• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
Hey everyone I am wondering whether I will have any problems taking Meto abroad? I managed to get it from a website through a consultation but not sure if I'll get an actual prescription note so is it best I try and hide it or will I be fine? Looking to probably take it South America or potentially South East Asia. I'm from the UK btw

• Hugs
Reactions: OCDsufferer
INTJme

INTJme

Epeolatrist
Mar 22, 2024
Meto might be a prescription drug but it's no heroine. You'll have no trouble taking it abroad. Heck, I once unknowingly carried some weed in my bag and only realised it in my hotel room after landing in another country. You're more than fine carrying meto. No need to worry.

• Informative
Reactions: OCDsufferer
OCDsufferer

OCDsufferer

no longer human
Apr 17, 2024
It's as the last person said, since you are not even planning on taking it to a country like the USA that take every damn thing away from you, you should be fine.

T

tchubbygho5t

Apr 15, 2024
Thank you for the information, I always get pretty anxious with this kind of stuff so feel a bit more at ease now