• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fuckthis

fuckthis

I've made up my mind.
Sep 23, 2018
I can only get Tagamet from America, are there any alternatives for the UK? In think I've asked this before but I forgot, sorry. I've seen Zantac on Amazon but I'm not sure if it does the same thing.

Reactions: Delaying
Sayo

Sayo

Not 2B
Aug 22, 2018
There's Zantac/ranitidine discussion in the SN thread. It seems to be as effective as cimetidine, if not more. They are the same type of drug and act comparably. No clue how the dose should be modified, if at all.

edit: I've been trying to find out why cimetidine is prescription-only in Australia and the UK but ranitidine isn't. I wonder if it's the interactions from cimetidine. I don't have the time to look further into it any more, but if anyone knows, it'd be nice if they could post.

Last edited:
Justanotherconsumer

Justanotherconsumer

Paragon
Jul 9, 2018
Zantac is supposed to be 3 times as strong as tagamet, as far as blocking acid production.

Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
They (the handbook) until recently recommended bicarbonate instead of tagamet; I don't see why that shouldn't still work. I think you should be able to get THAT in the UK.

Reactions: Deutschv2