snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
perhaps those having problems making this work can take a video of themselves going through the process, or even just a few images, so we can all look at how you're actually doing it and give you some suggestions of what might be going wrong

Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101, archipelago, anelakapu and 1 other person
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
@snowman626 That's a good idea. I'm about to try it with a tree ratchet and cornhole bags again. Here are my things I'm trying it with: http://imgur.com/a/B39UX1u The tree ratchet has two parts of the strap taped on to each other because I couldn't find a ratchet without hooks no matter how many stores I tried. Could that be messing it up?

Last edited:
Reactions: Goodgirlryeo101 and Egddios
F

foreversleep

Jan 15, 2019
I keep falling asleep as I read this thread, but I can't find wherever that was in this thread no matter how many times I look. Oh well, I can always try again in the morning if anything goes wrong. I'm going to try to ctb with the scarf idea when I get up.
I've read this thread a few times and I don't remember anyone mentioning the use of a scarf before.

Scarves are a possible ligature for partial hanging but not recommended I think because they might break or come loose easily.

The tree ratchet has two parts of the strap taped on to each other because I couldn't find a ratchet without hooks no matter how many stores I tried. Could that be messing it up?
I personally don't see how that could matter but all the resources I've found on this method say to use a ratchet without hooks. I found mine on Amazon.

I still can't get any dizzy feeling using my fingers but I've yet to try with a ligature/strap.

Reactions: Minudah
snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
hey Minudah, your equipment seems fine in my opinion, I don't think the hooks are a problem. As long as it tightens well then it should work. Im more curious as to how you're applying that, like what position do you put the bag on your neck. here is how I do it: https://imgur.com/a/ynH0Lgv
is that roughly how you're applying it as well?

I dont have any corn bags or ratchet so I'm using rolled up socks and a long sleeve shirt.

Reactions: Minudah
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
I can't get pictures of it on my neck because it's too dark. I fell asleep while I was trying earlier and now the daylight is gone, and I feel like I'm going to fall asleep again while typing this. I taped one bag to the strap and try putting the bags over my carotids, but one bag covers 1/3 of my neck so that leaves a lot of places I could put them. I mostly tried having them so the middle of the bags were over my carotids, which had the bags touching each other at the front of my neck. I tried more to the sides but didn't have luck with that either. I have the ratchet and strap up high, with the ratchet on the back of my neck.

Today I've been having trouble locking the ratchet when the strap is tightened as much as I can get it. I can't figure out how to tighten it without pressing against my neck, which I don't remember before. I'm probably being tired and dumb somewhere, I can't stay awake today but I'm trying to to ctb. What am I doing wrong?

I find if I prop my upper back up with a pillow and learn my head back I can get a slight dizziness when I have the ratchet tightened and locked

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
I just thought of another idea... how about a paper towel roll? I think it's able to replicate the shape and feel of the human arm pretty decently, as if someone is doing the blood choke on me. I'm thinking about using this method myself.

the middle of the roll would go on the center of my neck, the sides of the roll will compress my carotid arteries. to apply pressure I just wrap a long sleeve shirt around the roll so I can tie that behind my neck.

O3hVTax.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thecolourgold, FatalSystemError591, Egddios and 2 others
S

SirChuxAlot

Jan 16, 2019
This method seems sure proof method and interesting to say the least, however, forgive my ignorance as I am a little confused. Are the bags supposed to be on your front side? Forgive me it's just I saw "lay down" and assumed you meant backside for the cornhole bags.

Also a even sillier question, wont go into details but was once almost killed through choking, it was actually quite painless and I actually felt at peace for about 3 minutes but then my body kicked into "fight" mode and came back consious quickly, is there anyway to numb this part of the thinking process to ensure this works?

bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
oh better yet I just thought of another idea... how about a paper towel roll? I think it's able to replicate the shape and feel of the human arm pretty decently, as if someone is doing the blood choke on me. I'm thinking about using this method myself.

the middle of the roll would go on the center of my neck, the sides of the roll will compress my carotid arteries. to apply pressure I just wrap a long sleeve shirt around the roll so I can tie that behind my neck.

O3hVTax.jpg
That looks good.

Reactions: Egddios
J

Just do it

Feb 4, 2019
I would use a towel be afraid of a bean bag breaking and being half way gone and all of sudden come back to this life. I would be interested in trying this method with to towels and lying down or sitting , I tried to use a rope and a pull up bar last week and my neck is in pain on one side, and hows come the movie stars all do it from a door and belt or rope I'm confused not to undermine the military pro jus bc I really need to go peacefully I will do whatever it takes I have put the gun in my mouth daliy and cant get up enough nerve to pull it err please help I have only so long to go at peace suffering way to long so any input would help! Option 2 was going to hand from a dirt bike tie downs attached to the craw space frame in the house with a stoole under me and kick it out. Plz help me out pills?

Reactions: archipelago
Minudah

Minudah

Stupid
Dec 3, 2018
If I do continuous wrap-around method with 3mm braided cotton rope how do I keep it from coming undone? Should I leave the string attached to the roll?

C

cobwebpipe

Feb 20, 2019
Hi, I'm from England and I have a question.

I've never heard of cornhole bags, and I have never seen them here. I have googled them and they look like beanbags.

Can you tell me what they are and what I can use instead?
How big are they?

R

ron_g

Experienced
Nov 25, 2018
I've never heard of cornhole bags, and I have never seen them here. I have googled them and they look like beanbags.

Can you tell me what they are and what I can use instead?
How big are they?
You can use anything that will help compress the carotid arteries. Cherry stone thermal bags seem like a good alternative, but those typically sold are quite large.

Reactions: cobwebpipe
Jacquelyn

Jacquelyn

hellworld_kickflip888
Feb 23, 2019
Thanks for this method! I actually think I prefer this one so far in my research when it comes to peacefulness, ease of execution, and cost.

Reactions: throwaway777 and NoDream
I

interim

Feb 25, 2019
Yes, this one looks the best if you are constrained in what you have to work with. I actually read the compression methods in "Five Last Acts", and they made it look so easy... After I experimented, it turned out to be actually quite more complicated. I ended up with the same idea, that you want to press the arteries specifically with something. Otherwise, you may block just the veins and end with a headache, or even worse...

I'm quite disappointed by this book (Five Last Acts), it looks now very amateurish to me. Since most methods involve depriving the brain from oxygen, you must really take care about your setup, or you can end up even worse then you started...

What I like about this method is that there are less parts that can fail. It always stays fixed to you. It also works based on simple mechanics. Presenting drugs in your body is more difficult to predict, especially if you don't know their purity. IMO, these bags may be an issue, it's better if they are fixed to the band a bit better. You don't want them to get out of place. If it's made somehow from one piece, it would be really safer.

Reactions: archipelago, Egddios and FaceOfSilence
FaceOfSilence

FaceOfSilence

Shhhh...
Feb 24, 2019
IMO, these bags may be an issue, it's better if they are fixed to the band a bit better. You don't want them to get out of place. If it's made somehow from one piece, it would be really safer.

That's exactly what BurningLights had come up with: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/night-night-method-my-set-up-findings-and-process.8025/

I

interim

Feb 25, 2019
Yep, my current setup looks a lot like his. However I still have issue finding the right spots (or I would be not writing here any more). This is really the only problem with this method - it requires a lot of fiddling and everyone's neck is a bit different. However with the help of padding, there should be always a way to get right compression.

I also prefer the ratchet, since it's just so simple to work with. The only drawback is that it may be not easy to take off, so it needs also some fiddling to get used to.

Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
this is the same method described in PPHB as 'Korean Method', it mentions using a manual BP cuff but they are generally too wide, a ratchet looks too narrow on the other hand and may not apply enough pressure unless the location is absolute correct. It took me a while to find the 'sweet spot' and it doesn't require a lot of pressure to bring about a reaction.

Reactions: thecolourgold
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
this is the same method described in PPHB as 'Korean Method', it mentions using a manual BP cuff but they are generally too wide, a ratchet looks too narrow on the other hand and may not apply enough pressure unless the location is absolute correct. It took me a while to find the 'sweet spot' and it doesn't require a lot of pressure to bring about a reaction.
I need to keep practicing.

Reactions: thecolourgold and ZiggyStardust
T

thickjello

Mar 12, 2019
Could anyone post a picture on how are the bags or paddings supposed to sit on neck?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Deivis

Deivis

Seul contre tous
Jul 23, 2018
Whenever its a noose or a ratchet, it f***ng hurts my Adam's apple like hell. I'm thinking of making a thing like this... Maybe out of soft plastic or 3D print it..
Sorry for my bad drawing :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: Egddios and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
G

Goldentwenty

Feb 7, 2019
What is a tree ratchet? And where can i get one. I am confused about wether i need just gorilla tape or the tree ratchet aswell.
So basicallly if i just need the tape, then this is basically just like a strangulation method.

Hi Kooz, Is there anything wrong with just using a belt and doing it up really tight around the neck to strangle the person.... Why do u have to use tape?
I was confused about what the tree ratchet actually is or where to buy one?
Can i just use tshirts and tape and thats it??

Last edited:
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
Guess I'll have to figure out on my own. As always.
you have to locate the exact location of the barorecpetors, mark the spot and that is where the bags go. PPHB has more on this too.
in this diagram ist shows where they are supposed to be on the neck (both sides of the larynx). It takes a bit of palpating to find the sweet spot.
hope that helps

Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
Wouldn't it be easier to do it with a tourniquet?

I tried a tourniquet but they are a bit too wide for my neck, maybe for someone with a longish neck it would be a good option, need the old style with a valve that stays closed.

Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
Lying down..I tried compressing my cartoids with thumbs and fingers...water/a lot of saliva came out of my mouth..i did not go unconcious in 10 secs.my head and eyes started hurting...i put my hands away and went to sleep...shouldnt we die first time of trying?

Reactions: thecolourgold and archipelago
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
Lying down..I tried compressing my cartoids with thumbs and fingers...water/a lot of saliva came out of my mouth..i did not go unconcious in 10 secs.my head and eyes started hurting...i put my hands away and went to sleep...shouldnt we die first time of trying?

the pressure needs to be sustained for longer than that and the problem is that when you pass out - no more pressure, hence the use of a collar of sorts. When I found the right spot I started to really labour with breathing and feel dizzy but did not pass out because I removed my fingers.

Z

zen

Mar 14, 2019
the pressure needs to be sustained for longer than that and the problem is that when you pass out - no more pressure, hence the use of a collar of sorts. When I found the right spot I started to really labour with breathing and feel dizzy but did not pass out because I removed my fingers.
What is collar...how should that be used?..my head is still hurting...how long after meals should it be done...i drank warm milk about n hour before..

Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
a collar is something that goes around your neck - can be a BP cuff, a ratchet, Yoga strap, anything to hold the bags in place and exerts sustained pressure. I'd suggest you take a look at the PPHB, there is a link to it here in the forum which I don't have but maybe someone else can point you in the direction.
Not sure about meals.

T

thickjello

Mar 12, 2019
It seems impossible to hit the spot with paddings. Hence why I was asking for a photo. The bags cover way too much area, so they will most likely crush the windpipe too. That way you could just hang yourself, because the outcome would be the same.

Last edited:
Z

ZiggyStardust

Mar 8, 2019
It seems impossible to hit the spot with paddings. Hence why I was asking for a photo. The bags cover way too much area, so they will most likely crush the windpipe too. That way you could just hang yourself, because the outcome would be the same.

they are very small 'bags'. You could glue a few 10 cent coins (or whatever denomination is available to you, smaller coins) together with superglue and place them either side on the correct spot, then tighten the 'collar'.

Reactions: Scribble Fan and NoDream