• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GettingOut

GettingOut

I'm not worth any tears
Aug 16, 2022
Mine is 18 (a sweetheart)

Lauriso

Lauriso

Jul 26, 2022
Wild Child (43)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years

Although I didn't understand some items because English is not my first language.

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
Mother of all suicide fuel.
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

Rogue Proxy

Rogue Proxy

Enlightened
Sep 12, 2021
According to The Innocence Test results, I'm a Dream Kid (11).
The real mystery is why 'had corona' is on the list
That's a good question considering how highly contagious COVID-19 is. My hypothesis is that the more socially engaged (particularly in real life) an individual is, the greater the risk of them catching and spreading communicable diseases like the coronavirus. Notice how the majority of those listed activities and events involve up-close (and personal) human interactions and/or being in crowded locations like bars, concerts, and parties for extended periods. Introverts, asocial, and loners who practice regular and thorough cleanliness would have a much lower risk of catching COVID.

Last edited:
Reactions: houseofleaves
western_heart

western_heart

trying to save ourself
May 23, 2021
I took this in January and got 63 (Corrupted)

I took it again and this time got 67 (Heathen)

I've taken a few different versions of this test over the years, the covid question and snapchat questions are new. A decade ago I think I scored in the 30s on the Rice Purity Test

I got covid from work travel, not from partying! I was relatively promiscuous and adventurous up til the end of 2019, kinky with my partner up until summer 2021 and stopped when I realized that my fetishes were a result of and causing further trauma. My life has gotten more boring since the start of the pandemic and I am mostly asexual now

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Rebel with 33 score. Although I'm an adult virgin, I have been taken into custody for vandalism and done some shenanigans.

WhatPowerIs

WhatPowerIs

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
The real mystery is why 'had corona' is on the list
I'm not sure why "saying I love you" is on the list either because even if you're not saying it romantically to somebody surely you must have said it to like a family member at some point? Not sure why it questions your innocence, it's a very innocuous statement but idk

Reactions: Lily (Osako)
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
Baddie (50): You're the most fun, but my mom would for sure let me hang out with you still. You've managed to find that sweet spot we all look for ā€” teach us your ways.