• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Joining sanctioned suicide has done more for me than psychotherapy. When you talk out your issues, you know that your talking to family.
So pleased that you find being here such a help. It sure has helped me since I joined. There is almost noone to speak to or confide in, in the outside world, mention suicide you either get told you are attention seeking, mad or just to 'keep busy and take mind off things'. Even so called friends dont 'get it' and walk away, unless you are very lucky and have someone who genuinely understands.

In the past when I had breakdowns, none the therapies I tried did me any good, some even made matters a whole lot worse. With SS we know we can just be totally honest and then get support. Obviously therapy should be like this, but in my experience its not, its very stilted and sterile. I appreciate this place.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Ditto: my sentiments exactly. Specifically, psychotherapy is about POWER and CONTROL. Look at their control over pharmaceuticals after all. That you are there to be craven, to reach for THEIR medicines with outstretched hands, almost hoping for the satisfaction of relief. Certainly you need them. If, as diabetics need insulin, so goes the NEED for emotional release and relief.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
Joining sanctioned suicide has done more for me than psychotherapy. When you talk out your issues, you know that your talking to family.

Totally agree... being here has helped so much. Therapists, family and friends will not understand... just tell you to "Get Better".
Just having people to talk to who won't judge you for your reasons for wanting to end it. Some people have it far worse than I do but they still understand.
Also people that just give good advice and share knowledge. Some are no longer with us or some have decided to take a break.
I think the most important thing is people actually listen. :heart:

So pleased that you find being here such a help. It sure has helped me since I joined. There is almost noone to speak to or confide in, in the outside world, mention suicide you either get told you are attention seeking, mad or just to 'keep busy and take mind off things'. Even so called friends dont 'get it' and walk away, unless you are very lucky and have someone who genuinely understands.

In the past when I had breakdowns, none the therapies I tried did me any good, some even made matters a whole lot worse. With SS we know we can just be totally honest and then get support. Obviously therapy should be like this, but in my experience its not, its very stilted and sterile. I appreciate this place.

It is very rare to find someone in the outside world who understands. I only told one person and it didn't go well.
I only said I wanted to die. I didn't say how serious I was about ending it.
I haven't seen a therapist for the reasons you mentioned. Also, I know I want to die. There isn't enough therapy to change my mind.

Last edited:
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I'm also extremely grateful for the community here. I can almost find something to relate with at least one person here. And I think that's wonderful. A lot of the time I find people are able to express what I've had trouble expressing for some time now. This place is a safe haven for me. I'm able to talk about things that most people would take issue with or cause concern over. Thanks SS for being here. And I am really glad I joined. I honestly wish i'd joined sooner!

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
I'm also extremely grateful for the community here. I can almost find something to relate with at least one person here. And I think that's wonderful. A lot of the time I find people are able to express what I've had trouble expressing for some time now. This place is a safe haven for me. I'm able to talk about things that most people would take issue with or cause concern over. Thanks SS for being here. And I am really glad I joined. I honestly wish i'd joined sooner!
Welcome to the family and I know I speak for most who feel the same way. Truly, you can tell the good folks anything, and they won'tThere is'nt a day that I don't come away with some valuable advice or at least a pat on the shoulder.you're in good hands, my friend.
Welcome to the family and I know I speak for most who feel the same way. Truly, you can tell the good folks anything, and they won'tThere is'nt a day that I don't come away with some valuable advice or at least a pat on the shoulder.you're in good hands, my friend.

R

Reallyreallyreally

Experienced
Jan 13, 2020
Ditto: my sentiments exactly. Specifically, psychotherapy is about POWER and CONTROL. Look at their control over pharmaceuticals after all. That you are there to be craven, to reach for THEIR medicines with outstretched hands, almost hoping for the satisfaction of relief. Certainly you need them. If, as diabetics need insulin, so goes the NEED for emotional release and relief.
Definitely with some this is the case but not all. There are plenty out there who only use meds as a facilitator for getting your traumas processed and better coping skills in place to keep you stabile. My psychiatrist said I'd probably need my meds for about a year, that being on meds forever is no way to live. Unless you're dealing with something like schizophrenia or bipolar, the ones who want you on it forever are probably working within a framework that doesn't provide adequate therapy. Neither one works very well without the other if you're dealing with anything but transitional surface issues in mentally healthy people.

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
How about a ctb party at my home? I promise a great dinner, music, good smoke, brews...kind of like a Mardi gras for the soon to be dead?

P

Pan

Paragon
Oct 24, 2019
Let me just tell you how important this site is to me personally and psychologically...you folks at s.s. Are the best!,