• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I prowled BDSM forums for advice on choking, which really helped. They have great advice for how to avoid air chokes (which are super uncomfortable and trigger instincts that are very hard to resist, in my experience) and you can kind of... Reverse engineer their advice for "what not to do" if you catch my drift.

Can you give us more information about this?

SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
if you can post a picture or a video, well that would be golden. i tried it but i just get this strong pressure in my head until some cells or veins pop and i get red points all over my face and eyes. i'm very thin/lean. i will also go trough some bdsm forums for the chocking advice. thanks!
That sounds like petechiae, which is a sure sign that you're applying too much pressure and compressing your jugular more than your carotid artery. Compressing the jugular is what gives people that "exploding head" feeling because it's stopping blood from flowing out of your head. If you compress your jugular but not carotid, that feeling is even more intense because blood is still able to flow in, but not out.

It's okay to compress the jugular a little as long as you're also compressing the carotid arteries.

Right now I'm going through the resources I used and compiling some of the information I found helpful. Some may be screenshots or copy/pastes from a site that requires an account to see posts, since I'm sure not everyone wants to make an account on a BDSM site, much less have one in their history. I don't think I'll be able to share any videos from that site though... Anyway, I'll post all of that when I finish.

SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
1630260241567 1630260353839
These images were more helpful to me than most of the diagrams I found, since they show the exact region near your jaw that is ideal to compress.
It should be noted that compressing close to your jaw is effective for choking yourself with your hands/finding the arteries, but wrapping a belt around this area is very uncomfortable because it compresses the trachea.

The reason WHY you want to learn how to choke yourself with your hands is so that you can experience the sensations you're supposed to get from performing this method properly. Learning what it feels like to do it right will help you AVOID an air choke (super uncomfortable, triggers survival instincts like no other, causes coughing and gagging) petechiae (red spots from bursting capillaries) and other uncomfortable situations.

This should not be painful (for most people, I can't account for any health conditions) and should not give you the exploding head feeling, but it should cause your vision to go spotty and dark within a few seconds. If 30 seconds pass and you don't experience dizziness, faintness, or the fade to black, take a break then try again.

Here's a video that demonstrates the kind of choke we're simulating with this method:

You can find more details here, including a diagram that shows you how exactly the neck is compressed during the choke:
In short, the diagram makes it a little easier to see that what we're doing is compressing the artery by pinning it down with the muscles of your neck. Using the muscle instead of pinpointing the artery itself is far easier and requires less pressure.

I don't know if any of you are familiar with auto asphyxiation techniques, but it is possible to asphyxiate yourself by merely turning your head to the side then tilting it down in a way that pinches the artery shut. You could research this if you want to. I don't find it particularly useful to learn since it's not possible to CTB by doing this, it's just another way to experience the feeling.

Anyway, on to the stuff that I will be copy/pasting directly from a post on a BDSM site. Since this was NOT written by me, I just want to emphasize that the goal of the original posts was to discuss safety. The first method in the most is NOT about blood choking (which is what we're trying to do) but I kept it in because it's still useful and it explains the method used in the Choking Game.

METHOD 1 – The German medical student technique
This one is so safe, you probably could almost do it alone. There are no restraints involved. The problem is that it involves passing out from a standing position, which means falling down on the floor. This technique was described by German scientists in the 1990s, who used it to study fainting in volunteers, who were all German medical students. The research participants do it to themselves. But it is done on a heavily padded floor, with a helper there to make sure that people fall backwards rather than forwards. Doing it without these safety features will most likely cause injury from falling to the ground.

There is a great video available of the original German experiments, which I previously posted here:
https://fetlife.com/groups/73684/group_posts/13006206

This method is quite interesting scientifically. Although it involves breathing techniques, it is actually more like a blood choke, in that it is based on a lack of blood flow to the brain. The blood still has plenty of oxygen (the normal amount), but you are "tricking" the body into reducing cerebral blood flow to such a low point that there is not enough oxygen being delivered to the brain to stay conscious. The technique combines two different tricks that both reduce cerebral blood flow through different mechanisms.

First, you get in a crouch with your knees bent, and you hyperventilate for about a minute. Hyperventilation does not really change the amount of oxygen in the blood, but it does strongly reduce the amount of CO2. You are essentially blowing out CO2 at a much higher rate than normal. CO2 is used by the body as a signal for dilating and constricting blood vessels. If your CO2 increases, your body thinks that you are not getting enough gas exchange happening in your organs so it dilates the blood vessels for more blood to flow. If CO2 falls, the opposite happens and the blood vessels constrict. So if you hyperventilate for about a minute, you constrict the blood vessels as much as they can go. This is not enough to knock you out normally, but it can get you close to passing out, so close that the second part of the Valsalva maneuver will push you over the edge into unconsciousness.

For part 2, you suddenly stand up, and then perform a Valsalva maneuver. This means that you try to exhale, but you have your throat closed so that no air actually comes out. Having trouble understanding what I mean? Here's a helpful hint – it's exactly what you do when you are on the toilet for a bowel movement, and you've got a very large turd that you're trying to pass but having trouble. So you "bear down" on it. When you do this, you raise the pressure inside your chest quite a lot. Through a complicated sequence of events involving biological sensors that monitor your blood pressure, this causes your heart to relax and pump less blood. Ordinarily this would not be enough of a loss in blood flow to cause unconsciousness, but combined with the hyperventilation and suddenly standing, it's enough of a combination to cause fainting in most people. Congratulations, you have passed out! You will return to normal within 10-30 seconds.

METHOD 2 – Carotid choke
This is the simplest, safest, and most effective way to make a partner pass out. You use constriction to block blood flow in the carotid arteries. The loss of blood pressure to the brain results in insufficient oxygen to brain cells, and unconsciousness quickly ensues. If you don't make it all the way to a pass-out, you will still feel light-headed, have loss of vision ("gray out"), and often hear strange noises - sometimes described as ringing, but I think they sound more like something out of a horror movie. When pressure on the neck is released, consciousness should return in 10-20 seconds. This mechanism is basically the same no matter how the constriction is achieved – manual choking, garotte, ligature, hanging, etc. Probably the safest version is the "rear naked choke" - a judo/jiujitsu move that you can learn to do on youtube. The particulars can vary a little according to the method of constriction. For instance, with hanging, sometimes one side of the brain is more constricted than the other, and it can take a long time to pass out. This can be dangerous - if you hang someone for one minute and they still haven't passed out, it could be that one side of their brain is highly deprived of blood and the other isn't, so they're still awake - you might want to end that hanging even if they're still awake. Have them hold something (like a tennis ball) in both hands, and when they drop one, it's a good time to stop.

These first two methods are both based on loss of blood flow to the brain, and they both work very quickly. The first method uses the body's own regulatory mechanisms against it, and the second is more of a brute force approach. Both of these methods are fairly safe (not entirely without risk obviously), as the total amount of time that the brain is deprived of oxygen is quite short, and the rest of the body (i.e. the heart) is barely deprived at all. There are some theoretical concerns about pressure on the neck causing vagus nerve stimulation which can slow the heart and theoretically stop the heart – most famously raised by Jay Wiseman. That's a hotly debated topic and I'll save it for another note in the future, but simply put I think it's a very very remote risk for ordinary choking play among healthy people. For the rest of this note, I'll talk about ways to pass out by depriving the body's blood supply of oxygen, even though blood flow to the brain is still normal. These methods may be a bit more dangerous, because besides the effects on the brain, prolonged lack of oxygen can interfere with the heart's function, leading to a dangerous arrhythmia or even cardiac arrest. When playing with these methods, I recommend monitoring blood oxygen level with a wireless pulse oximeter. They are cheap nowadays and interface with a smart phone or tablet to give you a continuous reading of blood oxygen – I discuss the limitations of these readings extensively in my previous article. Blood oxygenation, or more strictly, hemoglobin saturation, refers to what percentage of hemoglobin molecules in the arterial bloodstream are carrying O2. It is normally close to 99%, and it falls as you deprive the body of oxygen. Black out occurs around 50% in my experience.

I know, that's a lot. It's not required reading, I just found it helpful. The poster also discusses inert gasses, bagging, and a LOT more on breath play that can be useful. If anyone's interested, I'll post the rest.

This part "if you hang someone for one minute and they still haven't passed out, it could be that one side of their brain is highly deprived of blood and the other isn't, so they're still awake" is actually very enlightening to me, and I think could explain a lot about why the partial suspension method does not work for some people. Asymmetrical blood flow can prevent fainting BUT can still do damage and kill, albeit slowly and less reliably.

For those that are concerned about convulsions and what happens when you faint, the video provided in the post above is quite useful:

destiny

destiny

she/her
Aug 21, 2021
Thanks for the detailed writeup! Still struggling to get it to work. Do you place the towels/bean bags in front of the neck next to the trachea, or more to the side? How high up the neck do you place the belt/ratchet?

I can sometimes get to the point where my lips start to tingle and vision blurs/darkens, but I guess I'm still not hitting the carotid artery hard enough. Trying the choke by hand I find very hard, I have weak hands and a thick neck. I once managed while in partial hanging, by pressing hard inward with my fingers. It was a beautiful feeling. The wooshing sound of my blood, the pinpricks in my face, vision going colorful and with eyes closed all geometric patterns, beautiful way to exit. If only I could replicate it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Efilismislife
S

swamplord

Aug 13, 2021
sorry if someone on this thread has covered this already, if they have i wasn't able to find it, but what are the merits of this method relative to sn? is this primarily used by people who don't have easy access to it or because of something else?

SleepDealer

SleepDealer

Your Imaginary Friend
Aug 13, 2021
Thanks for the detailed writeup! Still struggling to get it to work. Do you place the towels/bean bags in front of the neck next to the trachea, or more to the side? How high up the neck do you place the belt/ratchet?

I can sometimes get to the point where my lips start to tingle and vision blurs/darkens, but I guess I'm still not hitting the carotid artery hard enough. Trying the choke by hand I find very hard, I have weak hands and a thick neck. I once managed while in partial hanging, by pressing hard inward with my fingers. It was a beautiful feeling. The wooshing sound of my blood, the pinpricks in my face, vision going colorful and with eyes closed all geometric patterns, beautiful way to exit. If only I could replicate it.
It's a shame you haven't been able to replicate that experience with partial, because that is exactly what's supposed to happen. Were you practicing that time or was it a failed attempt? I'm curious what went wrong, if anything.

To answer your questions, I place the towels on the side of the neck right in front of where my jaw connects to my ear. The belt goes slightly below the adam's apple, just like with partial suspension. I tried placing it higher up to apply more pressure by the jaw like I would if I was using my hands to choke, but the belt puts too much pressure on the trachea so it's a rather awful feeling.

destiny

destiny

she/her
Aug 21, 2021
It's a shame you haven't been able to replicate that experience with partial, because that is exactly what's supposed to happen. Were you practicing that time or was it a failed attempt? I'm curious what went wrong, if anything.

To answer your questions, I place the towels on the side of the neck right in front of where my jaw connects to my ear. The belt goes slightly below the adam's apple, just like with partial suspension. I tried placing it higher up to apply more pressure by the jaw like I would if I was using my hands to choke, but the belt puts too much pressure on the trachea so it's a rather awful feeling.
That time I was practicing with partial. On its own I couldn't get it to work, just got the exploding head feeling. Then while still partial I pressed strongly inward with my fingers, right next to the trachea on both sides. That hit the carotid with the good feels. Without partial just pressing in that place I can't replicate it, my hands are not that strong. Seems like I need really focused pressure in those spots, but haven't been able to achieve that using partial or a ratchet.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
@SleepDealer
@destiny
what about showing it with a photo? That would make things more clearer n really be informative too

sorry if someone on this thread has covered this already, if they have i wasn't able to find it, but what are the merits of this method relative to sn? is this primarily used by people who don't have easy access to it or because of something else?
Different preference and different symptoms, different process.
with this method, like with partial. People aim to hit unconsciousness first in seconds(which people hope would be less symptoms than SN) and it supposed to work faster than SN

but the downside is you need more practice.
Also the tool you need is different.

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
That time I was practicing with partial. On its own I couldn't get it to work, just got the exploding head feeling. Then while still partial I pressed strongly inward with my fingers, right next to the trachea on both sides. That hit the carotid with the good feels. Without partial just pressing in that place I can't replicate it, my hands are not that strong. Seems like I need really focused pressure in those spots, but haven't been able to achieve that using partial or a ratchet.
I was able to pass out using the korean spy method. Sadly SI will kick in, mine kicked in after I went cold and limp with a body rattle and unconscious deep breathing with a bit of pain and struggle in the chest as if the heart was forcing itself to pump more blood. I believe being drunk or any meds that mitigate SI would help this. Here's the link to what I mean. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/january-2019-pph-info.10568/post-195061

Last edited:
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I was able to pass out using the korean spy method. Sadly SI will kick in, mine kicked in after I went cold and limp with a body rattle and unconscious deep breathing with a bit of pain and struggle in the chest as if the heart was forcing itself to pump more blood. I believe being drunk or any meds that mitigate SI would help this. Here's the link to what I mean. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/january-2019-pph-info.10568/post-195061
Your heart beating faster is normal - it is trying to maintain the blood supply and this is an exceptional situation.

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
I guess theres no easy way out despite every method.

since the dying/death it self is a long process and the body will fight till the end not just like a switch of light

just hope the drug could help?

Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Your heart beating faster is normal - it is trying to maintain the blood supply and this is an exceptional situation.
Yes I believe so. But its a weird feeling, I cant keep myself from fully passing out because it kicks in together with a body rattle right before my vision goes black. I believe alcohol or other meds that will mitigate SI will help in fully passing out with this method. But it almost worked for me.
I guess theres no easy way out despite every method.

since the dying/death it self is a long process not just like a switch of light

just hope the drug could help?
Maybe getting drunk or meds that dulls awareness/consciousness will add more chances to achieve the result for this method.

Last edited:
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Yes I believe so. But its a weird feeling, I cant keep myself from fully passing out because it kicks in together with a body rattle right before my vision goes black. I believe alcohol or other meds that will mitigate SI will help in fully passing out with this method.

Maybe getting drunk or meds that dulls awareness/consciousness will add more chances to achieve the result for this method.
Actually i think there could also be because the blood flow doesnt fully shut down to the brain.

cause there are children who died accidentally/unintentionally just from playing choking game/self choke.

that means they dont aware of that.

Maybe theres not enough blockage? Also the vertebral arteries could be block as well to reduce the blood.

Images 41

IMG 20210903 203457

if we also blockage on the blue part i think it could work?
although they said its not really needed cause the vertebral only deliver very small portion of blood.
But i guess for a full blown guarantee maybe it could work better

Bu its just an idea

Last edited:
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Actually i think there could also be because the blood flow doesnt fully shut down to the brain.

cause there are children who died accidentally/unintentionally just from playing choking game/self choke.

that means they dont aware of that.

Maybe theres not enough blockage? Also the vertebral arteries could be block as well to reduce the blood.

View attachment 73250
Hmmm... I believe you're right. It explains why I wake up right away. However, I know I passed out because Im familiar with the feeling. I went cold and numb, hearing diminishes, lastly vision going black and feels like I fell asleep but then I suddenly wake up and catching my body in the middle of rattling. As for the blockage, it might be that I didnt put equal pressure on my carotids (my throat is a bit misaligned from my childhood attempt at hanging), or throat might have gotten swollen after multiple trials on the probability of replicating the results.

As for the placement of my thumbs, I placed it above where an adams apple should be. From there, there are little blobs that beat. That is where I pressed my thumbs and closed my palms and then applied sudden pressure by dropping on the pillow. After multiple tries, passing out is between 5 to 10 seconds. I have tried blocking the veins below but it only lead me to a head-bursting feeling no passing out which hurts a lot. I have concluded that the easiest for me was the blobs just a little above the throat.

Last edited:
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Its still a good information, informative for people who wants to try this method. Cause i remember theres a person trying partial and wake up afterward due to not having enough pressure afterward/maybe moving unintenionally during near unconsciousness.

its something that we should prevent to secure a successful mission

drug might help i guess? And making sure the pressure completely block blood flow

its ironic however how many kids died unintentionally during choking play? but we have to try hard

Im baffled by that

Hmmm... I believe you're right. It explains why I wake up right away. However, I know I passed out because Im familiar with the feeling. I went cold and numb, hearing diminishes, lastly vision going black and feels like I fell asleep but then I suddenly wake up and catching my body in the middle of rattling. As for the blockage, it might be that I didnt put equal pressure on my carotids (my throat is a bit misaligned from my childhood attempt at hanging), or throat might have gotten swollen after multiple trials on the probability of replicating the results.

As for the placement of my thumbs, I placed it above where an adams apple should be. From there, there are little blobs that beat. That is where I pressed my thumbs and closed my palms and then applied sudden pressure by dropping on the pillow. After multiple tries, passing out is between 5 to 10 seconds. I have tried blocking the veins below but it only lead me to a head-bursting feeling no passing out which hurts a lot. I have concluded that the easiest for me was the blobs just a little above the throat.

Last edited:
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
Its still a good information, informative for people who wants to try this method. Cause i remember theres a person trying partial and wake up afterward due to not having enough pressure afterward/maybe moving unintenionally during near unconsciousness.

its something that we should prevent to secure a successful mission

drug might help i guess? And making sure the pressure completely block blood flow

its ironic however how many kids died unintentionally during choking play? but we have to try hard

Im baffled by that
True. My body rattled therefore allowed some bloodflow to slip and made me regain consciousness. As for those who accidentally perished from playing, upon seeing a video, it is done by pair which one would be doing the strangling. In doing so, the one strangled has no control over the other and their psyche has perceived it as a game. With that, I think that's what stops the SI from kicking in until its late.

Comparing it to this method, it is done individually therefore the psyche is aware of the individual's intentions and this I believe causes the SI to kick in before any damage is done to the body.

Last edited:
RedEther

RedEther

Sep 3, 2021
Iv been Stalking this thread, reading everything that I can, and I feel like this is the safest way for me to ctb. Iv always had a swollen windpipe so its making it difficult to tell if im doing something wrong or if something is in the wrong place. When I try the choking game I do feel dizzy but Have never gotten to the point of passing out. My neck is rather skinny so i can just feel the veins im looking for. Finding the pulse on both sides rather easily. It seems to make sense that it'll work as soon as I cover everything and keep it all blocked off. I have the OP suggested items coming in the male,and went to the store when I couldn't wait for delivery. All I was able to find unfortunately was the ratchet with a hook. luckily just switching out the hook end with the longer end with two pliers solved that problem...
Not much else, just trying my best to practace and find a ways to make this work as soon and as safely as I can

Reactions: StevieNixs
WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
By the time my ratchet strap applies just enough pressure, it cannot get any tighter (it becomes too tough to tighten)
Do I have the wrong ratchet? :eh:

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I try pulling the rope as much as in can go before cranking it, is that an option?
I make it as tight as possible before cranking, but it still reaches its max tightness fairly quickly. I tried max tightness with stuff like socks and the pressure is underwhelming.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Then the grid of the mechanics is probably too coarse. There are smaller ones for suitcases etc.
Just not sure which is the right one for Night Night, they all seem to be marketed as the same. :notsure:

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Just not sure which is the right one for Night Night, they all seem to be marketed as the same. :notsure:
There are some with a larger mechanism for car trailers and some with a smaller mechanism for suitcases, bicycles, etc.
The smaller mechanisms also have finer grid steps.

AnotherTragicName

AnotherTragicName

Sep 10, 2021
Hey everyone,

I'm looking for the sweet spot, and when I press with my fingers at a specific location, i have feeling of suffocating (still, i can breathe normally). It doesn't really fit the description offered so far, it's not euphoric or blissful, but obviously something 'bigger' happens.

It's roughly under the end of my lower jaw on both sides.

Have a nice day

W

WoodyOak

Apr 28, 2020
I`m starting to think stuff like socks or hackey sacks or bags filled with beans is too soft to work.
I was thinking of testing this out with a stack or two of dimes, one on each side of the neck.
Small enough to get in behind the windpipe enough and stiff enough to effectively compress the arteries.

RedEther

RedEther

Sep 3, 2021
I never got my bags in the mail and had to ask for a refund. My post office sucks and just doesn't bother notifying me when a package arrives and then just leaving with it. Unfortunately I had to give up on this method. While I believe it may be possible if you find the right objects that fit with your neck, my post office sucks to much for me to me to keep ordering things in hopes of it working. I wish it was sold near me so I could just get it but ah well. The swell in my neck doesn't help ether, so fuck it. I tried with socks and other stuff around my house but they where all to soft. My veins seems to be very small and hide as much as possible (nurses even have a hard time finding them) Time to go for good old SN

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.

It seems to be very similar to this method:

But I wonder how the pressure to the neck is generated?

In the end it´s a variant of hanging. The critical point is, how to trick out SI, you need a point of no return. From this aspect, full (not partial) hanging seems to be the best method.

• Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner