themselves.

Edit: Unless I'm mistaken and you mean strangulation without hanging somehow then idk what you're talking about. Just go through the thread and people talk about doing this via full or partial hanging.
Gotta love when people are extremely confident in being wrong. Do you even know what a ratchet is?

The whole point of a ratchet is that it tightens itself. There's literally no point in using a ratchet to hang yourself, they're two different forces that accomplish the same thing and thus are redundant. Hanging applies pressure to the carotid arteries via gravity, this method applies pressure by tightening the ratchet. But please, just for fun, go ahead and tell us what exactly you think the ratchet is used for in this process if it's a hanging method.
You really should read the thread yourself before telling others to do so.

Circles

Circles

Sep 3, 2018
Gotta love when people are extremely confident in being wrong. Do you even know what a ratchet is?

The whole point of a ratchet is that it tightens itself. There's literally no point in using a ratchet to hang yourself, they're two different forces that accomplish the same thing and thus are redundant. Hanging applies pressure to the carotid arteries via gravity, this method applies pressure by tightening the ratchet. But please, just for fun, go ahead and tell us what exactly you think the ratchet is used for in this process if it's a hanging method.
You really should read the thread yourself before telling others to do so.

I apologize if I can off as rude when I made that last comment. I suck at criticism and I am suicidal of course, but that doesn't excuse my behavior so again I'm sorry. But as for what we're discussing I feel confused and like we're discussing 2 different methods. Can you tell me (without being rude and I won't either okay) what's your process and your set up you're doing? Are you going by what Kooz's says? If so then this will explain why. Others including myself have tinkered and tried to improvise upon with this method via hanging over numerous of factors. One reason is that (atleast in my own reasoning okay) compared to laying on the ground as Kooz said, atleast with hanging it might guarantee that it'll succeed more because of the extra pressure. Also as you flip through the pages no one never clarifies if you should be laying on your back or your stomach. That's partially why hanging is brought in the mix.

At this point I'm actually kinda throwing in the towel on this method and agreeing with what @Chinaski and others have said that this is a botched method and such. As much as I hate to admit it after spending so much time working on this method and still feel like it can work the mixed information on here especially the conversation between me and you just shows I don't know how to feel about this anymore.

But in any case have a tolerable holidays.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeacefulTonic
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
This method is great in theory. Though, items used irl are far too blunt and generalized to actually work.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Never understood this method. It's basically the ratchet strap method you can find in final exit or the PPeH, don't remember which one. It works for some people but not everyone. It's basically partial hanging with a belt. I think the little bags or plastic bits are unnecessary. But whatever. I've never heard of anyone specifically ctb with this particular method but belts yes.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Never understood this method. It's basically the ratchet strap method you can find in final exit or the PPeH, don't remember which one. It works for some people but not everyone. It's basically partial hanging with a belt. I think the little bags or plastic bits are unnecessary. But whatever. I've never heard of anyone specifically ctb with this particular method but belts yes.
The bags, in theory, are the ones that puts pressure on the veins, adds a space between the throat and the belt, and prevents the belt from squeezing the throat as its the cause of the bulging head pain. Problem is that the bags cannot put a precise pressure on the vein itself as it sometimes affect a large area of the neck instead.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
The bags, in theory, are the ones that puts pressure on the veins, adds a space between the throat and the belt, and prevents the belt from squeezing the throat as its the cause of the bulging head pain. Problem is that the bags cannot put a precise pressure on the vein itself as it sometimes affect a large area of the neck instead.
Yeah in theory that's why it's supposed to work. But I started choking myself with a belt yesterday and felt no pressure on my windpipe and started feeling real drowsy so the bag thingies are not necessary in my opinion. Your carotids lie behind the sternocleidomastoid muscles on both sides so if you press against the muscle where they lie above the carotid, you'll be squeezing the carotid.

Reactions: Therealnobody
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Yeah in theory that's why it's supposed to work. But I started choking myself with a belt yesterday and felt no pressure on my windpipe and started feeling real drowsy so the bag thingies are not necessary in my opinion. Your carotids lie behind the sternocleidomastoid muscles on both sides so if you press against the muscle where they lie above the carotid, you'll be squeezing the carotid.
Interesting. It always put pressure on my throat whenever I do. Maybe it depends on the person's structure.

T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
Interesting. It always put pressure on my throat whenever I do. Maybe it depends on the person's structure.
I guess it depends how wide the ligature is and where you place it. A belt is going to capture more area I guess. Unfortunately I'm not gonna ctb with a belt because it's too unreliable but good to know unconsciousness is possible.

Reactions: Therealnobody
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I guess it depends how wide the ligature is and where you place it. A belt is going to capture more area I guess. Unfortunately I'm not gonna ctb with a belt because it's too unreliable but good to know unconsciousness is possible.
What worked for me was the clasped hands method. Interlocking your hands with thumbs out and place it on where the neck pulses are, now clasped your hands to form a secure hold on the neck and drop front flat and chin up on a pillow where the weight of the head is on the clasped hands to put more pressure on the carotid. I got limp and losing vision in like 5-10 seconds. Cannot fully black out though as my body would unsconsciously shake when it comes close to that and that relieves the pressure on carotid and return me to my senses.

peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
So I attempted this method but it was really hard. Finding your sweet spot is the most challenging part. Other than that it is pretty easy to do and can be done anywhere.

Reactions: Josuyo
T

Ta555

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2021
So I attempted this method but it was really hard. Finding your sweet spot is the most challenging part. Other than that it is pretty easy to do and can be done anywhere.
I wonder if just taping a shit load if duct tape around your neck will do it 😂 read some guy did it with a ton of rubber bands or something.

peepo

peepo

Nov 11, 2021
I wonder if just taping a shit load if duct tape around your neck will do it 😂 read some guy did it with a ton of rubber bands or something.
I did see videos of people putting on rubber band on a watermelon and it exploding. I tired it with and without the bags. No luck. I am not giving up this method. I just like it because I can do it in my room without being questioned.