• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
I have been reading this forum for a while it's time to give back. This is like a good bye.
As some of you already know the night night method is painless if you do it right with the right materials.
The night night method works like this after compressing the main viens and arteries leaving the windpipe open your will not suffocate you just passout in a few minutes and the pressure remains on and then valahala in a few minutes due to lack of oxygen to the brain
This method is for those who find it hard to use other methods because of limited access (this method doesn't need any big investment this is the cheapest and painless Way ) you just need some willpower
Material used
179562_DSC_0201.jpg

Smooth elastic Leggings (they are very comfortable and smooth on the neck you won't feel any discomfort) these help in compressing the veins and arteries of the neck without interfering with the windpipe that's why this method is considered painless
A stick or anything equivalent for turning and tighting the legging on you neck
If you fell very worried about the process just use some sedatives to calm you down alcohol or dope will work.
When i was testing this I would start to lose my vision in like 5 seconds I was so surprised how simple this was. This method can easily knock you out so when testing don't hold for long when you start losing your vision just untie as quickly as possible.

Last edited:
C

Cursedfromlife

Aug 29, 2023
Thx man for your contribution, personally maybe it's not the right method for me but I am sure it will help many others people, and I hope the best for you, whatever it is, but just asking are you sure to do it?

Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
Thx man for your contribution, personally maybe it's not the right method for me but I am sure it will help many others people, and I hope the best for you, whatever it is, but just asking are you sure to do it?
This is the easiest way to go after helium exit bag, there's no pain I will just compress my neck viens passout and rest in peace, I have cried every night for 15years I can't take it anymore, for the first time in my life I feel happy and free with zero worries death is a very good thing but the way it comes it worries us am not scared at least know all this is going to end soon just a few minutes and am free

Sunoo

Sunoo

Student
Sep 25, 2023
I have been reading this forum for a while it's time to give back. This is like a good bye.
As some of you already know the night night method is painless if you do it right with the right materials.
The night night method works like this after compressing the main viens and arteries leaving the windpipe open your will not suffocate you just passout in a few minutes and the pressure remains on and then valahala in a few minutes due to lack of oxygen to the brain
This method is for those who find it hard to use other methods because of limited access (this method doesn't need any big investment this is the cheapest and painless Way ) you just need some willpower
Material used
179562_DSC_0201.jpg

Smooth elastic Leggings (they are very comfortable and smooth on the neck you won't feel any discomfort) these help in compressing the veins and arteries of the neck without interfering with the windpipe that's why this method is considered painless
If you fell very worried about the process just use some sedatives to calm you down alcohol or dope will work.
When i was testing this I would start to lose my vision in like 5 seconds I was so surprised how simple this was. This method can easily knock you out so when testing don't hold for long when you start losing your vision just untie as quickly as possible.
Thank you, I hope you make it out
I might try this if nothing gets better ty

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Would this work if, prior to make pressure on the veins, you take a large OD of benzos? So that basically you fall asleep with the thing already on your neck? This would avoid being you the one pushing, and let the gravity do all the job, wouldn't it?

d3c4y

d3c4y

renzzo
Sep 22, 2023
I never heard of this method, I'll be testing it out later tonight! Thank you for sharing

Reactions: WretchedDreams
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I apologize, I'm a little slow because of the disease I have and the drugs I have to take, not to mention extreme sleep deprivation. So basically this is like a tourniquet on your neck? When you pass out how do you keep it from unwinding? Put it under your neck after you've wound it up? I'm hoping I could do this in my car.

Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
Would this work if, prior to make pressure on the veins, you take a large OD of benzos? So that basically you fall asleep with the thing already on your neck? This would avoid being you the one pushing, and let the gravity do all the job, wouldn't it?
This would work but remember to take some anti vomiting drugs before OD you can also add a bag to make it 100% pure

H

Hollowman

Empty
Dec 14, 2021
I apologize, I'm a little slow because of the disease I have and the drugs I have to take, not to mention extreme sleep deprivation. So basically this is like a tourniquet on your neck? When you pass out how do you keep it from unwinding? Put it under your neck after you've wound it up? I'm hoping I could do this in my car.
It is the touniquet method not night night.

Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
When the neck viens are compressed you start to loss your vision and start getting dizzy in that time you should use a tape to hold the tourniquet in position before getting unconscious ( or sleep down to let the floor hold the stick from unfolding) you can also test in your car by bending over on the sit and see of the sick holds.

Reactions: bridgegirl
C

Cursedfromlife

Aug 29, 2023
This is the easiest way to go after helium exit bag, there's no pain I will just compress my neck viens passout and rest in peace, I have cried every night for 15years I can't take it anymore, for the first time in my life I feel happy and free with zero worries death is a very good thing but the way it comes it worries us am not scared at least know all this is going to end soon just a few minutes and am free
Ok ok understood sorry if maybe I offended you I didn't want to criticize your method btw good luck for everything

Riality

Riality

Sleeping Forever Soon
Oct 1, 2023
When the neck viens are compressed you start to loss your vision and start getting dizzy in that time you should use a tape to hold the tourniquet in position before getting unconscious ( or sleep down to let the floor hold the stick from unfolding) you can also test in you

car by bending over on the sit and see of the sick holds.
I read the night night and come up with this cause I had no materials happy to hear it's already a method

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
When the neck viens are compressed you start to loss your vision and start getting dizzy in that time you should use a tape to hold the tourniquet in position before getting unconscious ( or sleep down to let the floor hold the stick from unfolding) you can also test in your car by bending over on the sit and see of the sick holds.
Makes sense. Thank you so much 😊
I just watched the video with the ratchet strap. Apparently it doesn't take too much pressure to starve the brain of blood flow.

Reactions: Riality
jellymomo

jellymomo

if beauty is in the inside i wanna see my bones
Sep 30, 2023
Material used
179562_DSC_0201.jpg

thank u i might try this. i'm lowkey confused though like where do i put the leggings as well as the stick? also is there any alternatives for the stick

Reactions: HD72
loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
when i did this all i felt was pressure building up in my head. i lie there for 4 minutes maybe but i didn't feel anything other than my eyes feeling like they were gonna pop out of my head. did i do something wrong?

S

sarahkitty810

Oct 5, 2023
I think im gonna do this after my last show this weekend. Thank you 🖤

claraisnotcarol

claraisnotcarol

from dust to dust
Oct 4, 2023
when i did this all i felt was pressure building up in my head. i lie there for 4 minutes maybe but i didn't feel anything other than my eyes feeling like they were gonna pop out of my head. did i do something wrong?
maybe the artery?

passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
Too much pressure put on the airways instead of the carotid

HD72

HD72

Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
Sep 10, 2023
Material used
179562_DSC_0201.jpg

Material used
179562_DSC_0201.jpg

I'm sorry I just don't understand how u r supposed to get some kind of tape on when u r losing vision and what kind of tape would hold a stick this big. I'm sorry I'm confused. It just seems like it would come undone and you could end up brain damaged
This would work but remember to take some anti vomiting drugs before OD you can also add a bag to make it 100% pure
What do u mean to make it 100% pure

Last edited:
tfnb

tfnb

May 29, 2023
I've got a ton of grappling martial arts experience including submission wrestling and BJJ. The problem i have with these methods is that there's a much more comfortable way to do it.

In class, your Instructor will demonstrate how to perform certain techniques to the class, then you will drill them to build muscle memory. Sometimes the instructor will accidentally put the student he's demonstrating on to sleep while he's only maintaining and talking to the class, not while he's applying pressure. This esp. happens when the student is new and has never been put to sleep before. This is the level of force you want. No discomfort. No feeling like your eyeballs are bulging, your head is expanding, or you're getting dizzy. Just a gentle fade to black.

When police officers kill with positional asphyxia (somehow, still, in 2023), you will hear the person pleading for more air. You sometimes hear the officer say something like "if you can talk you can breathe." That person is taking in air, but not enough to supply oxygen to all of his or her organs. The brain requires a lot of oxygen, so you only need to deprive it of enough to make you pass out. The real trick is in making sure that if you start convulsing you don't loosen up by accident and then end up alive but with brain damage.

I've given this a test runs few times and it's incredibly easy, and from a thrift store it'll only cost you a few bucks. You need a cheap tie and a couple large pairs of socks. You'll also need a pillow to put underneath your neck. For anyone who's done martial arts you'll know this is to help expose the arteries requiring much less pressure to access.

You start by bundling the socks together by folding one into the other. Repeat this once more on the same pair. Do this for both. They will be firm, but soft enough that they won't be uncomfortable. put a solid knot into your tie. You can Google how to tie a knot in a tie. Make sure to choose a knot that will hold well. Place the pillow underneath your neck and upper back.tgis will expose your airway. Place both pairs where your air tube ends and the "meat" of your neck begins. Now put the tie around your neck and sinch it down to hold the socks in place. Interlock the end of the tie in your fingers on your dominant hand, or wrap it around them a couple of times. This will ensure that if you start struggling or convulsing you will likely tighten, rather than loosen the tie. Begin slowly applying pressure. At some point your vision will start turning black. You shouldn't feel any pressure in your head at this point if you've done it right, and your airway shouldn't feel obstructed. You shouldn't feel any panic. This is the point where you can turn back. To stop, loosen the tie with your other hand. To continue, add a bit more pressure continuously until you pass out.

J

jwordz

Student
May 26, 2023
Material used
179562_DSC_0201.jpg

nice!

yeah do you have an idea of WHERE to out it on your neck?

nice explaination, thanks mate.

cosmic-joke

cosmic-joke

Pharmacology master
Oct 6, 2023
Could you talk us through the method steo by step plz I'm struggling to picture turning the stick without the tights compressing your windpipe ty

C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
This method looks more fitting to me, I might go with this. Thank you.

Mare Imbrium

Mare Imbrium

Killing yourself to live.
Dec 10, 2020
My plan B after exit bag is tourniquet. What is your opinion to tourniquet?
Its similiar night night.