• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
I took a lot of medication for sleep and anxiety issues.
Zopiclone one of the best sleeping pills there are. The only reason why I am able to attend college. But it can easily be abused and has a high risk for addiction

Benzos - nightmarish withdrawal symptoms but shortterm they help(ed) me a lot - for the record I took lorazem. I highly advice against longterm usage

Amitriptyline - helps me so much to fall asleep my big issue is I am waking way too early due to bipolar. I tried several different suppliers and found a company where Ami does not induce hunger

Doxepin - sedates me well but loses its effect a little bit too fast when I take it regularly. As so many antidepressants can it increase manic symptoms

I tried several antipsychotics due to my past psychosis but I would not recommend taking antipsychotics for sleep issues (usually)

However I asked my psychiatrist to presctibe me promethazine. Many people explained how helpful this medication is. (Rockstars describe how they abuse it.)
It is a very weak antipsychotic. I took half a pill 25 minutes ago and it eases my agitation It is only a very small dosage and in my experiece sedating medication often loses its effect partially if used too often. I hope to finally find something that eases my sleep issues and anxiety. So far I am surprised in a positive manner. I hope the effect continues.

Which insights do you want to share?

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that's just me
Sep 13, 2023
I've never taken sleeping pills but I used to take melatonin for sleep during college. I think it worked pretty well initially, but then I built up a tolerance to it and had to keep increasing the dosage.

Alcoholic Teletubby

Alcoholic Teletubby

Rip in piss
Jan 10, 2022
Ambien (Zolpidem) all the way, baby.

corvidaee

corvidaee

Eve's bloodline, the tainted daughter
Aug 1, 2023
I'm on duloxetine for anxiety and my god, it's the absolute worst thing to get onto but it's sincerely changed my life. I don't have any more panic attacks and I rarely get anxious without some sort of prompt. The side effects were terrible the first week: dry mouth and nose to the point where I could taste the meds for hours, twitching, feeling insane, stomach issues. Now I'm just left with stomach aches in the morning and brain zaps in a blue moon.

For sleeping or panic attacks, I take hydroxyzine. I had a severe reaction to it in the beginning but smaller doses helped out. I'm allergic to some component in melatonin tablets OTC so I prefer hydroxyzine.