• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

Deleted member 847

How should one do this to cut both his carotid arteries (knife to the neck) in one quick hit. Also, is there a way of confusing the brain so that one doesn't feel inhibited or afraid. You know like, when you accidentally "stab" your leg in a splinter and you don't even realise it until you see it yourself. I want to deliberately simulate something like that, if it's possible.

Reactions: dano6533

10years

Jun 16, 2018
I would have liked to stab myself in the left side of my chest where my heart is supposedly located, But I think the success chance would not be very high and the thoughts of so much pain it may cause is a little bit scary.

D

Deleted member 847

I would have liked to stab myself in the left side of my chest where my heart is supposedly located, But I think the success chance would not be very high and the thoughts of so much pain it may cause is a little bit scary.
Aim for the neck. If you get both carotid arteries you'll be sleeping with the fishes in 10 seconds. That's what I read here.

deathwish

deathwish

-
Jun 16, 2018
This post may interest you
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/cutting-the-neck.456/#post-5011