decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
I can make myself start to pass out easily by pressing my fingers into my neck as suggested. I've failed utterly to do the actual method though! I have two satchets I've been filling with various amounts and densities of lentils but that shit doesn't work! Socks don't either! I keep pressing around everywhere with various pressure but nothing... whereas with my fingers it's instantly effective. Help?!?!? Does anyone ever succeed with this?!

Reactions: Lost10
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I can make myself start to pass out easily by pressing my fingers into my neck as suggested. I've failed utterly to do the actual method though! I have two satchets I've been filling with various amounts and densities of lentils but that shit doesn't work! Socks don't either! I keep pressing around everywhere with various pressure but nothing... whereas with my fingers it's instantly effective. Help?!?!? Does anyone ever succeed with this?!
i Would suppose the ratchet to go under the chin (over the windpipe) in a slightly upward position to the ears and cinch behind.

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
i Would suppose the ratchet to go under the chin (over the windpipe) in a slightly upward position to the ears and cinch behind.
I didn't even try the ratchet because it doesn't work when I press them with my hands. If I can use my fingers, these bags should be even easier supposedly but I don't find that. I press the bags in harder than with my fingers and even that won't work. No pressure or location is working. Wondering if there's something else I should try and if this is actually recorded to be effective or it's all theory that doesn't work in practice.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I didn't even try the ratchet because it doesn't work when I press them with my hands. If I can use my fingers, these bags should be even easier supposedly but I don't find that. I press the bags in harder than with my fingers and even that won't work. No pressure or location is working. Wondering if there's something else I should try and if this is actually recorded to be effective or it's all theory that doesn't work in practice.
Try putting a small hard but not sharp object like a small plastic pill bottle, or something round, like a smooth rock, on top of the arterial pulse and then cinching the ratchet.

Reactions: decafcoffee
decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
Try putting a small hard but not sharp object like a small plastic pill bottle, or something round, like a smooth rock, on top of the arterial pulse and then cinching the ratchet.
Something like that would need to be firmly taped on in the right position for sure. And I do think the practice pressing with my hands is effective, don't think the ratchet would somehow make it work better. But I'll try to just make a smaller bag instead, that would be easier to handle anyway. I can make it perfectly firm, just has to work the same way my fingers do.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Something like that would need to be firmly taped on in the right position for sure. And I do think the practice pressing with my hands is effective, don't think the ratchet would somehow make it work better. But I'll try to just make a smaller bag instead, that would be easier to handle anyway. I can make it perfectly firm, just has to work the same way my fingers do.
Perhaps the bags aren't necessary. Maybe one can place an object directly over the artery, and use tape right over the object, tightening it till hopefully feeling faint?

Gerard de Nerval

Gerard de Nerval

Ontologist
Oct 5, 2020
Perhaps the bags aren't necessary. Maybe one can place an object directly over the artery, and use tape right over the object, tightening it till hopefully feeling faint?
I think they are used for comfort's sake. Also to have a lot of surface area. This is supposed to mimic a chokehold from an arm wrapping around your neck and squeezing.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I think they are used for comfort's sake. Also to have a lot of surface area. This is supposed to mimic a chokehold from an arm wrapping around your neck and squeezing.
I get it, but DecaffCoffee was having trouble getting enough pressure on the artery with the bags and ratchet.

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
I get it, but DecaffCoffee was having trouble getting enough pressure on the artery with the bags and ratchet.
Yeah, it seems like the large surface area isn't targeting the arteries the way that my fingers do so I wonder if something smaller would work better. I'll report back after trying to make smaller bags kind of like rocks. Like when people have use a knotted scarf, they make small firm knots to target the area.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Yeah, it seems like the large surface area isn't targeting the arteries the way that my fingers do so I wonder if something smaller would work better. I'll report back after trying to make smaller bags kind of like rocks. Like when people have use a knotted scarf, they make small firm knots to target the area.
Rolled tight cloth, or a bit tied tight knot a good thought. Let us know the results. Would you use tape or a ratchet?

decafcoffee

decafcoffee

Nov 15, 2019
Rolled tight cloth, or a bit tied tight knot a good thought. Let us know the results. Would you use tape or a ratchet?
I unfortunately only found a ratchet with hooks, so I had to knot it closed after removing the hooks. The most annoying thing is the damn tightening crank as it's really bulky but I have it kind of to the side somewhat cause it would be impossible to lie on it. It's not advisable to use only the ratchet imo because the objects should be taped down first to prevent shifting.

sadpenguin

sadpenguin

Some people are just not meant to be in this world
Sep 8, 2020
Thank you for explaining this. ❤

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Is there a video of anyone doing it?

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.
[/QUOTE]
Question PLEASE; Any reason one couldn't us an adjustable belt, the one with the metal open and closure on top that lets one tighten it easily; it seems like the same idea, but less cumbersome than a ratchet. The belt just slides with little effort it would seem.

Thanks so much for this. I have a few technical questions. You mentioned I thought to put the bags on and then the tape? I was unsure of this. Does the tape go over or under the bags, ditto for the ratchet. And, How wide should the Gorilla tape be (any specific brand), to cover the entire area? The ratchet seems much thinner than your area in the diagram; if the tape goes over the bag, and ditto for the ratchet; where exactly does it go; this seems very important to me. I suppose you want to find the carotid arteries by feeling for the pulse in your neck on both sides; is that the area that pressure; ie tape or ratchet should go? Thanks very much.
[/QUOTE]
Yes, I was thinking of a belt that slides bigger or smaller with a small metal cap over the mechanism. The ratchet seems so cumbersome.

Last edited:
no_future_00

no_future_00

Feb 19, 2021
Im not expert on this method but i need a backup method just incase. So I bought these really thick rubber bands. (3 1/2 x 3/4-Inch) after hearing about someone using them to suicide. You would keep putting them around your neck, putting pressure on the carotid arteries and eventually fall unconscious. You think this would work? I've heard some reports though it hurt and they coulnd't go through with it...

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Im not expert on this method but i need a backup method just incase. So I bought these really thick rubber bands. (3 1/2 x 3/4-Inch) after hearing about someone using them to suicide. You would keep putting them around your neck, putting pressure on the carotid arteries and eventually fall unconscious. You think this would work? I've heard some reports though it hurt and they coulnd't go through with it...
I don't know, never heard of rubber bands being used. I was thinking of one of those belts that slide closed with a little metal clamp; they usually made of material, not leather. The ratchet seems so unwieldy, big. I can feel both pulses strong, I've tried putting pressure but I don't feel much; tried a small smooth glass liquid medicine bottle with as much pressure as I could but didn't feel anything. The more I study each method, the more discouraged I get. Everything is so complicated to me.

Lost10

Lost10

Feb 24, 2021
I don't know, never heard of rubber bands being used. I was thinking of one of those belts that slide closed with a little metal clamp; they usually made of material, not leather. The ratchet seems so unwieldy, big. I can feel both pulses strong, I've tried putting pressure but I don't feel much; tried a small smooth glass liquid medicine bottle with as much pressure as I could but didn't feel anything. The more I study each method, the more discouraged I get. Everything is so complicated to me.
Are you laying down or sitting up? I haven't passed out yet but I get a lot closer by being vertical.

Reactions: Some1's_Wasted_Fetus
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Do you think this could work if I were to sit ligthly reclined?
I plan on doing it in my car and it's a bit too small to lay on my back.
Also do you think it could cause consequences if it failed?

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Do you think this could work if I were to sit ligthly reclined?
I plan on doing it in my car and it's a bit too small to lay on my back.
Also do you think it could cause consequences if it failed?
Yes, unfortunately, brain death and paralysis. Sorry

LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Do you think there is any other type of bag I can use? Like what kind of weight is required for that.
Cornhole bags aren't available online in my country, I just wanted to know how much pressure was needed.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Do you think there is any other type of bag I can use? Like what kind of weight is required for that.
Cornhole bags aren't available online in my country, I just wanted to know how much pressure was needed.
I recall a conversation further back about folding up T shirts, and such, and other ideas.

H

heraclitus

Student
May 22, 2020
Thank you so much for this - just what I needed to know for part1.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
I recall a conversation further back about folding up T shirts, and such, and other ideas.
Keep tightening until you faint. Try to keep the strap above the bump in the front of your neck, I forget the name of it. But it will hurt and may stop the process.
This is why I'd prefer to just bleed out at the same point of the neck.
Bleeding out could take time. You can research that amount of time. That is a good artery though. I'd prepare with some powerful sleep meds. Maybe relax in a warm tub.

Last edited:
LostSoul1609

LostSoul1609

Experienced
Mar 9, 2021
Is there a way I could simulate the feeling of a blood choke pressing with my hands? So I know how it should feel when done right.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Is there a way I could simulate the feeling of a blood choke pressing with my hands? So I know how it should feel when done right.
Yes, there is a post here of a picture which shows the spot of the arteries, two on each side of the upper throat. Find the throbbing pulses by pressure.

U

unworthy_

Mar 19, 2021
What is the success rate of this method ?

S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
What is the success rate of this method ?
The thread is pretty massive now but some time ago, I remember a few post saying it can indeed work if you find the infamous "sweet spot". Someone here also allegedly did CTB'd (in a hotel using this method if I remember correctly) but I don't remember if it was confirmed or if there were any other confirmed CTBs from this. From what I've gathered from the 34 pages, this is a moderately difficult method to pull off until you find the sweet spot. The right spot on the carotid arteries with proper and constant pressure and you won't get the "head explosion feeling". It should be lights out within seconds. Unfortunately with any type of method like this, getting found and making sure SI doesn't change the pressure distribution from flailing around is the biggest obstacle. I was seriously considering this last summer but I couldn't allocate time to not be found for 2-3 hours since my home is too busy and I don't have my own room. I also got impatient trying to find the right spot and gave up lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramirez and unworthy_
U

unworthy_

Mar 19, 2021
The thread is pretty massive now but some time ago, I remember a few post saying it can indeed work if you find the infamous "sweet spot". Someone here also allegedly did CTB'd (in a hotel using this method if I remember correctly) but I don't remember if it was confirmed or if there were any other confirmed CTBs from this. From what I've gathered from the 34 pages, this is a moderately difficult method to pull off until you find the sweet spot. The right spot on the carotid arteries with proper and constant pressure and you won't get the "head explosion feeling". It should be lights out within seconds. Unfortunately with any type of method like this, getting found and making sure SI doesn't change the pressure distribution from flailing around is the biggest obstacle. I was seriously considering this last summer but I couldn't allocate time to not be found for 2-3 hours since my home is too busy and I don't have my own room. I also got impatient trying to find the right spot and gave up lol
Thank you for your update. Yes the thread is massive and I dont have the patient to read through. I just joined yesterday. I find this method relatively easier bcoz the tools needed were generally common than others and if I could locate the said sweet spot. My concern is failing to die in this method leaving someone vegetable or paralyzed. I hope its a one way ticket only. Im scared of pain so i would avoid those that induce pain. I left the doc office today when he wanted to inject me with local anes.

S

Some1's_Wasted_Fetus

Student
Mar 20, 2021
Thank you for your update. Yes the thread is massive and I dont have the patient to read through. I just joined yesterday. I find this method relatively easier bcoz the tools needed were generally common than others and if I could locate the said sweet spot. My concern is failing to die in this method leaving someone vegetable or paralyzed. I hope its a one way ticket only. Im scared of pain so i would avoid those that induce pain. I left the doc office today when he wanted to inject me with local anes.
No problem :) Same. The accessibility and ability to do it anywhere at anytime without making too much noise or causing a disturbance is what drew me to it. They also claim that once the ratchet is secure and nothing falls or comes loose brain death is guaranteed after passing out within a few minutes (which sounded too good to be true to me at first). All the materials needed to do this add up to just under 20 bucks too and are readily available at Walmart/hardware store with zero suspicion. I'm this close to just buying the materials this week but I wanted to make sure I could make myself pass out first just from compressing the arteries. I located them but I can't pass out, I only feel slightly light headed so I'm hoping that messing around with the position of the strap will help me figure it out. There are several members who actively replied to this thread for up to 10 pages that CTB'd back in 2019. Unfortunately there was no way for them to confirm if it was through NN, or if they gave up and used another method, or if it was peaceful with no head pulsing feeling. If I ever do try NN I'd try to make sure to give someone on this forum that I can trust a little info, or at least what school/town I'm from so that when I do CTB they could look out for news clips about "so and so" from "x town" who went to "y school" taking their own life using an endless ratchet strap etc. I understand your concern about the vegetative state/coma. There was an instance of someone using this method and waking up 20-30 minutes later on the floor after a serious attempt which is kind of alarming (I thought once it was secured, it was lights out for certain). Apparently the strap/bean bags came loose after they fell (changing the pressure distribution so it was no longer constant) so laying down or sitting on a chair (leaning back or propped up against something) may be the way to go. I'm eager to test this out for myself but I can only try at night once my roommates have gone to bed to make sure I won't be found until mornin/afternoon

Last edited: