miseras

miseras

Sep 16, 2019
1 - suggestion: taking a diuretic for few days lowers your blood pressure and make it easier to stop the blood flow. It also makes you much calmer. (I tried this on myself and I can pass out very easily using two fingers.)
2 - doubt: what if a little oxygen still makes it to the brain allowing the heart/breath to slightly work and allowing people to try cpr when they find you?

nice method btw and well explained.. thanks

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
I have been practicing a lot with my fingers..was able to do it all the time with my chin up..now, the pulse is very weak and cant compress it anymore with my fingers..what is going on? Can quetiapine mess this up? Also, gained 2-3 kgs..maybe fat deposit on the neck?

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Attaching a 5 kg dumbell to the other end of the rope..to put exactly the required amount of pressure..not worrying about compressing the juglar first

Thoughts?

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Attaching a 5 kg dumbell to the other end of the rope..to put exactly the required amount of pressure..not worrying about compressing the juglar first

Thoughts?
Why yr not worried about jugular first ? I think that is what is happeneing to me - as just getting that huge pressure building up in the head rather than just passing out! Damn these mysterious Caratiods! They are not easy to accesss / find

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Why yr not worried about jugular first ? I think that is what is happeneing to me - as just getting that huge pressure building up in the head rather than just passing out! Damn these mysterious Caratiods! They are not easy to accesss / find

I meant, if we could apply 5 kg pressure on the neck at once using a dumbell , we wouldn't have to worry about compressing the juglat first..5 kg compresses carotids..it is just a thought..dont know, if it will work

Reactions: MeltingHeart
B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
Have read this thread for a long time while a lurker and have made up a "rig"

Went for ratchet strap with rolled up thick socks as padding. Tried adding a pressure point by adding a plastic bottle cap.

Tried go my hearts content and just can't get to that pass out feeling.

Can find "blobs" etc with heavy pulse either side but can't pass out via fingers or otherwise. An absolute nightmare trying to find this sweet spot

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Have read this thread for a long time while a lurker and have made up a "rig"

Went for ratchet strap with rolled up thick socks as padding. Tried adding a pressure point by adding a plastic bottle cap.

Tried go my hearts content and just can't get to that pass out feeling.

Can find "blobs" etc with heavy pulse either side but can't pass out via fingers or otherwise. An absolute nightmare trying to find this sweet spot
same!
beginning to wonder if I have any caratoid arteries (joke-obvs0

Reactions: Belter
B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
same!

beginning to wonder if I have any caratoid arteries (joke-obvs0
Thinking of trying different types of pressure points materials and see how that goes. Maybe a wine cork or something.

Will test again tomorrow and Monday when I have some time alone

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Thinking of trying different types of pressure points materials and see how that goes. Maybe a wine cork or something.

Will test again tomorrow and Monday when I have some time alone
thats not a bad idea but not sure how you could stick them so the small circle edge would be able to digging in, ive been trying rolled up socks-but think they are just too soft even tightly rolled, let me know how you get on

B

Belter

Oct 5, 2019
thats not a bad idea but not sure how you could stick them so the small circle edge would be able to digging in, ive been trying rolled up socks-but think they are just too soft even tightly rolled, let me know how you get on
Was thinking more vertically to run down following the artery structure.

Reactions: Isittimetogonola
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Was thinking more vertically to run down following the artery structure.
hmm interesting...I didnt think of of it like that-in my head I was thinking of small circular 'target' zone and everyone talks about the sweet 'spot' and as the pulse seems to come from a 'pressure point' but you could be on to something for sure- again report back if you can- as this is one of my method options- still not sure which one to proceed with at the moment

T

thersi

Jul 3, 2019
so for the cornhole bags do we place them in the front of our neck or the back cause i cant tell with the diagram

I

Itsalmosttime

Student
Oct 2, 2019
^^^ the front, where the carotids are.

I wonder if people are having trouble passing out with this method.

I can get close by pressing against the carotids, but when I incorporate the ratchet it doesn't seem to be effectively stopping blood flow.

I must be doing something wrong. A blood choke can easily kill.

N

Needthisasap

Oct 24, 2019
I have come close to fainting multiple times now, but always my breathing slows down so much that my instincts just make me stop it. I did try resisting the instincts once as well but I just stayed in that state of almost fainting. Any ideas on what I could do? Or any common non prescription drug I could get to slow my body down?

Kodama

Kodama

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019

Just saw that kind of stuff (thanks @Isittimetogonola ) Seems interesting !

• Hugs
Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
I have come close to fainting multiple times now, but always my breathing slows down so much that my instincts just make me stop it. I did try resisting the instincts once as well but I just stayed in that state of almost fainting. Any ideas on what I could do? Or any common non prescription drug I could get to slow my body down?
Also add a vagal maneuver. Sort of bearing down like when you have a bowel movement and nearly pass out. Think Elvis. Combining the 2 may achieve desired results..

T

Torturegape

Oct 15, 2019
Hi Everyone,

So I have read every single message on this discussion and I purchased my endless ratchet strap, my cornhole bags and some duct tape. I have practiced several times setting it up and adjusting the bags in different positions on my neck, either side of my windpipe and cannot replicate the desired effect. When I feel for my pulse it feels deep inside my neck just under my jaw and I have to press with my fingers quite firmly. I have also tried using a hard foam practice golf ball cut into halves and taped to the cornhole bags to act as a pressure point device, but still no joy. Does this method only work on people with skinny necks? My neck is 17 inches. The night night method is my first choice but how can it be so difficult? My second choice is partial hanging but I want to find the method that works for me without doing any brain damage whilst practicing.

Last edited:
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Can you feel your pulse anywhere else in the neck with your fingers? I can follow mine all the way down and I have quite a thick neck. I think speed and pressure are most important from my research. Never used a cornbag so no idea if they're reliable or not.

Reactions: Torturegape
T

Torturegape

Oct 15, 2019
Can you feel your pulse anywhere else in the neck with your fingers? I can follow mine all the way down and I have quite a thick neck. I think speed and pressure are most important from my research. Never used a cornbag so no idea if they're reliable or not.
Hi,

Yes I can feel my pulse straight down the side of my wind pipe to the base of my neck. I get the heady swelling feeling which I understand is the jugular.

Reactions: MaybeSoon
M

MaybeSoon

Experienced
Oct 11, 2019
Hi,

Yes I can feel my pulse straight down the side of my wind pipe to the base of my neck. I get the heady swelling feeling which I understand is the jugular.

Yeah I get the awful head swelling feeling when I don't press fast or hard enough. Position on neck doesn't really matter for me, works low or high but going from what I see on here everyone is different.

Reactions: Imustbefree
N

Needthisasap

Oct 24, 2019
Also add a vagal maneuver. Sort of bearing down like when you have a bowel movement and nearly pass out. Think Elvis. Combining the 2 may achieve desired results..
Tried that as well, I thought it would slow me down but using such techniques and then quickly getting into position again, I was quite dizzy but couldn't reach the desired effect. I also found that during my practices using such maneuvers, I couldn't even block my arteries properly

• Aww..
N

Needthisasap

Oct 24, 2019
Tried that as well, I thought it would slow me down but using such techniques and then quickly getting into position again, I was quite dizzy but couldn't reach the desired effect. I also found that during my practices using such maneuvers, I couldn't even block my arteries properly
Update: So trying to make myself almost faint first then quickly getting into the position was weird, felt like it was working. But actually after 20 secs when I started feeling more normal, then the usual slow breathing started. Any attempt at making myself slow just postponed the desired effect and by then my instincts were able to kick in again

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
cant believe they teach this in the Marine Corps-, dont they all have firearms anyway?-is it in case you are captured? but then cant see how you would still have on you-a strap-two corn bags & tape- i dunno seems strange-just curious...

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
cant believe they teach this in the Marine Corps-, dont they all have firearms anyway?-is it in case you are captured? but then cant see how you would still have on you-a strap-two corn bags & tape- i dunno seems strange-just curious...

They do it with their arms to somone else ..he just replicated the procedure to do this to yourself..cornhole bags replicates a flexed arm

MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
They do it with their arms to somone else ..he just replicated the procedure to do this to yourself..cornhole bags replicates a flexed arm
oh I totally misunderstood!! lol, i thought it was if they wanted to ctb-if they were captured or something-like ive heard of people taking capsules of poison with them in case they got trapped or something- how silly of me-so this guy had literally made this up/invented the technique then I guess

M

Mindopali

Jun 30, 2019
Hi Everyone,

So I have read every single message on this discussion and I purchased my endless ratchet strap, my cornhole bags and some duct tape. I have practiced several times setting it up and adjusting the bags in different positions on my neck, either side of my windpipe and cannot replicate the desired effect. When I feel for my pulse it feels deep inside my neck just under my jaw and I have to press with my fingers quite firmly. I have also tried using a hard foam practice golf ball cut into halves and taped to the cornhole bags to act as a pressure point device, but still no joy. Does this method only work on people with skinny necks? My neck is 17 inches. The night night method is my first choice but how can it be so difficult? My second choice is partial hanging but I want to find the method that works for me without doing any brain damage whilst practicing.

Not a direct response, but:

I had the same problem as you, and managed to do it by mimicking the lady in the video, with the ratchet.

Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Hey everyone.

To the people that aren't reading this post anymore, I hope that I helped you find peace.

I'll be CTB very soon with the NN method. I hope that everyone has had a good time reading my posts and I hope that people in the future have an easy time with this method.

If you're frustrated, just keep trying till you perfect the method. If you can't perfect it and want to give up, then try a different method.

This will be my last post ever on this forum.

Take care and please be at peace with yourselves.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Introspector, Reiter, Goodgirlryeo101 and 14 others
Sargasm

Sargasm

Compassion makes the world go 'round.
Jun 19, 2019
Hey everyone.

To the people that aren't reading this post anymore, I hope that I helped you find peace.

I'll be CTB very soon with the NN method. I hope that everyone has had a good time reading my posts and I hope that people in the future have an easy time with this method.

If you're frustrated, just keep trying till you perfect the method. If you can't perfect it and want to give up, then try a different method.

I'm gonna miss you.

Isittimetogonola

Isittimetogonola

Kindness is a weakness to be taken advantage by al
Oct 22, 2019
Hey everyone.

May you find the peace you need. Safe journey.

Reactions: Tiredsotired
MeltingHeart

MeltingHeart

Visionary
Sep 9, 2019
Hey everyone.

Good luck , hope it goes smoothly. Peace and all that to you