• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I feel fairly calm right now, but not in a good way. In a way which typically occurs after burning out from an episode of complete distress and desperation. These episodes are happening weekly now. I reckon it's because I'm so actively suicidal but stuck in the house with my mum. Apart from that I'm working and having to put all my strength into being normal on the outside while I'm feeling like I'm already dead on the inside.
I ended up putting my foot through my door because I was that desperate and so angry because all I want is to die. Though an ease of my situation would make it a bit better, but I'd still want to die. So now there's that stupid false hope I have which a part of me is saying it's definitely false, and the other part saying it might not be. I've also pretty much just been binge eating on and off for a couple of weeks now due to this. Just planning on dying but never getting round to it because I'm scared if I fail yet again I'll have to face the consequences (yet again). There's no care when I attempted suicide, though things were put in place which somehow managed to ruin me even further. Some of those things are ironically named "healthcare", when in fact all it's done is gaslight and isolate me. Telling me, without actually saying, that's it's my choice to end my life. Yet not allowing me a dignified way to do so.
So now I'm just waiting for the suicidal rumbling to build up again until I explode... again. I can't explain the feeling. It looks like I'm having an extreme tantrum when it happens. And sadly, that's how it's viewed as and explained to be by professionals. A tantrum. I just wish people understood the absolute agony of how it feels to be wholly trapped. Yes, I can physically move about. But I am stuck in my head. Even me describing it as "absolute agony" doesn't do it justice.

Lilacmoon

Lilacmoon

Beautiful moon, take me away.
Sep 23, 2020
It definitely does sound like a prison that you can't escape. I can relate a lot. Everything just keeps getting harder and harder. Healthcare for mental health isn't very good - the ward only messed me up even more than I already am.
I'm sorry you're in so much pain.
Here, have hugs and hugs!

M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
It definitely does sound like a prison that you can't escape. I can relate a lot. Everything just keeps getting harder and harder. Healthcare for mental health isn't very good - the ward only messed me up even more than I already am.
I'm sorry you're in so much pain.
Here, have hugs and hugs!
Thanks for the hugs and not invalidating me. Sending you some hugs too! I'm sorry the ward made it worse. I've been in a ward before but managed to avoid it since so far and I actually quite liked the ward because I wasn't so isolated and it was voluntary for me. But I'm one of the lucky ones when it comes to ward experience. I know the wards can absolutely break many people.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
e when I attempted suicide, though things were put in place which somehow managed to ruin me even further. Some of those things are ironically named "healthcare", when in fact all it's done is gaslight and isolate me. Telling me, without actually saying, that's it's my choice to end my life. Yet not allowing me a dignified way to do so.
This is it exactly. How it's called healthcare when it makes you so much worse. Not giving us a way to end it so we have to resort to these dangerous harmful things that leave us worse than before. It's torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
This is it exactly. How it's called healthcare when it makes you so much worse. Not giving us a way to end it so we have to resort to these dangerous harmful things that leave us worse than before. It's torture.
Absolutely. They are literally just keeping us breathing. I literally lie in my bed and fantasise about dying in peaceful way. That's all I want at this point. Hugs.

Viceroy

Viceroy

Student
Oct 20, 2020
I feel fairly calm right now, but not in a good way. In a way which typically occurs after burning out from an episode of complete distress and desperation. These episodes are happening weekly now. I reckon it's because I'm so actively suicidal but stuck in the house with my mum. Apart from that I'm working and having to put all my strength into being normal on the outside while I'm feeling like I'm already dead on the inside.
I ended up putting my foot through my door because I was that desperate and so angry because all I want is to die. Though an ease of my situation would make it a bit better, but I'd still want to die. So now there's that stupid false hope I have which a part of me is saying it's definitely false, and the other part saying it might not be. I've also pretty much just been binge eating on and off for a couple of weeks now due to this. Just planning on dying but never getting round to it because I'm scared if I fail yet again I'll have to face the consequences (yet again). There's no care when I attempted suicide, though things were put in place which somehow managed to ruin me even further. Some of those things are ironically named "healthcare", when in fact all it's done is gaslight and isolate me. Telling me, without actually saying, that's it's my choice to end my life. Yet not allowing me a dignified way to do so.
So now I'm just waiting for the suicidal rumbling to build up again until I explode... again. I can't explain the feeling. It looks like I'm having an extreme tantrum when it happens. And sadly, that's how it's viewed as and explained to be by professionals. A tantrum. I just wish people understood the absolute agony of how it feels to be wholly trapped. Yes, I can physically move about. But I am stuck in my head. Even me describing it as "absolute agony" doesn't do it justice.
I've been there man. It's a fucking boring suffocating desperate wretched place to be.

• Love
Reactions: madbananas
M

madbananas

Wizard
Apr 29, 2020
I've been there man. It's a fucking boring suffocating desperate wretched place to be.
So sorry you've been there as well. You're definitely right, it is a wretched place. For me it's just not worth living.