• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
Ive taken 20x100mg morphine sulphate tablets and survived. I'm tempted to chuck 1/2g in my last beer and see what happens
This will include my nightly 300mg quetiapine and 10mg diazepam
I just need out of my current existence right now but not for permanent
Maybe a psych ward stay could help idk but I won't go the full g cos I know that can be lethal. I have 20g and meto for my ACTUAL plan

Last edited:
TimetoGo!

TimetoGo!

Mage
Aug 30, 2022
Ive taken 20x100mg morphine sulphate tablets and survived. I'm tempted to chuck 1/2g in my last beer and see what happens
This will include my nightly 300mg quetiapine and 10mg diazepam
I just need out of my current existence right now but not for permanent
Maybe a psych ward stay could help idk but I won't go the full g cos I know that can be lethal. I have 20g and meto for my ACTUAL plan
🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, breezeboy, XcatnipX and 1 other person
inaminute

inaminute

Student
Dec 12, 2023
I'm in crisis I know I am but having lived with these happening more than i can remember I know it's not a death impulse and it's landed me sectioned and hospitalised for a sum total of about 4 years of my life . But I like to lab rat myself. I know one day I will die by my own hand but not right now, right now I wanna see what just half a g of SN will do if anything. I know of reports of ctb with 1g BUT I've deliberate under eaten for months, I'm so thin my doctors are checking me for cancer to explain my weight loss. If I were honest with them they'd probably gaslight me and ignore how deep my crises can get, so physiologically I'm very vulnerable rn. I'm prescribed 200mcg for my failed thyroid and hashimotos disease so my metabolism plus intentional starving (~300-500 calories a day) does place me at a disadvantage

Last edited:
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
There is no "trying" SN. Even 1g can put you on the bus.

Reactions: Venessolotic, Deleted member 65988 and XcatnipX
sapphoslastpoem

sapphoslastpoem

Student
Jun 23, 2022
People have died from ingesting small amounts of SN. There's no sure fire way of knowing whether it will kill you or not but one thing is for sure, ingesting SN doesn't just "take you away temporarily". It's a poison, your body will make you sick because it recognizes that it very well could kill you

D

Deleted member 65988

Man, why do people still do this?!

Reactions: kawaiiphantom, boddibo, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
This is not recommended! What do you actually expect from it? Either you want to die or you don't but risking your (physical) health is stupid.

Reactions: boddibo and Deleted member 65988
D

Deleted member 65988

This is not recommended! What do you actually expect from it? Either you want to die or you don't but risking your (physical) health is stupid.

Not only is it stupid but it's just unnecessary at this point because how many times have we seen this happen on the forum and the result is usually no different, the user regrets it and explains how awful the symptoms were but what did you expect if you're going to to do something that reckless when you haven't even prepared to do the regimen.

Reactions: kawaiiphantom, boddibo and Praestat_Mori