• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
I've been searching for SN for 2 weeks and the only thing I found was a link from a person on this forum (I think he's a scammer with 2 different accounts) and another that I found on my own. The one that I found is asking me for 200$ USD (184'14€) for 1kg SN with shipping included but it seems to me that it is a lot of product and money. I don't want to waste this opportunity but it seems like it's too much for me alone.

Has anyone had a similar experience and had problems receiving the package? Has anyone provided their home address and real information or been able to find an alternative?

I'm a new account so dont ask for links because I won't share anything sorry and I won't trust any source from anyone because I know that many people here want to take advantage of our situation to scam us.

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I bought 50g and it was fine. Idk about 1kg that sounds like it'll get stopped or you'll get a wellness check. Just to put it into perspective 1kg is enough for 40 people or enough to make an IED.
I'd buy smaller packages over time as its less risky

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
I bought 50g and it was fine. Idk about 1kg that sounds like it'll get stopped or you'll get a wellness check. Just to put it into perspective 1kg is enough for 40 people or enough to make an IED.
I'd buy smaller packages over time as its less risky
I tried to ask for 0'5kg or less but the seller told me that 1kg is minimum. I can't find it anywhere else but I don't want any trouble with anybody :(

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
It seems a bit expensive but depending on where you are it may not be a cheap product. I was able to find around 100$ for 1kg locally, since it was still expensive for me where i would only use 25gm of it, i asked for 1/4 kg (if I asked less it would seem suspicious as they are used to selling in 25kg) he said ok but I think dude is now having doubts and stopped replaying 😬
Anyways if you can wait and see other options for lesser gm and cheaper i think it would be better...if not you may have to give in....

If it helps....

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I paid lot less for the same quantity, in EU.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
SN is a cheap chemical I wouldn't pay much more than max 20-30 €/$ per kg. Buying a small amount may be counterproductive. What if you back out before drinking the SN but after the glasses are prepared? Then you have nothing left and you have to order again - that's in the case you find a source.

(I think he's a scammer with 2 different accounts)
Have you reported them? To protect other users?

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
SN is a cheap chemical I wouldn't pay much more than max 20-30 €/$ per kg. Buying a small amount may be counterproductive. What if you back out before drinking the SN but after the glasses are prepared? Then you have nothing left and you have to order again - that's in the case you find a source.
1kg is too much, can be suspicious and I don't want any trouble with anyone.

I didn't report those 2 account because I'm not 100% sure if they are the same person trying to scam people. I am surprised by the ease with which he gave me the link to buy SN when I didn't even have a sasu account

Reactions: Forveleth
BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
I buy 1kg for 14 euros in Portugal...
You are probably another scammer that is trying to reach vulnerable people in Portugal/Europe because what's the point of this answer? Now suddenly SN is easy and cheap to get it when the whole Europe is making it harder to buy it? Seriously wtf do you mean by this? You did a hard research just to brag about it? Nah man I won't believe it. With this you just want desperate people to ask you about how did you get it "so easy, so simple, so cheap"

rotciv

rotciv

Something In The Way
Mar 25, 2023
You are probably another scammer that is trying to reach vulnerable people in Portugal/Europe because what's the point of this answer? Now suddenly SN is easy and cheap to get it when the whole Europe is making it harder to buy it? Seriously wtf do you mean by this? You did a hard research just to brag about it? Nah man I won't believe it. With this you just want desperate people to ask you about how did you get it "so easy, so simple, so cheap"

Don't get scammed by the prices, take care.

Reactions: rozeske
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
It is true, he just helped you out. Where are you ubicated man?

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
while I can understand your frustration, I simply cannot understand why you would accuse anyone of being a scammed without solid reason and if there is, it would be better report it instead of throwing out accusations as you see fit.

BackToLobby

BackToLobby

Devastated
Apr 9, 2024
while I can understand your frustration, I simply cannot understand why you would accuse anyone of being a scammed without solid reason and if there is, it would be better report it instead of throwing out accusations as you see fit.
Because no one buys a restricted product across the world for €14. He only says it to get the attention of beginners and take advantage of them. What other intention could that message have? I just wanted others to take care of these people, it's not easy to get this product and these people make it so much harder.

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Because no one buys a restricted product across the world for €14. He only says it to get the attention of beginners and take advantage of them. What other intention could that message have? I just wanted others to take care of these people, it's not easy to get this product and these people make it so much harder.
Who is "he" in this case? If you don't have solid evidence that's worth reporting as to who is a scammer here then I don't understand what you're getting. I don't know what you mean by "beginners".

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
But it is £14 a kg and its not restricted.

Unfortunately a lot of people here increase the hype because they can no longer just buy it on Amazon.

We are too quick to send people off to sketchy sellers charging a 100x markup.

We should instead arm people with the facts that SN has not been banned, customs doesn't care about it and its still just as widely used today as it ever was.

I get people are under duress and its effort, but overcharging people for death feels morally wrong, scam or not.

Beer

Beer

Dec 14, 2021
bro im from portugal as well and bought it at that price here lol

verrobasd

verrobasd

Feb 24, 2024
Because no one buys a restricted product across the world for €14. it's not easy to get this product and these people make it so much harder.
In Portugal it's not so difficult and it's really that cheap, although shipping 1 kg makes it a bit more expensive.