• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I already posted it in the original thread I posted that in, but apparently the CIA sees me as an autistic childhood schizophrenic (IuFcUu).
I got IuFcUc a previous time I took this.
For the CIA, I am still perfectly willing to traffic cocaine for you if needed.

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
I already posted it in the original thread I posted that in, but apparently the CIA sees me as an autistic childhood schizophrenic (IuFcUu).
View attachment 136118
I got IuFcUc a previous time I took this.
For the CIA, I am still perfectly willing to traffic cocaine for you if needed.
The CIA sees me as an ambulatory schizoid with a "wooden" surface personality appearance (IuFcUc). It's not accurate though lol

https://www.pasf.org/b64types/bIuFcUc.htm

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
T

tiredblue

Mar 28, 2024
Not sure if I did it completely right but I got Iu Fu Uu, I don't really agree with it lol

• Informative
Reactions: sserafim
T

tiredblue

Mar 28, 2024
https://www.pasf.org/b64types/bIuFuUu.htm

I guess I don't understand what the paragraph is talking about haha

I keep rereading it and there are so many comparisons/references to other subtypes and their meaning ( I'm guessing? ) but I'm not sure when those comparisons end/switch. I must've misinterpreted the questions because I don't view myself as having a "the world owes me a living" feeling, I'd say I have quite the opposite lol. It mentions not caring much about what others think and I disagree, I'm guessing it put me as this because I said I felt apathetic, but I guess I interpreted it towards how I'm feeling about my own life and myself, not other people. I might have to take this again

• Informative
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
This is the most accurate test on the web right now (of which I am aware).

Thank you for posting it.
~~~

The CIA sees me as an ambulatory schizoid with a "wooden" surface personality appearance (IuFcUc). It's not accurate though lol

https://www.pasf.org/b64types/bIuFcUc.htm
i get it but i dont get it, why am i schizophrenic

https://www.pasf.org/b64types/bIuRcUu.htm
There is a preface to the test https://www.pasf.org/b64types/basicclusters.htm
In no way, then, can these descriptions be used as a cookbook or a "canned assessment."
They are generally quite accurate nonetheless.

surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I took this test back in 2021.
106 questions is too many for me today. I will take it sometime later
I think I got I and A on the first three dimensions. (I don't remember if F or R)

Seems like both IRA and IFA have a high incidence of felons, kinda funny observation: https://www.pasf.org/felons.php
Proportions in %:

~~~
I guess I don't understand what the paragraph is talking about haha

I keep rereading it and there are so many comparisons/references to other subtypes and their meaning ( I'm guessing? ) but I'm not sure when those comparisons end/switch. I must've misinterpreted the questions because I don't view myself as having a "the world owes me a living" feeling, I'd say I have quite the opposite lol. It mentions not caring much about what others think and I disagree, I'm guessing it put me as this because I said I felt apathetic, but I guess I interpreted it towards how I'm feeling about my own life and myself, not other people. I might have to take this again
The test also has a cartoonish explanation of the types. https://www.pasf.org/cartoonprim.pdf
Maybe that will help

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I got that as my initial result when I first took the test but I retook it and got IuFcUc. I took it again and still got IuFcUc
I don't want to repeat the test at the moment.

I have to come to terms with the fact that I am an autistic schizophrenic.
It could be worse...right?

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
Decided to give the preface a read:
Editor's note written when the online version of the paper was produced in 2017: The word "autism" or "autistic tendencies" is seen in these descriptions (as it is in the Atlas). This does not refer to the modern use of "autism" (such as in the DSM V) in the sense of "autism spectrum disorders." These descriptions were written before that term came into being. In this paper, "autistic tendencies" refers to Internalizer tendency to go within themselves, relating to their internal landscape rather than the outside world, and being apparently inactive. Descriptions of Internalizers resisting this tendency refers to this "normal" psychological tendency of Internalizers, not dealing with severe brain disorders. Readers could substitute "inward-self focused" for "autism" or "autistic". Futhermore, "inward-self-focused" is not said in the moral sense of the English word, "selfish", but as a descriptive term describing mental focus.
TL;DR it uses "autistic" to mean that you focus more on your inner world than the external world
Nice to know that it's just calling me a schizophrenic, rather than an autistic schizophrenic.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Yikes that's a lotta questions. I'll see if I can tackle this when I get back from work. 😅

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Good to know we're all schizophrenic
I'm not. I'm schizoid lol
I took this test back in 2021.
106 questions is too many for me today. I will take it sometime later
I think I got I and A on the first three dimensions. (I don't remember if F or R)

Seems like both IRA and IFA have a high incidence of felons, kinda funny observation: https://www.pasf.org/felons.php
Proportions in %:
View attachment 136126

~~~

The test also has a cartoonish explanation of the types. https://www.pasf.org/cartoonprim.pdf
Maybe that will help

View attachment 136125
This part is interesting. Apparently your IQ is related to your personality type

https://www.pasf.org/wechsler.php

Last edited:
Reactions: weatherforecast
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
This part is interesting. Apparently your IQ is related to your personality type

https://www.pasf.org/wechsler.php
It does.
I believe the IQ test indirectly measures how we interpret information, which is influenced by our personality. That is why we can see a relationship.
For a more detailed explanation, you can read Career Assessment With the Personality Assessment System (talks about the relationship between IQ and the CIA personality system)

~~~
You could start a thread about the Big Five personality traits. These traits are reliable predictors of job performance and correlate with IQ.

I could also recommend a test taken by traders. Unlike personality tests that rely on hypothetical questions, the test measures your performance on 4 games. It generates a personality report, offering recommendations to mitigate the effects of negative traits.

Last edited:
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
IMG 6617
IMG 6618
IMG 6619

My main gripe with this test is that I can't call myself below average intelligence or anything like that. It's also right that I'm very self-centered at least. Now maybe people will understand more what I mean when I say I'm evil (they likely won't).

LuvMeMusic

LuvMeMusic

Student
Jan 24, 2024
These personality tests are lost on me. I guess some parts may apply, but quite a few don't. Did it a second time, same result. The choice of questions is in my opinion not optimal. Maybe too simple?

sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
It seems we got a lot of us IuFcUc here
I think NEETs are probably that type. I conformed to the system until graduating college. Then I became a NEET lol

"Some ir*a* individuals with high intellectual levels may be fairly effective in the sense that they conform to the requirements of any group that provides them security. However, once they meet the qualifications of the group, they have little need to be productive in order to maintain themselves. They are perfectly capable of thinking that since they have earned security (labor union status, a college education, a medical degree, tenure, etc.), the world owes them a living. "
It does.
I believe the IQ test indirectly measures how we interpret information, which is influenced by our personality. That is why we can see a relationship.
For a more detailed explanation, you can read Career Assessment With the Personality Assessment System (talks about the relationship between IQ and the CIA personality system)

~~~
You could start a thread about the Big Five personality traits. These traits are reliable predictors of job performance and correlate with IQ.

I could also recommend a test taken by traders. Unlike personality tests that rely on hypothetical questions, the test measures your performance on 4 games. It generates a personality report, offering recommendations to mitigate the effects of negative traits.
I think I already posted a thread about the Big Five test a while back, but I could do one again. Mine is RLUEI. Yeah sure, could you link the test taken by traders?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Guy_Smiley
surroundedbydemons

surroundedbydemons

Experienced
Mar 6, 2024
I think I already posted a thread about the Big Five test a while back, but I could do one again. Mine is RLUEI. Yeah sure, could you link the test taken by traders?
Sure

It's a comprehensive test that takes about 40 minutes on the computer; I don't know if people here have the patience to do it. But if your scores are good enough, you might get an interview at IMC (while you do not have to work there, it is a good indicator that you are much smarter than the rest)

A guy uploaded his experience taking the test, but I would advise you to do the test first.

• Informative
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Sure

It's a comprehensive test that takes about 40 minutes on the computer; I don't know if people here have the patience to do it. But if your scores are good enough, you might get an interview at IMC (while you do not have to work there, it is a good indicator that you are much smarter than the rest)

A guy uploaded his experience taking the test, but I would advise you to do the test first.

Oh okay, thanks. I'll try it out. I'm not sure if my scores will be good enough, but I know that my IQ was professionally tested to be 120. By the way, could you post screenshots from that article? It's paywalled for me

• Love
Reactions: Guy_Smiley
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
A certain someone mentions a site on Reddit:

Lol I just put it into SciHub. I'm gonna read it now. Are there any other papers on this? By the way, my Holland Code is ICA or IAC

Last edited: