• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
I tried leaning into my rope today.
It comes down from the ceiling in a straight line. I just wrapped it around my neck and let go a little.
It was uncomfotable and a lot of pressure on my neck, i felt like swallowing but it was for a very short time. Just enough to think "Hey..This kinda sucks.." and then came the extreme tingling and warmth all over my body and a feeling of "hey you about to pass out if this goes on". Had I gone longer I would've passed out definetely. (This whole experience was around 7seconds. I'd say 12-15 seconds would make me pass out)

It really doesn't take a lot of pressure from my experience. I barely pulled on it. If my whole bodyweight or part of it pulls on my neck (when I pass out) there is no coming back.(unless rookie mistakes were made such as a weak rope, support or being found early)

Another thing I have found is that the quicker and more pressure you apply the faster you pass out.

If you gently lean into is slower and slower trying to get dizzy etc...it might take you 12-20 seconds to pass out.

But if you just tie that noose, pull it HARD and just sit and let go in a fraction of a second(do it quickly) then you will pass out in 3-4sec/almost instantly. Though it might be more uncomfortable ????

So overall not that bad. With alcohol it is definetely doable. Physically that is.

From my experience, the problem is mental and it takes more mentally than physically to hang yourself.

Has anyone else had success in passing out or has passed out in an attempt before? What was it like?

N

Nlnp2

Student
Sep 22, 2018
Yes, in june I played the choking game and almost killed myself
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/i-fucked-up-and-survived.1020/

Reactions: lv-gras
whatmattersmost

whatmattersmost

Gone to HANG.
Sep 10, 2018
It comes down from the ceiling in a straight line. I just wrapped it around my neck and let go a little.
It was uncomfotable and a lot of pressure on my neck, i felt like swallowing but it was for a very short time. Just enough to think "Hey..This kinda sucks.." and then came the extreme tingling and warmth all over my body and a feeling of "hey you about to pass out if this goes on". Had I gone longer I would've passed out definetely. (This whole experience was around 7seconds. I'd say 12-15 seconds would make me pass out)

It really doesn't take a lot of pressure from my experience. I barely pulled on it. If my whole bodyweight or part of it pulls on my neck (when I pass out) there is no coming back.(unless rookie mistakes were made such as a weak rope, support or being found early)

Another thing I have found is that the quicker and more pressure you apply the faster you pass out.

If you gently lean into is slower and slower trying to get dizzy etc...it might take you 12-20 seconds to pass out.

But if you just tie that noose, pull it HARD and just sit and let go in a fraction of a second(do it quickly) then you will pass out in 3-4sec/almost instantly. Though it might be more uncomfortable ????

So overall not that bad. With alcohol it is definetely doable. Physically that is.

From my experience, the problem is mental and it takes more mentally than physically to hang yourself.

Has anyone else had success in passing out or has passed out in an attempt before? What was it like?
I plan on doing this today.
Reading your post was helpful

RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018

My setup is pretty much the same - straight down from the ceiling.

For me, it takes 8-12 seconds when I pull the rope hard. It doesn't work when I pull it slowly. I need a handkerchief to prevent rope burns on my neck.

I don't really pass out - my vision blurs and goes gray, and my balance slips, but I'm dimly aware of my muscles going out of control. And that scares the shit out of me. That sensation of not being able to control my body is the scariest thing ever.

And since access to alcohol is limited here, I don't know what I'm going to do.

Roses

Roses

Oct 1, 2018
I tried twice yesterday...both times I had it in the wrong place. I couldn't find a good position at first (from doorknob), then backed out. 2nd time I sat there probably a minute straight. I've been having esophagus spasms, can't believe I had the wrong placement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Couchking