• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

shatteredspine

shatteredspine

π™Žπ˜Ύπ™π™€π™’π™€π˜Ώ 𝕓π•ͺ π”½π•’π•šπ•π•–π•• 𝔸π•₯π•₯π•–π•žπ•‘π•₯
Feb 9, 2024
" Devil Child (92)
idk what you're doing on the weekends, but all the more power to you. Lucifer would be proud. "

I'm old lol. I've had enough time to do it all lol. I moved out at 16, came out and tried E all at around the same time lol I got into sex work as well lmao I'd have gotten 100% if I had the ability to get pregnant, to get someone else pregnant or a need for the associated items or processes LOL I just bought plan B for a friend who was too scared to get it herself.

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Tokugawa_Yoshinobu

Arcanist
Sep 10, 2023
28 - I have done everything related to alcohol but had no sex yet and I'm not interested. I'm not interested in relationships either. I stole some stuff as a kid. I've gotten into trouble with school once or twice and have beaten up a lot of people as a child and teen. That's it basically.

B

boddibo

maybe this year will be the one
Dec 19, 2023
11 β€” 'Dream Kid'

Simba

Simba

Missunderstood Potato
Dec 9, 2018
I got Sweetheart (24)

you're the mom friend, which is great because everyone needs one. speaking of, can you come over this weekend? in all seriousness, though, don't be afraid to have your own fun sometimes, too.

DarkThoughts

DarkThoughts

eepy guy, hoping to CTB with someone else.
Feb 6, 2024
Dream kid (15)

T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
49. There are different reasons for different stuff though (like interacting with cops)

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I got "angel (4)" and two of them were for saying "I love you" (which I did when I was younger to my parents out of obligation) and the other one is for having the corona virus. I don't see either of these things as impure so I feel like I should have actually gotten two but oh well

Edit: apparently I already replied on this thread saying that I got a 6. I'm not sure how I got that number to begin with as I double checked the test and only 4 options are things I've done/had

Last edited:
R

raincereal

Mar 13, 2024
3, i have no social life and one of them was literally because i got corona once

Yarani

Yarani

the only constant is change.
Mar 29, 2024
Wild Child (39)
you are the happy medium - you checked both yes and no on this list, but you definitely know how to have fun. we can't wait to see where you'll be in a few years ;)