• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Chloroquine is used as a medicine against malaria and for treating rheumatism of the joints. It is marketed in three forms:

• as a base
  • as a salt with phosphate or sulphate
  • as a hydroxyl compound
The salts are not as strong as the base. Thus, if one plans on using the salts, it is suggested to add an extra grams.

When taken in overdose amounts, chloroquine causes death through cardiac arrest.

When combined with heavy amounts of benzodiazepines it is supposed to be peaceful and has been recommended as a euthanasia agent.

https://en.m.wikibooks.org/wiki/Suicide/Chloroquine_cocktail

Reactions: Deafsn0w
B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
This is my preferred method; combined with anti-emetics, and butanediol for sedation.

B

Battered_Seoul

Experienced
Jun 13, 2018
Doctors seem to think it's a good agent for euthanasia

It is a euthanasia agent in Germany, I believe. Most of the studies are sourced from there.

Death.

Death.

Student
Jan 5, 2019
My concern with this method is that without short acting and long acting benzodiazepines, it would not be peaceful.

I do not know how to source benzodiazepines without dipping into the darknet.

FaceOf

FaceOf

Exit is the same for everyone. No need to wait.
Feb 5, 2019
I have chloroquine at home, my dad use it as treatment

D

Difficult life

Dec 9, 2018
if this method fails it can cause blindness?

M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
I have hydroxychloroquine and enough of it as recommended on wiki plus klonopin All are my prescriptions oddly enough. I can easily get rx antiemetics. Would any sleeping pill do? I think I can really only get remeron or maybe just use Reglan as it knocks me out. I am worried about only having a long acting benzo so I really need to get Xanax too I guess.

J

justlol1

May 24, 2019
I have hydroxychloroquine and enough of it as recommended on wiki plus klonopin All are my prescriptions oddly enough. I can easily get rx antiemetics. Would any sleeping pill do? I think I can really only get remeron or maybe just use Reglan as it knocks me out. I am worried about only having a long acting benzo so I really need to get Xanax too I guess.
Yeah. Darknet. Or clearnet sites.

M

Mysterymeat

May 24, 2019
I can from my community. Anyone know about how benzos, namely Valium, counteract the effect of hydroxychloroquine? I read a few case studies and it's actually used as the treatment. So I'm wondering what I could use instead. I take klonopin everyday and can't imagine not taking a huge dose beforehand. Damn it. I finally have everything I need! I need a very sedating sleeping pill and I think I'll throw in a lot of opiates to have near ultimate peace before I go. Any suggestions?