• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
How everyone! I know this is a page for support as much as techniques so I thought I would reach out. I'm not doing very well. This covid crap is really messing with me, my work is not going well, my OCD is super bad and I have so much anxiety that getting to work is in itself an accomplishment. My dad shot himself in the head a year ago and I almost feel permission to join him. If I had the courage would order the SN. I have tried therapy but it was not helpful in the least. Anyone have anything helpful to say here?
Sorry about the typos I did not proofread.

Last edited:
I

iwanttodie000

Student
Feb 15, 2021
I don't know about helpful, but this Covid stuff and 2020 was my tipping point. I was already depressed and anxiety ridden and then whatever normalcy I had was yanked out from under me. I lost my job, relationship has been strained, a lot of time to sit around and think about ctb. I am sorry to hear about your Dad. I am looking to ctb by May, hoping at least I have the courage to follow through with my plan. I understand where you're coming from.

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry about your dad. It must've been terrible for you. I don't know how I'd cope with it.
As for the lockdown, I know. It sucks.

What about getting another job in which you can work online and more relax? Or are you already working from home? Anyway, I say this because you said your work is not going well so getting a new one might help.

Are you taking any pills? I used to hate pills but the ones I'm taking now really helped me to have no anxiety at all. (lamotrigine 200mg and lorazepam 3mg)

Anyway, hope you can feel better soon. I know it's extremely hard but remember: YOUR MIND is the key. You gotta learn how to control it so that everything happens the way you want it to happen.

I

Irrelevant biologist

Jun 3, 2020
I've been through so many jobs the issue is obviously me and any job I get will be the same. I have xanax, tried a few antidepressants but they have bad side effects.