L

Laowaiboss

Nov 26, 2021
That's about it, really. Humans are selfish beings willing to maul and kill each other for fleeting gratification. Nothing acquired from this fighting lasts, therefore nothing is ever truly gained. Anything you may believe on a spiritual or material level that supposedly adds meaning beyond that is an illusion brought on by your fragile mind in order to not go insane by the truth.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: markimobzzdeasui, Bleh, killedbypsychiatry and 12 others
N

niki wonoto

Student
Oct 10, 2019
"Sometimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed." - Friedrich Nietzsche

"I am angry that we live in a society in which the plain truth cannot be spoken without offending 90% of the population." - Sam Harris

reality is too depressing, that's why most people create/make their own illusions,
only a very tiny few minority people like us here who can see the reality of this world/society/life/existence as what it is: boring, shitty, unfair, stupid, very limiting, & depressing.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bleh, killedbypsychiatry, AtMostOkay and 4 others
yive

yive

life is evil
Nov 6, 2020
That's about it, really. Humans are selfish beings willing to maul and kill each other for fleeting gratification. Nothing acquired from this fighting lasts, therefore nothing is ever truly gained. Anything you may believe on a spiritual or material level that supposedly adds meaning beyond that is an illusion brought on by your fragile mind in order to not go insane by the truth.
truth... as i once said, "just tell people the truth and you'll have to apologize for it". people want to live in their bubble

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: demuic, Arvinneedstodie, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 1 other person
E

Elegy

Student
Nov 14, 2021
Welcome to the Jungle. Guns n' Roses anyone?

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Callie Arcale and ncmxm
littlelungs

littlelungs

Wizard
Oct 21, 2018
It's true. We humans are so delusionally arrogant and love to believe and pretend that we're some superior, civilized species, that we've totally got our shit together, that we're the universe's gift to creation and that we're ultimately in charge and make all the rules, when at the end of the day we're really just nothing more than social wild animals who love hierarchies, will never stop fighting with each other and are constantly fiercely competing for survival like any other species. Simply observe how humans behave in a crowd or check out basically any video taken inside a grocery store at the start of the Covid-19 pandemic and watch people hoard and fight each other over toilet paper, for example (and there are plenty) – it's like something you'd see on Natural Geographic, but exponentially more embarrassing. What a shit-show.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: ProntoFim, niki wonoto, Callie Arcale and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Were basically just wild animals with slightly more privileges... slightly more...

• Aww..
Reactions: niki wonoto and demuic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
We are here only because of evolution anyway and there is no deeper purpose or meaning beyond this, we exist just to die. Life is just one big distraction from death. It is a coping mechanism for people to believe in delusions.

• Aww..
Reactions: ProntoFim, yive, niki wonoto and 3 others