• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

toskita

toskita

Rat with internet access
Oct 1, 2023
I don't really know how to start, I've been delaying venting about this because of that.
I've been a fan of fnaf since the second game came out (estimated date, I'm unable to remember anything from that time with some exceptions like fnaf, it's ridiculous but yeah) and maintained loyalty to it almost religiously all this years. When the first vr game came out, I wasn't interested in watching content about it because for me, the saga had finished already so I simply let it be, then when help wanted came out I was disappointed due to the unnecessary extension of the saga, but still it was a harmless disappointment. Things is, the fnaf movie is something I've had been waiting for all these years, keeping my hopes up innocently even when it got rewritten or other kinds of struggles, I maintained my faith on it releasing some day. When things got worse and worse, something that would keep me going was thinking about dying without getting to see the fnaf movie. So I didn't give up, aimed for recovery, got rid of people who actively caused intentional harm to me, and tried my best overall to get better, even though I didn't think of the fnaf movie everyday, that spirit of being patient and hoping for the better existed deep inside me.

The problem is, when trailers first begun to appear I couldn't believe the movie was real, I had such a weird feeling towards it, as if it wouldn't release or sum like that, but I decided to not give it much attention, and simply waited for it to get to the movie theaters. I didn't want to see any advertisement or official posts to not know what to expect and make the experience more special. So when I sat next to my mom, "ready" to finally watch the real deal, I felt dead inside when nothing made sense at all, the story of the movie wasn't remotely similar to the one of the games. I wanted to cry and run away the whole time, I wasn't able to understand what was happening on screen, why were things like this, and that I was right, the fnaf movie wasn't real, the classic animatronics were right there, but they were no longer the ones I always knew. Made me feel so betrayed and stupid, wondering if the story from the games had always been like that and I was the only outdated retard that didn't know. What "soothed" me was that it was some sort of alternative universe. But then again, did I really wait all those years for an alternative universe? I would rather to have the movie never being released if it was going to be an au, or at least been aware it was one in the first place, and make all the waiting knowing that fact instead of getting the illusion. It's like, am I the only stupid that never knew the movie had always been originally planned to be an au? The only one feeling betrayed while the rest enjoyed it and even call it a love letter to the fans.

If it had been good, it would have been worth it to lose a reason to keep going, but now if I end up choosing death, I'll die sad, knowing that despite my efforts I died without watching the fnaf movie.

Reactions: pilotviolin