Readytogo227

Readytogo227

I just want peace.
Jun 26, 2018
Did you buy a new one? I saw you say that you managed to find the sweet spot.

I have adjusted mine by cutting off hooks and feeding through the strap and tying it up on the other end.

But honestly the one I linked sucks - the handle is way too big, it's hard to control it, and release mechanism sucks.

How did it feel, how long did it take to almost pass out with the ratchet? I have tried today and my head was getting "full" feeling, especially around ear pressure area, after like 15 sec. But I released it - just barely too, got scared that it's the wrong feeling - didn't want to become alive vegetable. Because other posts said there should be no pressure whatsoever.
I got a new one online, an endless ratchet. I didn't feel much pressure but my vision went fast. Definitely less than 10 seconds for me. Of course I freaked out BC I was just testing and not actually trying to ctb yet, so I hit that release ASAP. I felt no pain though. Just an "OH SHIT!" feeling BC I didn't think it would be so fast. That's just my personal experience though.

Reactions: dundyfundy
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
I have tried every possible spot in my neck with no results. If its this difficult to find the spot with my fingers how can i pull this off with bean bags?

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
I have tried every possible spot in my neck with no results. If its this difficult to find the spot with my fingers how can i pull this off with bean bags?

Doesn't matter...it is really hard...but works...according to Chris Docker...some people in dress rehearsals, couldn't even feel the pulse...and, not everyone can pass out with just their fingers...although it is very much possible...its not fucked up anatomies...everyone has the carotid arteries...try a million time...one time, it would work...and, maybe, just try with the proper methods...not just your fingers...

Reactions: Baskol1
D

dundyfundy

Aug 4, 2019
I got a new one online, an endless ratchet. I didn't feel much pressure but my vision went fast. Definitely less than 10 seconds for me. Of course I freaked out BC I was just testing and not actually trying to ctb yet, so I hit that release ASAP. I felt no pain though. Just an "OH SHIT!" feeling BC I didn't think it would be so fast. That's just my personal experience though.
That's cool. Thanks. I am definitely going to get the endless one then.

When your vision went - how much sight did you actually lose? Because I had this feeling of vision going but I felt like I was able to regain control by strongly reconcentrating. Not sure if that was the same feeling or not then. Corner of the eyes turned black a bit, but as I said was able to regain the sight just by strongly "flexing" head.

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
Bought an endless Ratchet but i have no access to those bags, will have to try with socks as soon as the order arrives.

I'm also one of those who can't pass out with fingers or even trying to press on the nose. I'm hoping this method gives me some sucess.

One question tho. Where to put the ratchet handle? Back of neck as if it was a noose knot?

Rhea

Rhea

Disgusting trash
Jul 25, 2019
I've seen this thread multiple times yet I never checked it out, what a fool I was. After about 20~ minutes of searching for the sweet spot I actually found it, my vision got really distorted and fuzzy in about 10~ seconds. Guess I don't have to wait for my Helium to arive after all. Going to practice more and then try to off myself this Thursday or Friday. Thank you so much for making this post!

Reactions: Tiredsotired, cowbain, melanar and 2 others
P

Pointless

Jan 25, 2019
So basically i just need to put a pillow on the carotid arteries and tie it with the gorilla tape?

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
I've seen this thread multiple times yet I never checked it out, what a fool I was. After about 20~ minutes of searching for the sweet spot I actually found it, my vision got really distorted and fuzzy in about 10~ seconds. Guess I don't have to wait for my Helium to arive after all. Going to practice more and then try to off myself this Thursday or Friday. Thank you so much for making this post!
Lucky chap. My arteries refuse to give up on me, i cant find them

M

melanar

Aug 7, 2019
My ratchet just arrived, its bigger than the video on page 1, very sturdyand hard to untight as i tested (Got a bit nervous when i couldnt unfasten it on my neck and someone could see me).
I'm using a sliced-at-half hand towel rolled up with tape.

Will test again when i'm alone, but its risky to use it like this, i imagine the beanbags give more reassurance they wont slip away and release pressure

D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
ok i'm gonna try the night night method for the 2nd time, but this time im just gonna use my tshirt as the rachet and i have 2 pairs of socks padded as corn bag replacement. i'll see if it works.

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Found it again...always, find it when I am drunk...Fucking Survival Instinct...Now, I feel it...the panic...Fuck Me!

This is very much do-able for me...now, I need tips for the SI...Anyone?
I think, drinking makes SI worse...

Last edited:
Kooz

Kooz

Night-Night.
Aug 26, 2018
Found it again...always, find it when I am drunk...Fucking Survival Instinct...Now, I feel it...the panic...Fuck Me!

This is very much do-able for me...now, I need tips for the SI...Anyone?
I think, drinking makes SI worse...

I think it makes it worse by far. The few people that have pm'd me over time saying that they were going to commit to the method came back to me later saying that they couldn't go through with it due to getting too drunk. I really encourage people to only do this method if you're calm and collected. You'll be able to find your sweet spots a lot easier the calmer you are and you'll be able to go from there.

If you can't calm down, then it might not just be your night. Don't rush this. If you need to rush it, you might want to look at a firearm or something else. This method does take practice and after you get it down, it takes barely any time at all.

Go with the flow, you know?

With that said, I'm getting super close to my CTB date. Sorry for not popping in more folks.

As always... start from page one and go from there. Read everything that I wrote and I truly believe you'll be golden.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Introspector, GenesAndEnvironment, Life is pointless and 4 others
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Hey everyone,

Been talking to a lot of people in the chat and trying to explain this method, and one user wanted me to make a post about it, so here goes everything.

We're going after a classic idea of using a blood choke, except, it will be against ourselves. In the privacy of our own homes. In a fully relaxed state.

This method is fully capable and will kill you very fast. I know this because it's what we were taught in the Marine Corps.

First, you're going to want some Gorilla tape OR a tree ratchet.

Second, get two Sackhole/Cornhole bags.

Now, depending on what you're using, you'll want to lie on the ground and put the bags on these two exact areas on your neck (In blue).

face.jpg

The reason we're lying on the ground is that we want to be able not to have to fuss over putting the bags on us and making sure they don't fall out of place before we use the ratchet or the tape. You're putting the bags on these two areas to go after the internal carotid arteries.

Start cinching the ratchet closed or wrap the tape around your neck once. Is everything feeling good? I'm glad. If not, then uncinch it a little and place the bags. You want to make sure that you're not compressing the windpipe as that could cause you to freak out a little.

We want this to be painless and fast.

After you're comfortable, sit down if you want to or stand up. Do whatever you want honestly. Start wrapping the tape around your neck more and a little tighter or start closing the ratchet more.

In about 5-20 seconds you will pass out. After that, it's pretty much game over unless you somehow hit the ratchet release. That's why I said we could also use tape as well. With the gorilla tape, it will make sure that you don't inadvertently try to tear the tap off... because it will be strong as hell around your neck.

After you pass out, it will only take a few minutes, and you will be brain dead from the complete lack of blood flow to your brain.

I think I've explained this pretty well and I hope you guys understand the method. If not, please don't hesitate and I'm sure that I can help you out or someone else in the community can help you out.

C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Only position that will matter is that of the cornhole bags or whatever you're using for the padding.

Like I said above too, you do not need to apply a lot of pressure just like it's stated in the video above.

Your "Sweet Spot" is the spot where you can put the padding on that doesn't crush your windpipe at all. When you're applying pressure to the arteries and then just tighten it a little more. As I said above, you might feel a little of "Expanding head" syndrome, but if done completely correctly, it will only happen slightly.

If it's almost unbearable then you might want to loosen it up just a little. It doesn't need to be a sudden tightening like you would feel with a noose or anything like that. This is just applying it to around the neck, slightly making it tight without any need of doing it fast, and then sitting down and relaxing.

Laying down also works too as long as you positioned your padding correctly.
I believe I found the sweet spot, I can feel the pulses strongly, but no matter how hard I apply pressure nothing happens. One more question: after it is fastened around your neck can you lie down, like in bed. My pulses feel so strong, I can't seem to affect them with the finger pressure that was suggested. Thanks ever.

D

DoesANameEvenMatter

Young and Suicidal
Jun 15, 2019
If anyone else couldn't get corn bags or padded socks to work, try using 2 stress reliever balls as an alternative. The concept is the same: if pressure is applied to the balls, the balls will compress a little bit but in doing so, they will actually 'harden' and firmly press against the neck, blocking the carotid arteries. With constant pressure being kept thanks to the ratchet, you should be able to pass out and ctb. However, the one problem that I am seeing is making sure the balls stay in place as you set up the strap and the balls. It won't be an issue after you crank the rachet a few times because it will be kept in place. I will experiment more when I am able to, but it's likely the way I will ctb now it seems.

drake4871

drake4871

The restless
Sep 10, 2019
You don't have to squeeze your neck. Pull out your left hand. Sit straight. Face directly in the front. Use your thumb and the left index and middle fingers joined together to form a U shape. place your left thumb on the left side of your neck and the combination of index and middle fingers on the right side of the neck. Look for a blob that pulses. It should be a little above the adam's apple on either side of the neck. When you feel that pulse, push it inside to compress the blob. This blob is called the carotid sinus. If you do it right, you will feel dizzy and your vision will begin to fade after 5 seconds. If nothing happens in 5 seconds, you are doing it wrong. Keep experimenting till you do it right. And it works better if you have a lean and thin neck. I took around 15 minutes to find the sweet spot.
Took so long to figure out! But I finally got it and wow almost accidentally passed out, thank you Prime.

Tips for anyone struggling
Have a U shape with your fingers like prime mentioned. Try to first find strong pulse points for both left and right sides of your neck using the U finger position. For me I found that mine were approximately an inch apart from the adams apple from each side and my thumb and index finger were aligned with my adams apple, while the middle finger was slightly lower. You should push firmly, but you don't have to be shoving it too far back. You will definitely know if you've done it right as you'll be about to blackout haha

Thank you again Prime.

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
After finding my sweet spot, I still cant believe its so easy to die..why would anyone spend hundreds on N or find poisons..when, there is a switch off button on your neck..help me understand..why isnt this more popular?

Reactions: Tiredsotired, Valdi, Astral316 and 1 other person
Quitter

Quitter

Sep 4, 2019
After finding my sweet spot, I still cant believe its so easy to die..why would anyone spend hundreds on N or find poisons..when, there is a switch off button on your neck..help me understand..why isnt this more popular?

Just my guess, but people are anatomically different, some have more fat/muscle etc. so it's not as easy for everyone.

M

Mindopali

Jun 30, 2019
Hey folks, just a quick heads-up and something you might wish to try if you have trouble.

Basically, I've been trying this method and the partial hanging, but never could reliably pass out with any of these. Sometimes vision would dim but I never managed to make it work with them.

I stumbled upon this video, about the dangers of hanging (yup...)

I tried it exaclty as the women does in the middle of the video: Ratchet around the neck (didn't even have to be careful where on the neck), and instead of trying to hang down, just lean forwards like she does. In less than 10 seconds my vision goes black. Tried it several times, that one works for me at least. I'll probably quit using that one.

Reactions: cowbain, WatermelonMel, dundyfundy and 1 other person
E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019

The physical logistics of putting everything together CORRECTLY is a bit intimidating to some... most of us here have swallowed pill after pill after pill so it's familiar. Just take more. I'm wondering if there is a way to combine say strong sedatives with a simpler version of this method?

Rheaz

Rheaz

Sep 12, 2019
Does anyone know if this is easier than partial suspension as far as SI goes? Hopefully less painful and faster.

W

walkingdead1

Sep 13, 2019
I used the method below and was able to get a pulse on both sides... what next, apply pressure and wait? anything else I am missing

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
I stumbled upon this video, about the dangers of hanging (yup...)

I tried it exaclty as the women does in the middle of the video: Ratchet around the neck (didn't even have to be careful where on the neck), and instead of trying to hang down, just lean forwards like she does. In less than 10 seconds my vision goes black. Tried it several times, that one works for me at least.

Thanks! I will try this, I've been having no luck with the night-night method so I think I'm done with it

B

BrokenMind99

Sep 15, 2019
Could we also restrict the cartoid ateries with just tape? Would just wrapping tape around the top of our neck many times also achieve the same?

Reactions: maka
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Good question!
Yes, but I'm going to urge you not to. My fear is that you'll compress your trachea and not be able to get the tape off, ending up slowly suffocating while you frantically scrabble and claw at the tape around your neck.

Reactions: WatermelonMel and BrokenMind99
C

Cleopatra123

Arcanist
Jun 8, 2019
Yes, but I'm going to urge you not to. My fear is that you'll compress your trachea and not be able to get the tape off, ending up slowly suffocating while you frantically scrabble and claw at the tape around your neck.
Logical reply, thank you!
Logical reply, thank you!

Reactions: WatermelonMel, BrokenMind99 and gingerplum
C

clevernickname

Sep 19, 2019
Do you think using socks with rice would be equivalent to using corn hole bags? Just putting a good amount of rice in a sock like material and tying it?

Reactions: BrokenMind99
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Do you think using socks with rice would be equivalent to using corn hole bags? Just putting a good amount of rice in a sock like material and tying it?
Absolutely. Six of one, half a dozen of another.

Reactions: BrokenMind99