• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
You are in: All categories > Ratchet Straps > Endless Ratchet Straps
316-910-0-300-wide.jpg

1500kg 6m Endless Black Ratchet Strap​

£2.99 exc. VAT£3.59 inc. VAT
Endless Black Ratchet Strap - 6m x 25mm - 1500kg break force.
Quantity:
ADD TO BASKET

They do also come with instructions on how to use them

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
Today I learned that taping medicine caps onto ratchet straps sucks, the plastic ones warp too easily, and sturdier ones like metal get all unaligned and don't go up against your neck correctly when tightening, even when holding them in place. ;-; how does something so straight forward go so wrong? :eh:

I need alternatives.. Are the cornhole bags even viable? I've seen many people say they don't work so I didn't bother buying any.
Does anyone have something for carotid artery pressure with a ratchet strap that actually works decently?
I got 6 inch bags and haven't had any luck with them so far. Smaller ones might be better, but I'm not sure. I was going to try taping two plastic bottle cops to the strap behind the bags for extra pressure, but I forgot and threw them all away.

Reactions: WatermelonMel
The Mute Viking

The Mute Viking

α †⊕r†⊕urεd p⊕ε†
Oct 10, 2018
Why not just get super small square pillows. I have two of these that I'm hoping works.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Why not just get super small square pillows. I have two of these that I'm hoping works.
I've been thinking a lot about pillows/cornhole bags/socks/rolled up towels but the issue is they are soft and probably suck at applying pressure. Earlier today I tried tightening rolled up socks and couldn't feel any pressure being directed at my carotid arteries, and that's the issue I'm facing with every soft household item.

I think I figured out how to get taped medicine caps working correctly.. Before I had a ratchet strap, I taped medicine caps onto a belt and it worked perfectly, I even did a test run by tightening the belt and almost passed out. Taping the caps might work if they are taped onto a belt or something that doesn't twist as easily like the ratchet's strap, wrapped around the neck with the caps positioned correctly on the carotids and then tightened with a ratchet strap.

I'll leave my results on this when I get around to messing with the ratchet again

Last edited:
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
Why no bandages? They are also used for pressure dressings.

H

Hmm44

Jun 28, 2021
Can i use a belt or something else instead of the ratchet or duct tape?

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
I think I've got it. I've tested it twice with just pushing on them with my hands as close to how I think it'll be with the strap, and it worked both times. Holding off on testing with the strap for now because if it works the first time I'm most likely just going to let it happen. I want to encrypt my drives first just in case, and I'm still debating whether I should say goodbye to someone or not. Shouldn't be too much longer though, hopefully.

20210717 115744

fruit-loops

fruit-loops

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Wow, it is simple but also good piece of engineering. It's really seems a good alternative to the other methods and it seems completely free of pain.

How many time do you think will be necessary to lose consciousness? And how much to the death?

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
Wow, it is simple but also good piece of engineering. It's really seems a good alternative to the other methods and it seems completely free of pain.

How many time do you think will be necessary to lose consciousness? And how much to the death?
Usually takes about 5-10 seconds for me to start seeing black and losing control of my body when I practice, and should be about 15-20 seconds to fully pass out. Should take a few minutes of unconsciousness after that until you're dead, but you should get yourself at least an hour or so of privacy to be safe.

You'll want to practice a lot first. It's hard to get the spot/pressure right, and the feeling can be freaky at first.

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
My set-up looks similar. Only I use bandages as pressure pads.

I haven't tested much - so I just hope it works.

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
I think this method is probably better in theory than practice. It seems relatively technical and challenging to pull off. Sure it's simple method when doing it to someone else or if they're doing it to you, but it's a completely different beast when attempting to do this to yourself (your ultimately locking a tree ratchet around your neck)… there's likely going to be a panic/fear response that you're going to have to overcome before you can commit to the act. The primary fear being, not doing it correctly. In order to overcome this, you're going to need to practice the technical aspect to the point where you have complete confidence in how to perform the method. If you don't have total confidence, it's likely going to create a panic response that causes you to interrupt the attempt.

Maybe I'm wrong,
Have many people successfully pulled of this method?

logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
I just hope that unconsciousness sets in quickly.
It worked briefly in a partial experiment.

The advantage is that you don't need an anchor point and are therefore completely independent of location.

I have read several pathological reports where this method was used. Sometimes only with a cloth band and a stick to twist it shut.

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
I think this method is probably better in theory than practice. It seems relatively technical and challenging to pull off. Sure it's simple method when doing it to someone else or if they're doing it to you, but it's a completely different beast when attempting to do this to yourself (your ultimately locking a tree ratchet around your neck)… there's likely going to be a panic/fear response that you're going to have to overcome before you can commit to the act. The primary fear being, not doing it correctly. In order to overcome this, you're going to need to practice the technical aspect to the point where you have complete confidence in how to perform the method. If you don't have total confidence, it's likely going to create a panic response that causes you to interrupt the attempt.

Maybe I'm wrong,
Have many people successfully pulled of this method?
I've been practicing for about a month and I'm pretty confident with it now. There's not really that much fear of doing it incorrectly since you'll know definitively if you're doing it right or not within 10 seconds. Might just be me, but really the only scary part is the final few seconds before passing out, and even then it's not that bad. And at that point you'll have very little control over your arms, so there's not much chance of you being able to undo it in that short time span in the unlikely chance that you're unable to push through those few seconds. And as long as you do it in a secure position, there's not much chance of you undoing it after passing out. They used a different method, but this should be similar enough to what will happen after passing out.

If you don't have a lot of time to practice, then sure this method might not be for you, but otherwise I don't see any problem with it as long as you practice it enough.

Tonight is the night for me by the way, if everything goes well.

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
I've been practicing for about a month and I'm pretty confident with it now. There's not really that much fear of doing it incorrectly since you'll know definitively if you're doing it right or not within 10 seconds. Might just be me, but really the only scary part is the final few seconds before passing out, and even then it's not that bad. And at that point you'll have very little control over your arms, so there's not much chance of you being able to undo it in that short time span in the unlikely chance that you're unable to push through those few seconds. And as long as you do it in a secure position, there's not much chance of you undoing it after passing out. They used a different method, but this should be similar enough to what will happen after passing out.

If you don't have a lot of time to practice, then sure this method might not be for you, but otherwise I don't see any problem with it as long as you practice it enough.

A few weeks ago I tested out an exit bag with Carbon Dioxide (there's a documented suicide online where someone had used this method). I mixed 6 grams of citric acid with around 3 ounces of water in a Gatorade bottle. I then put 5 grams of baking soda in a balloon, put the balloon over the mouth of the bottle, thus emptying the sodium bicarbonate in with the citric acid and water, the reaction causes the balloon to fill up with carbon dioxide.I pulled the bag down and tightened it around my neck and released the balloon in the bag. And what I experienced was an insanely freaky 3 seconds. You can also use vinegar with Sodium bicarbonate to make carbon dioxide as well.

This is nowhere's near the same thing as the night night method, because the Carbon dioxide instantly sucks all of the oxygen out of the bag triggering an immediate suffocation/panic response. I was instantly gasping for air... in just the 3 seconds or so the bag was over my head I nearly lost consciousness, my head felt like it was going to explode and I was blacking in and out . There isn't a whole lot of information on this method, but I'm guessing that if I toughed it out for 5 seconds that it may have knocked me unconscious, but I never thought a measly 3 seconds could be so brutal. It was supposed to just be a test run and it kicked my ass.

I'm now prepared and content using the SN method.

Good luck! Hope everything goes alright for you!
My time will likely be coming sometime during these next few weeks.

Last edited:
darksoul931

darksoul931

Jul 3, 2021
How do you pratice? I mean with finger fir finding the spot or with the ratchet and everthing?
And is there a way that you survivr this after unconscious? Iam afraid ending as a tomato

Last edited:
N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
No luck so far. Still trying.
How do you pratice? I mean with finger fir finding the spot or with the ratchet and everthing?
And is there a way that you survivr this after unconscious? Iam afraid ending as a tomato
Start with your fingers, then with whatever padding you're going to use using your hands, then add the ratchet once you're confident. The ratchet is the hardest part by far.

Reactions: wait.what
N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
Had it for a second, but I tightened it too much and the swelling started. Ugh.

darksoul931

darksoul931

Jul 3, 2021
Cant find the spot, even though i feel the pulse. How much pressure do i need to do?

Freelyffe88

Freelyffe88

Jun 28, 2021
Overall I don't think this is a good Suicide method. In theory this seems like it could be alright, but in practice it's a tricky method and as you said you don't want to get it wrong and end up as a vegetable. There's much easier methods.

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
Cant find the spot, even though i feel the pulse. How much pressure do i need to do?
For me the most reliable way is to use your index finger and your thumb on each side and use your other hand to press down on them while squeezing.

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Overall I don't think this is a good Suicide method. In theory this seems like it could be alright, but in practice it's a tricky method and as you said you don't want to get it wrong and end up as a vegetable. There's much easier methods.
It's as effective as partial hanging, please don't discourage people based solely on personal preferences.

daydream

daydream

Jul 19, 2021
I wonder if it would be possible to redneck engineer something out of a backpack strap (you know, with the little mechanism that adjusts it). I want to avoid making suspicious purchases if I can because I live with my family and they'll question anything (i.e. tree ratchet or gorilla tape). The flat part of the strap seems like it would be good at distributing pressure evenly, but obviously it would need some sort of extra padding to get any pressure on the neck. I'm also not sure if it can create enough pressure.

Last edited:
darksoul931

darksoul931

Jul 3, 2021
I agree. I read the majority of the post from 1 to the 30s but I wish I had bookmarked all the relevant post so I could compile it together. The first couple of pages are people figuring out where the right spot is, where to adjust, where the carotids are, asking how long it takes to pass out etc. In the early 20 pages there are more accounts of a few people trying it, (and I think a few successes since those people have ctb'd). Closer to page 30 is when the more recent modifications with the use of the medicine caps/smaller objects to focus the pressure on one specific point are brought up. I'm sorry for the janky summary but I might go back and bookmark the important parts at some point to compile together later

For me the most reliable way is to use your index finger and your thumb on each side and use your other hand to press down on them while squeezing.
How hard to you squeeze? I do ot so hard that i hiting the air pipe and its getting hard to breath

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
How hard to you squeeze? I do ot so hard that i hiting the air pipe and its getting hard to breath
Push toward the back of your neck more than together, your fingers shouldn't be touching your windpipe

Jumping_realms

Jumping_realms

★☆★ ☠️★☆★
Jul 4, 2021
"I'm afraid of ending as a tomato" :pfff: :pfff:

Valid concern, by the way.

darksoul931

darksoul931

Jul 3, 2021
Push toward the back of your neck more than together, your fingers shouldn't be touching your windpipe
Thx for the tipp, still trying but dont get dizzy or abything ... , i do something wrong . any other tipps maybe?

N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
Thx for the tipp, still trying but dont get dizzy or abything ... , i do something wrong . any other tipps maybe?
Tilting your head up helps, and if your neck starts getting sore take a break, usually the first few tries are the easiest for me