• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

TheB0Ar

TheB0Ar

Nerd
Oct 23, 2023
You start by bundling the socks together by folding one into the other.
Sorry, I have a very hard time visualizing that. Could someone post an image of how the socks should look like after bundling and folding them?
I feel very dumb haha

loverula

loverula

lainpilled ❀
Aug 14, 2023
Sorry, I have a very hard time visualizing that. Could someone post an image of how the socks should look like after bundling and folding them?
I feel very dumb haha
i just fold them into a square, doubling the thickness. like this Screenshot 2023 11 02 104810 AM

• Informative
Reactions: TheB0Ar
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
just how would it compress the veins? don't you need something round to put at the right and left side of the windpipe where the veins are located? wish someone can share a detailed explanation or a video

H

HouseofMortok

Student
Jul 1, 2023
20240225 214833
Would this work with the socks? I've tried 2 handed pulling it loose and it doesn't loosen, need to loosen it normally via that plastic, feeding the material through. (loosening aspect is what I'm concerned about, I don't want to have brain damage).

I will also be stuffing myself into a sleeping bag to reduce any involuntarily movements somehow loosening it, shouldn't right? If my hands can't rip it open?

I'm going to be homeless and won't give me benefits, won't even get a home off council cos the piss poor state this country is in. I've tried reaching out to some people, in hopes I can stay at work premises, but i knew it wouldn't of worked, cause of damp, rats, outbuilding, so it's freezing cold, no heating, no water, it'll be an awful living, but id be around people and not on the streets. So I've exhausted available avenues, left with 1 option.

X

xxxbmw

Apr 19, 2022
I have been reading this forum for a while it's time to give back. This is like a good bye.
As some of you already know the night night method is painless if you do it right with the right materials.
The night night method works like this after compressing the main viens and arteries leaving the windpipe open your will not suffocate you just passout in a few minutes and the pressure remains on and then valahala in a few minutes due to lack of oxygen to the brain
This method is for those who find it hard to use other methods because of limited access (this method doesn't need any big investment this is the cheapest and painless Way ) you just need some willpower
Material used
179562_DSC_0201.jpg

Smooth elastic Leggings (they are very comfortable and smooth on the neck you won't feel any discomfort) these help in compressing the veins and arteries of the neck without interfering with the windpipe that's why this method is considered painless
A stick or anything equivalent for turning and tighting the legging on you neck
If you fell very worried about the process just use some sedatives to calm you down alcohol or dope will work.
When i was testing this I would start to lose my vision in like 5 seconds I was so surprised how simple this was. This method can easily knock you out so when testing don't hold for long when you start losing your vision just untie as quickly as possible.

I have been reading this forum for a while it's time to give back. This is like a good bye.
As some of you already know the night night method is painless if you do it right with the right materials.
The night night method works like this after compressing the main viens and arteries leaving the windpipe open your will not suffocate you just passout in a few minutes and the pressure remains on and then valahala in a few minutes due to lack of oxygen to the brain
This method is for those who find it hard to use other methods because of limited access (this method doesn't need any big investment this is the cheapest and painless Way ) you just need some willpower
Material used
179562_DSC_0201.jpg

Smooth elastic Leggings (they are very comfortable and smooth on the neck you won't feel any discomfort) these help in compressing the veins and arteries of the neck without interfering with the windpipe that's why this method is considered painless
A stick or anything equivalent for turning and tighting the legging on you neck
If you fell very worried about the process just use some sedatives to calm you down alcohol or dope will work.
When i was testing this I would start to lose my vision in like 5 seconds I was so surprised how simple this was. This method can easily knock you out so when testing don't hold for long when you start losing your vision just untie as quickly as possible.
Can I test with my fingers before buying an elastic legging and a wood stick or Cornhole bags or whatever I'm using for padding just to make sure that I have found my sweet spot, why my vision start to go bad as I read with only using fingers. don't want to waste my money like that. Thanks 🙏.

Onomatopoeia

Onomatopoeia

Student
Feb 17, 2024
I'm sorry. But the night night method sounds terrible. If that's your only possible method, okay. But wow. Tears came out of my eyes imagining this.