• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
SUPPOSED SUPPLIER:
powder
25g = $300
50g = $500
100g = $800
500g = $2000
1 kg = $3600

ME:
Thanks.
  1. How do you get it to xxxxxx?
  2. Do you have COA (Certificate of Analysis) for the powder?
SUPPOSED SUPPLIER:
Attqched here is certificate of analysis.
Shipping to xxxxxx is 100% good. Shipping discreet - attached COA for a different chemical and titled "lol.jpg"

ME (playing dumb):
Apramycin Sulphate? What does it have to do with pentobarbital?

SUPPOSED SUPPLIER:

Sorry that attachment was for my other client who want to buy Apramysin sulpahe.

Sodium Pentobarbital (Nembutal) Powder. 99.8%

I do not have certificate for analysis for nembutal. Attached here is nembutal powder and liquid
Attaches video of supposed products. See attachment. He sells supposed benzos, too.

Another supposed supplier replied:
Hello,
thanks for your email and the interest that you have on my Nembutal.

100 pills 100 mg = $250
200 pills 100 mg = $400
500 pills 100 mg = $750
1000 pills 100 mg = $1000

Liquid 100 ml = $200 per bottle
10 bottles = $1800

powder form 25g = $310
50g = $550
100g = $850
500g = $2150

we have a safe a diplomatic discreet method of shipping and delivery
is successful without custom problems.
We guarantee 100% safe shipping.
we re-ship your order if in any case your parcel is stock in custom.

We ship and email you tracking numbers. make your order and get back to us (What tracking nr if it's a diplomtic passage?)

Just yesterday I read two months' old post from an Indian forum member who said he was scammed 3 times, trying to buy N (not sure where).

I just thought I'd post it for your entertainment.
There's so much sadness that a bit of fun is needed.
Be safe out there.

Attachments

• VID_20230716_021708_772.mp4
    916.2 KB
Last edited:
idk3

idk3

Sep 10, 2023
it would be nice if it were that easy to order nembutal online and get it deliver without law enforcement getting involved
Like everything in life, if it's too good to be true.......

Probably have to go to all the way to Mexico and get lucky enough to find a vet who can be persuaded by a lot of cash.

Last edited:
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Like everything in life, if it's too good to be true.......

Probably have to go to all the way to Mexico and get lucky enough to find a vet who can be persuaded by a lot of cash.
Would you do it in Mexico or try to cross the border?

Reactions: idk3
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
For sure in Mex, in a hotel. For me it's not worth the risk of getting busted

Would you try to cross the border?
Would love to hear the continuation of the story.

Reactions: idk3
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think there's much point in trying to order N online as they are all scams unfortunately, it's horrible how Nembutal is a privilege reseved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead. It's so awful how that person got scammed 3 times.

Reactions: randal_bond
R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
I don't really think there's much point in trying to order N online as they are all scams unfortunately, it's horrible how Nembutal is a privilege reseved for animals with humans just expected to suffer instead. It's so awful how that person got scammed 3 times.
Yes, and he is in India where drug regulations are not as tight. What hope have we got?

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
im "going drugstore cowboy" this is getting too difficult

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
it would be nice if it were that easy to order nembutal online and get it deliver without law enforcement getting involved

Just a few years ago that was possible and easy to do, by way of China. Unfortunately it seems that now every single supposed online seller of N is a stinking scammer. You'd think, though, that someone in India, which is the center of drug production as well as international scamming, or China which is wide open for any mercantile caper from sewer oil to melamine baby formula - and those are for domestic use! - would want to make some easy and relatively big money selling real n.

MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
India, which is the center of drug production
not sure how true that is? but was hoping they with their huge population, one would figure out how to make some. unfortunately, there's no $ in it. no repeat business.

L

lifeisbutadream

Wizard
Oct 4, 2018
not sure how true that is? but was hoping they with their huge population, one would figure out how to make some. unfortunately, there's no $ in it. no repeat business.

In an earlier iteration of this forum the owner (?) of a legit n selling company in China actually made posts there advertising his merchandise which he said was authentic, and it was authentic. Repeat business or not - and there actually was some because some people were using the Chinese n as a sleeping pill - selling it at $500 a pop would be more profitable than selling sewer oil I think, and selling it overseas should arouse less ire amongst Chinese officials.

Most of our prescription drugs here in the US seems to come from india. Indian police and politcicians seem very open to baksheesh as india's thriving international telephone scam racket proves (the same goes even moreso for the politicians in the victimized countries, which includes, as does the Chinese rackets, the domestic market as well).

R

randal_bond

Oct 23, 2018
Just a few years ago that was possible and easy to do, by way of China. Unfortunately it seems that now every single supposed online seller of N is a stinking scammer. You'd think, though, that someone in India, which is the center of drug production as well as international scamming, or China which is wide open for any mercantile caper from sewer oil to melamine baby formula - and those are for domestic use! - would want to make some easy and relatively big money selling real n.
I'm sure it's still possible. We just don't have the right contacts.
It's not about repeat business from the same customers. It's about this product being continually in high demand. There's always a fresh supply of peeps who want to CTB. That includes elderly who want to go on their terms as well as people with debilitating incurable (but not necessarily deadly) diseases and disabilities. These people will always exist, and new ones will come all the time. So, custom will always be there, and a lot of it. That's how all official CTB clinics have been going for so long. And will continue to get a steady supply of business, even though it's silly money they're charging.

Last edited:
Reactions: lifeisbutadream