• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
A frog was hopping along the shore of a river looking for a place to cross. He came upon a scorpion sitting on the shore. "Hello, friend frog," said the scorpion. "It appears you are looking to cross the river. I too want to cross. Would you mind carrying me?"
The frog was taken aback. "Why, if I let you on my back to cross the river, you'd sting me and I would die. I don't think I'll do that."
The scorpion immediately replied, "There is no logic to your concern. If I sting you and you die, I will surely die as well, since I can't swim. I wouldn't need a ride if I could swim."
The frog thought a moment and then said, "Your logic makes sense. Why would you kill me if it would result in your death? Come along and climb on my back and we'll cross this river."
The scorpion climbed on the frog's back and off they went to cross the river.
About halfway across the river, the scorpion raised its tail and stung the frog. The frog was both astounded and disconsolate. "Why did you sting me? Now I will die and you will surely drown and die also."
The scorpion replied, "I can't help it. It's who I am. It's in my nature."

"I can't help it. It's who I am. It's in my nature." I am failure incarnate, rotting from the inside. Sure there may still be some socially palatable bits left but slowly too they'll fall away. What was once bright and warm and hopeful for something tangibly positive, something right, something that fits the vase of my soul has been smashed over and over again and now won't hold water at all. How many times must it happen until I am not once what I was, a broken amalgamation of shattered dreams. The sting of pain felt from being lied to, used, thrown away has dulled with time and I don't feel it at all anymore, just a vacant gaze towards an inevitable next crash. Once it's at that point there's no going back, and every time it's harder to put glitter on this turd of my existence and it will still be a fucking turd, even more laughable each time I try. A random chance to breathe existed at a single point in time, in the blink of an eye that path is forever chosen, I am a receptacle for pain and suffering. Drop a little off, take some with you as you go on your merry way. I can't help it, it's who I am. It's in my nature.

leeloosnow

leeloosnow

Warlock
Aug 28, 2022
0/10 would not recommend living in my head

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck shit fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MissionSucksAssFul